Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"Testers Wanted" Trashed Set **Dewshine now reigns 06-18-2007**

by DumBblOndE Posted 15th Jan 2005 at 11:30 PM - Updated 18th Jun 2007 at 11:22 PM by DumBblOndE

703 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 698 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 29
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#26 Old 16th Jan 2005 at 1:20 AM
Dawn keeper

HAve added your wonderful addition with thanks to ya..
#27 Old 16th Jan 2005 at 1:21 AM
YES I was the first to download the wall sidings lol.. i think.. I'm downloading it now! 21%... i hate my slow computer.
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 16th Jan 2005 at 1:28 AM Last edited by DawnKeeper : 16th Jan 2005 at 1:32 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by DumBblOndE
Dawn keeper

HAve added your wonderful addition with thanks to ya..

Cool! I took down my attachment so people would not get confused. Thanks!

EDIT: I also have some dead weeds for the terrain and some dirt. They are pictured in the siding piccys. Let me know if you want to add these. I made them because my trashy sims are too lazy to tend to their grass and lot.

What is history but a fable agreed upon?
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 16th Jan 2005 at 1:39 AM Last edited by faiz555 : 16th Jan 2005 at 1:42 AM. Reason: only smaller pic
You Have given Mr. Con Vict and his family a home!
Screenshots
Attached Images

Open your eyes for the next FAIZ.......
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 16th Jan 2005 at 1:57 AM
This is SOOOOO INCREDIBLE!!!!
#31 Old 16th Jan 2005 at 1:59 AM
Oooh - I want more, more, more. Work day and night, keep cranking out that trashy furniture
Field Researcher
#32 Old 16th Jan 2005 at 2:33 AM
Quote:
Hell yeah the perfect furniture for BillyBobJimmyJoe and his sister/wife.

I know a family like that! My friend Nik's dad had a baby(Lisa) with her mums sister, so she's her cousin AND sister, Nik's mum's other sister had a baby with Lisa's boyfriend and she also has a baby to him. And now, Nik's mum is living with Nik's dad's brother................Talk about keeping it in the family! :werd:
Test Subject
#33 Old 16th Jan 2005 at 3:00 AM
Wow, that's an amazing set.
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 16th Jan 2005 at 3:18 AM
that seriously make me sick dude....
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 16th Jan 2005 at 3:18 AM
Tried everything out and the only problem is the one you mentioned with the counters. But who needs a sink with counters as cool as that, truly perfect,
the handprints especially :D

Do you plan on adding more?
I think my favorite thing was the wooden 2x4 painting, perfect for the windows

Support our troops, bring them home!
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#36 Old 16th Jan 2005 at 3:38 AM
i have to agree, this is beyond fantastic. Love the boarded paintings and all. Downloading now Keep up the fantastic work
Test Subject
#37 Old 16th Jan 2005 at 3:49 AM
this is a truely horrid set! THANK YOU SO MUCH !!! this is exactly what I have been needing !! if I knew how to rate it, you would get top stars !
Feleyra
Instructor
#38 Old 16th Jan 2005 at 4:11 AM
AWESOME WORK! I've been wanting this kind of stuff forever for TS2!
I miss the trashy items I had from 8ds & 7ds,this is worth the wait!!!

UMMMM, is that my Elvis on your wall there? LOL

"S"
V^^^^V
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#39 Old 16th Jan 2005 at 4:37 AM
DawnKeeper -- keep loading it up.. llok forward to it .. i have a few dead trees and plants maybe we can add them in.. unless the forum keeper has say.. but lets just try untill we get caught :P

faiz555 - nice work.. add more pictures to the Trashed houses thread looking good

sachemeq- no that I am back and rested yes I would like to keep adding to this set.. and I want to fulfill more request in the other thread.. still have pissy beds to do

As for everyone else I am glad your enjoying it in game.. remember post your TRASHY HOUSE picts

http://forums.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=38126

have fun
The Quiet One
retired moderator
#40 Old 16th Jan 2005 at 6:57 AM
this is great! i can't wait to see the houses/rooms that people have made with your WONDERFUL set! great work! i'm so very impressed!!!
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 16th Jan 2005 at 7:20 AM Last edited by DawnKeeper : 16th Jan 2005 at 11:48 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by DumBblOndE
DawnKeeper -- keep loading it up.. llok forward to it .. i have a few dead trees and plants maybe we can add them in.. unless the forum keeper has say.. but lets just try untill we get caught :P

Cool! Here you go: Dirt, Dead Weeds and Patchy Grass.

As soon as you get this into the main post I will take it down.

Thanks!

EDIT: View Post #1 to get this attachment.

What is history but a fable agreed upon?
Forum Resident
#42 Old 16th Jan 2005 at 7:43 AM
Hi all,
Thought I would share this with you.

Here is Bubba Johnson’s House
1 Junk Alley
All the neighbors are complaining about this roach infested place
With all the trash around the place it just make the whole neighborhood look bad
A town hall meeting is being called to do dominating about Mr. Johnson.
But Bubba won't be around long because he is sick and will soon die!

Thanks to Dumblonde,
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#43 Old 16th Jan 2005 at 8:43 AM
this is totally awesome!! I have been wanting exactly this item for my truly trashed houses.
The Quiet One
retired moderator
#44 Old 16th Jan 2005 at 9:08 AM
johnr2000 - that is a great house!!!
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 16th Jan 2005 at 10:03 AM
Default Awesome!
This is fantastic!

I've just started building an old viaduct and wanted a couple of the arches bricked up and in occupation. Yesterday, I found Carrigon's 'skanky bath set' - and it too is brilliant, but the neighbouring arch with, er, NEW furniture in it looked not quite right!

This will be a great addition - thank you for your hard work AND for sharing it with those of us who cannot mod a thing!
Firestarter
#46 Old 16th Jan 2005 at 11:46 AM
This set looks great Thanks, I can't wait to try this out.
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 16th Jan 2005 at 12:11 PM
This stuff really works....first pic (bathroom) turned my stomach upside down.... *L* Great work, can see you guys are busy creating for us, Thanks!
Retired Live Chat Moderator
#48 Old 16th Jan 2005 at 12:27 PM
Fantastic set, keep it up!! TRASH LIVES!!

I love the elvis and dogs playing poker, NICE touch, great attention to detail, really looks awesome!!

:lion:
Deedee
Instructor
#49 Old 16th Jan 2005 at 12:30 PM
I love it, awesome job on the details :D
Test Subject
#50 Old 16th Jan 2005 at 2:12 PM
thank you sooo much!!!!!
Page 2 of 29