Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Comfy Sleepwear Mesh + Big Recolour Pack!

by HystericalParoxysm Posted 25th Sep 2006 at 7:07 AM - Updated 16th Nov 2008 at 8:46 PM by CatOfEvilGenius

67 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 60 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
The Quiet One
retired moderator
#26 Old 26th Sep 2006 at 3:52 AM
love this, HP! i love wearing PJs like this. my self-sim thanks you.

DDO
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 28th Sep 2006 at 9:48 PM
Oh I absolutely love this mesh! The recolors are cute as well, thanks so much for sharing!
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 4th Oct 2006 at 9:48 AM
These did not get any Feature yet? For they are gorgeous.

From out of time and place,
I'm a girl with the elven grace.
Before you knock on the door,
Don't forget to look at the mirror.
Test Subject
#29 Old 8th Oct 2006 at 3:25 PM
Great job again, HP! Never stop creating
Test Subject
#30 Old 6th Nov 2006 at 12:33 AM
I have LOVED this mesh for so long and seach everywhere for recolours. Thank you for the time spent here and the work you produced.

Superb!
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
Original Poster
#32 Old 16th Nov 2006 at 8:12 PM
No, Pookah, you may have seen something -similar- last year as there are several meshes that are similar in shape, but you did not see this mesh and recolours last year.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Test Subject
#33 Old 15th Feb 2007 at 12:34 AM
These are wonderful, I'm surprised I haven't found them until now.

All my creations can now be found HERE.
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 16th Mar 2007 at 3:23 AM
This is awesome. I get so tired of the skimpy nightgowns and lacy underwear. What women wears that to bed unless they are "entertaining".
Field Researcher
#35 Old 20th Mar 2007 at 7:23 PM
All of your creations are wonderful, and thank you for your hard work and for sharing them with us. I can't wait to try these in my game, and it's great to see that the pregnant and elder sims will finally have decent pajamas! Keep up the great work.

If you'd like to what else I've made, please click here and here.
Field Researcher
#36 Old 27th Mar 2007 at 11:04 PM
HystericalParoxym, this is great! I've been looking for some pajamas that aren't really skimpy...

Just thought you should know - When I downloaded the recolors, I got a notice saying one of the files was corrupt, and another had some sort of issue. I didn't get to see which ones, unfortunately. I have a feeling that this was just me, though. Still, I thought I should mention it...

Again, thanks!

"Why do we drink cow milk? Who was the guy who first looked at a cow and said 'I think I'll drink whatever comes out of these things when I squeeze 'em!'?" -Calvin and Hobbes
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 11th Apr 2007 at 7:28 PM
great job!!

~Ashley~

"Whatever female-based, emotion-driven dilemma you may be dealing with right now, you have my sympathy. But right now, we need to break this down into male-based, fact-driven logic." Jackson Rippner Red Eye
Test Subject
#38 Old 25th May 2007 at 5:50 PM
Same as for the teen sleepwear: Amazing work. I love the comfy style of your clothes. Keep up the good work!
Field Researcher
#39 Old 2nd Jun 2007 at 9:31 PM
I love these. Thanks for sharing!

Have a bright platinum diamond day!
Deb
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 10th Jun 2007 at 3:37 AM
I use this set more than any other in my game. Thank you.
Instructor
#41 Old 30th Jun 2007 at 7:35 PM
These look soooo comfy! Thanks for sharing your work with us

*** If you can't brighten them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit ***

(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that
//\\ has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
Field Researcher
#42 Old 21st Sep 2007 at 4:01 PM
Wonderful as always! Thank you!
Forum Resident
#43 Old 4th Dec 2007 at 5:00 PM
I. Love. YOU. =D
Thank you soooo much for these modest pajamas! I actually wear clothes like these. =)

You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
-Christopher Robin to Pooh
Test Subject
#44 Old 18th Dec 2007 at 12:04 AM
Hooray! I am definitely loving this mesh and its recolors. The pajamas actually look like what I would wear to bed! Finally, something that Sims can wear at their sleepovers...w00t!

Please. DON'T ask me who Frazier is, or I'll hurt you.
Test Subject
#45 Old 17th Jan 2008 at 8:09 PM
There has been trouble for me tring to download the mesh. The operation keeps breaking.
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 4th Jun 2008 at 8:58 AM
Great mesh, thankyou for sharing your beautiful stuff
Millionth Post Member
#47 Old 9th Sep 2008 at 4:41 AM
Yay! Exactly what I was looking for! Thank you very much! ^________^

*insert witty quote here*
Test Subject
#48 Old 16th Oct 2008 at 5:53 PM
This is awesome! THIS MESH IS EXACTLY WHAT I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR! THAK YOU! I can use this for my next pair of bondage pants.

I CAN recolor this mesh, right?
Field Researcher
#49 Old 12th Jan 2009 at 12:40 AM
Hey HP

Now that the insiminator.net website is down, is there any other way to get the Squinge's mod?
Test Subject
#50 Old 12th Jan 2009 at 4:09 PM
thanx they are soo cool like the patterns!!
Page 2 of 3