Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Home Cinema 5.1: Full equipment.

by lastrie Posted 1st Jul 2006 at 10:58 AM - Updated 20th Feb 2009 at 5:40 PM by -Maylin-

75 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 74 Feedback Posts
Page 3 of 4
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 14th Jul 2006 at 6:52 AM
mm nice system

good job

This graw is FRENSHAY!!!!
Test Subject
#52 Old 15th Jul 2006 at 7:51 PM
WOW, Good Mod, thanks
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 14th Aug 2006 at 3:38 AM
eduncho, I checked all the catalogs, the amp and the DVD player are not there. I even redownloaded the files but no luck. Only the speakers show up. Its ok though, at least the speakers look good in the living room with the HDTV!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#54 Old 14th Aug 2006 at 11:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by gaerisch
eduncho, I checked all the catalogs, the amp and the DVD player are not there. I even redownloaded the files but no luck. Only the speakers show up. Its ok though, at least the speakers look good in the living room with the HDTV!

I think you need at least one EP to use the DVD+Amp mod. I'm sorry i 've got all EP so it's difficult for me to guess the EP needed when I create something
Test Subject
#55 Old 15th Aug 2006 at 9:51 AM
Default !!!
I want 2 b my sims cause those b@$!@&%s get everything! lol! nice work
Lab Assistant
#56 Old 15th Aug 2006 at 8:27 PM
Home cinema (electronic).rar

File is corrupt is the error im getting. I wish it were fixed as it would look very good in my Sims homes. :o

*Learn everything about something..and something about everything.* :)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#57 Old 17th Aug 2006 at 8:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ML101
Home cinema (electronic).rar

File is corrupt is the error im getting. I wish it were fixed as it would look very good in my Sims homes. :o

This file is clean, a lot of players have installed it. Try to re download it or update your winrar.
Test Subject
#58 Old 23rd Aug 2006 at 2:37 PM
nice one i have a 5.1 here at my house so if i enjoy the hell out of it im sure my sims will lol thaks

14 AND LOVIN IT!
Lab Assistant
#59 Old 4th Sep 2006 at 9:48 AM
Thanks a lot - this is really awesome!
Top Secret Researcher
#60 Old 6th Sep 2006 at 12:20 AM
Absolutely love it! Thank you
Instructor
#61 Old 29th Sep 2006 at 1:01 AM
Very Nice!!!
Lab Assistant
#62 Old 29th Sep 2006 at 9:45 AM
Thank you! This is looking so great
Instructor
#63 Old 30th Sep 2006 at 5:14 AM
wow i think the only difference between this and my own system is another speaker but this is amazing dude great job!!!
Test Subject
#64 Old 12th Oct 2006 at 8:41 PM
yeah do i have to download both the files?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#65 Old 12th Oct 2006 at 8:49 PM
Yes, the first for the speakers and the other for electronic stuff
Lab Assistant
#66 Old 20th Nov 2006 at 1:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by seanageddon
I want 2 b my sims cause those b@$!@&%s get everything! lol! nice work

LMAO! exactly true mate! thanks for making this yummyness, they'll definitely make some great finishing touches to any home or public cinema. es muy fantastico!

"old aunts used to come up to me at weddings, poking me in the ribs and cackling, 'you're next.' they stopped after i started doing the same thing to them at funerals."
Lab Assistant
#67 Old 11th Mar 2007 at 7:56 PM
Love it ! make this featured

Alastair :)
Test Subject
#68 Old 30th Mar 2007 at 10:02 AM Last edited by rotoplumper : 1st Apr 2007 at 8:36 PM.
Default fuzzy stereo
Hello,
i got a problem about my one i downloaded. every time i place the speakers(especially the center speaker), they keep going blurry, and it is really getting on my nerves.
can someone help me please
Lab Assistant
#69 Old 20th Apr 2007 at 8:53 PM
Oh... My... FREAKIN' GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is JUST what I've always wanted! Just too bad, you have to have University .. DX 'Cause I just installed Vista Ultimate, and I loaned Uni to one of my friends, so I have to wait, til he gives it back! *.*

Don't hate me for my negative personality... It's in the blood.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#70 Old 21st Apr 2007 at 1:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Alpha Jez
Oh... My... FREAKIN' GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is JUST what I've always wanted! Just too bad, you have to have University .. DX 'Cause I just installed Vista Ultimate, and I loaned Uni to one of my friends, so I have to wait, til he gives it back! *.*

You need University only for the Ampli. Others items are playable with the base game By the way, I'm working on a new Home cinema set, available in a few days...Bye!
Inventor
#71 Old 16th Jun 2007 at 5:58 AM
Sweet set I'd love to have a few recolors. Very nice Thanks.
Test Subject
#72 Old 8th Jul 2008 at 7:40 PM
Great job Lastrie. Thank you for sharing !
Test Subject
#73 Old 8th Jan 2009 at 4:54 PM
Prachtig
Test Subject
#74 Old 20th Dec 2009 at 1:29 PM
Update so that it can be placed on a table/sideboard
Lastrie,

I have this wonderful TV in game. I actually have this very same one in real life and it does not sit on the floor. However this mesh cannot be place on a table/sideboard.

Can you update it so that it can be placed on a table/sideboard?

Or give permission for the TV to be recloned?

Thanks for considering
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#75 Old 20th Dec 2009 at 5:30 PM
You can do whatever you want with this TV Cyber, no prob
Page 3 of 4