Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

MyoS Male Hair No.09

by coris Posted 27th Sep 2006 at 4:30 AM - Updated 27th Sep 2006 at 4:51 AM by coris

61 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 54 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Scholar
#26 Old 6th Oct 2006 at 6:37 AM
I can't understand why it took me so long to see this great haircut, Thanks a lot for sharing this!!
Test Subject
#27 Old 13th Oct 2006 at 3:15 AM
OMFG. I love this hair! :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc

I use it on almost all my male sims. They all look like they came from incest or something, they all look alike. XD

Thank you so much!
Test Subject
#28 Old 14th Oct 2006 at 9:49 PM
Oh, gawd, AWESOME!
I have this h/s already in my game, and it makes this weird-o sort of...uhm..."glow" around the sims' head. O.o;;
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 15th Oct 2006 at 6:56 AM
I have been trying to access the artist union for several days without success. Please tell me it is still open. I have read so many good things about it and there are 2 hair meshes that I am crazy about. I am deperate for access

Hello. My name is Pacha and I am a downaholic
Test Subject
#30 Old 16th Oct 2006 at 12:25 AM
Default dude rock on!!!
this is the best guy emo hair ever!!! i wish i could hug u rite now!!! i <3 u!!!
jkjk lol
Field Researcher
#31 Old 16th Oct 2006 at 2:41 AM
Whoa,thats hott|thanks

k a t i e r o b

Like the SoCal surf scene?If so...your deff gonna want to check out my sims.

For some links to some sweet surf/skate sims2 downloads...checkout my journal [which will be up soon hopefully]

Please DO NOT upload my sims to the exchange.
Instructor
#32 Old 25th Oct 2006 at 9:06 PM
I'm in love with this hairstyle :D
Test Subject
#33 Old 2nd Dec 2006 at 4:23 AM
I have been visiting SAU for a while, but as i'm not big on languages, i couldnt comment. I just want to say how amazing this hair is, and every single other one at the site. I 5th (6th..4th?) the request for a female version.
Top Secret Researcher
#34 Old 28th Dec 2006 at 9:53 AM
Very nice hair hun. I love it, thank you for sharing.
Test Subject
#35 Old 1st Feb 2007 at 7:06 AM
GOOOOOD! :D

Male hairs (especially your jobs^_^) are always welcome to see and download~!

Thank you for sharing this hair~
Test Subject
#36 Old 31st May 2007 at 6:39 AM
coris is talented at this..there are not many people out there who can create fantastic male hairstyles.

coris i have a request, can you upload sims as well next time?
Thanks.
Test Subject
#37 Old 1st Jun 2007 at 3:30 AM
Erm...I can't get on the Sim Artists Union website. I see ??? everywhere....!!! Could someone please help me?
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 24th Jul 2007 at 2:53 PM
yay =D!

He who laughs last, does not get it
Forum Resident
#39 Old 24th Jul 2007 at 4:24 PM
thank you

What about the thousands of wonderful men and women who are fighting this war without any of the credit or the glory that always goes to those lucky few who just happen to get shot?
Test Subject
#40 Old 24th Jul 2007 at 11:08 PM
So very, very cool. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 16th Aug 2007 at 6:05 AM
This is my favorite male hairstyle EVER!
I wish I could thank you (and Myo!!!) for this perfectly amazingly amazing (aaa, whaat?) hairstyle x3

Paysites suck.
&& they don't keep anything away from us anymore,

because...
Test Subject
#42 Old 17th Aug 2007 at 12:47 AM
when i download this mesh, and i go to open the zipped folder to extract the files to my sims2 downloads folder, an error message comes up saying the zipped folder is corrupt or invalid. i have tried several times, cuz i really want this hair! so maybe something is wrong but i dont know if anybody else is having this problem!
Test Subject
#43 Old 8th Nov 2007 at 2:03 AM
Bravo :D

I love this.

I dont know if its been made but if it hasn't I add a vote for female version if its not to much.

++ I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad++
+++ The dreams in which im dying are the best I've ever had +++
Test Subject
#44 Old 11th Nov 2007 at 4:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by emlynn44
when i download this mesh, and i go to open the zipped folder to extract the files to my sims2 downloads folder, an error message comes up saying the zipped folder is corrupt or invalid. i have tried several times, cuz i really want this hair! so maybe something is wrong but i dont know if anybody else is having this problem!

You're not the only one experiencing this problem.
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 17th Feb 2008 at 4:55 AM
Love it lots, thanks.

Be perfect for my favorite sim guy.
Test Subject
#46 Old 4th Apr 2008 at 6:33 AM
Do you have one for females? This is my exact hairstyle.
Test Subject
#47 Old 30th May 2008 at 3:53 AM
Wow! Love it!
Test Subject
#48 Old 19th Jun 2008 at 10:17 PM
I can't get on the Sims Artists Union Site. It takes me to the place where the link is and it says "We moved to the Sims Artists Union.com'' or something like that... I click on the link to the simsartistsunion.com and it gives me an error problem loading page! Someone plz help me i love the Sims Artists Union!
Test Subject
#49 Old 2nd Feb 2009 at 4:38 PM
Oh i like it <3
Test Subject
#50 Old 15th Apr 2009 at 4:26 AM
Do you guys make this product for girls?
Page 2 of 3