Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

A Midsimmer Night's Dream

by Magick Modders Posted 27th Oct 2005 at 12:24 AM - Updated 2nd Jun 2007 at 2:22 AM by tiggerypum

587 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 563 Feedback Posts, 23 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 24
Instructor
#76 Old 28th Oct 2005 at 5:11 AM
This is a absolute must for me. I'm downloading everything and I want you to know that this is some fantastic creations. Thanks for all your hard work!! :clap: :yippee: :dance: :bow:
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
#77 Old 28th Oct 2005 at 6:04 AM Last edited by tiggerypum : 28th Oct 2005 at 6:28 AM.
The pageboys use the same mesh as for the TEEN outfit that's in the same message (which is why I didn't add it to Slim's package) the tig-mteen-tunicpants has the mesh (along with my 3 outfits). The one with the mesh is the last download in that set.

As for the rate of 'thanks' - it's just the case that many people do not click the thank you button. For one thing, they probably want to go test it in their game, and of course, they might not come back. Others don't realize what the button is for. I know I appreciate it when people click thanks on my work, but one can't get focused on that alone
Test Subject
#78 Old 28th Oct 2005 at 8:38 AM
I downloaded as much as I could tonight, and went into bodyshop. The clothing is soooo great. I am so amazed. My hubby looked over and he even commented on how realistic My sim looked. Thankyou so much, this is such a treat.

Sara
Forum Resident
#79 Old 28th Oct 2005 at 9:04 AM
Absolutely fantastic guys, really can't thank you all enough, I love the medieval style, can't wait to see all these wonderful goodies in my game, only one prob with it, my being on dial up I can't download all of it today but shall be back.LOL
Instructor
#80 Old 28th Oct 2005 at 9:54 AM
Wow, this totally blows me away! You guys all did an amazingly fantastic job!

I particularly adore Slim's armour for the knights; they look incredible and very spunky indeed. :D
Test Subject
#81 Old 28th Oct 2005 at 10:16 AM
Beautieful!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#82 Old 28th Oct 2005 at 10:29 AM
Hi guys
i dont make too much posts anywhere but here i have something to say
all themed sets i saw (all means all sets from mts2 or anyother sims2 site)
i only like 2 of them
one is grand trianon collection
and other is this one since i already have a big plan for magik world and this amde it more good

ONE MORE THING I MUST SYA AND EVERYONE MUST READ
IT IS FOR HELAENE
helaene is really hard working as from seeing her work i know
but some times i dont like some of her stuff but
in this collection
i just saw and couldnt believe
i was oh my god
how beautiful dresses helaene made
the adult gowns were really very awsome and teens gowns are great too
i m just stuck with one adult gown which has gold strip in the center of the bottom part
really awsome job helaene
thumbs up
keep it up
Field Researcher
#83 Old 28th Oct 2005 at 2:05 PM
O MY GOD :D:D
I love it thanks sooooooooo much for sharing :D

Happy apple poison.
Test Subject
#84 Old 28th Oct 2005 at 2:42 PM
I just needed to say AGAIN how much I love this set, I put it in my game and it took me to new creative heights . I now have a MASSIVE castle with a wonderful cast of characters that I'm on my way to go play with. Thanks SO SO much!!

~Janelle~
Test Subject
#85 Old 28th Oct 2005 at 3:17 PM
This is the most... I can't even try to express in words how I feel...

I LOVE IT!!!

Thanks!!!
Test Subject
#86 Old 28th Oct 2005 at 4:16 PM
Awesome! I love it
Field Researcher
#87 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 4:33 PM
What a stunning theme!!! Thank you all a lot for all the work and time you spent on this! Especially I love the objects (great lethe as always!)! Really great!!

A day without a smile is a lost day
**besens-sims2**
Field Researcher
#88 Old 28th Oct 2005 at 5:10 PM
Oh my, thank you for the enormous amount of work that must have gone into this theme! For me, the timing of your release was perfect as I have just set up a medieval neighborhood in my game.

I do have a question, which I hope is not too stupid. I don't usually build because I accept that I am just not very good at it. However, with all your wonderful build items I thought I would give something simple a shot but have a question about the simple buttress. Why does it not function like a regular column and have to be placed against a wall? The flying buttress works like a regular column, so I wasn't sure if the simple one was working correctly or not. I dl'd the uni.zip for these items, in case that is info you need to answer my question.

Oh shoot, it just occured to me that the only one(simple butress) I tried before coming here to ask about this was the single story. I don't know if the 2 story version works differently. As mentioned, if this is an inexperienced builder question, please feel free to tell me to go find a tutorial!
Lab Assistant
#89 Old 28th Oct 2005 at 5:30 PM
Thank you Magick Modders! These are wonderful! I especially like the hats,great work!
Test Subject
#90 Old 28th Oct 2005 at 6:04 PM
I can't seem to install the Wizard Castle.Sims2Pack - whenever I double-click it, the installer tells me to double-click a Sims2Pack file. Is the file damaged, perhaps? I've downloaded it twice now, same problem both times. Waaa...I want a castle!
Lab Assistant
#91 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 6:14 PM
WOW!!!!!!!!!!! This is so incredibly awesome!!!! I've been waiting for some beautiful medieval objects like these!!!! Can't wait to see more!
Fluffy
retired moderator
#92 Old 28th Oct 2005 at 6:38 PM
dolldrms,

that's not a stupid question at all don't worry
they do that cause I messed with the bhav's of the columns
I wanted the buttresses to pull down with the walls, so they wouldn't get in the way of playing
for that to work, I had to 'stick' them to the walls, it's only the simple one and two story buttresses,
the flying ones are regular columns
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
#93 Old 28th Oct 2005 at 7:12 PM
About the buttresses, there is something else to note, too.

A buttress is: A structure, usually brick or stone, built against a wall for support or reinforcement.

So they are supposed to be against the walls, they're not actually columns. And I appreciate that Lethe made them drop, so we can use them and still see our sims when the walls are down.
Test Subject
#94 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 8:42 PM
I had a problem while cleaning the wizard castle, it's fine but if you want to install it, it'd be better if you use clan installer, and I'll double-check in case I missed something.

about the sword, wands, etc.they're made by ROSE-SIMSTV here at ModtheSims2

link is: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=87063
Field Researcher
#95 Old 28th Oct 2005 at 9:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lethe_s
dolldrms,

that's not a stupid question at all don't worry
they do that cause I messed with the bhav's of the columns
I wanted the buttresses to pull down with the walls, so they wouldn't get in the way of playing
for that to work, I had to 'stick' them to the walls, it's only the simple one and two story buttresses,
the flying ones are regular columns

Your explanation makes perfect sense to me, . I agree with Tig that it's nice for them to go down. I put one on either side of a front door and they look great!

I did discover a problem with the dungeon door. They work fine but I was redoing a regular house in another neighborhood and when I went to put the Maxis Valuewood Justa Door on a diagonal wall, it turned into the dungeon door. I sure hope that's an easy fix for you. I know you must have spent hours on these objects already and hope that a correction won't take much of your time!
Test Subject
#96 Old 28th Oct 2005 at 9:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mmholt
I can't seem to install the Wizard Castle.Sims2Pack - whenever I double-click it, the installer tells me to double-click a Sims2Pack file. Is the file damaged, perhaps? I've downloaded it twice now, same problem both times. Waaa...I want a castle!

I've had a problem with the installer since getting Nightlife where I had to set up a shortcut to the installer that came with nightlife (find in program files/ea games/sims 2 nightlife - or where ever you put it) on my desktop and I drag and drop each file onto it, and that worked for me. It might not work for you, but you can at least try! Hope that helped.

~Janelle~
Test Subject
#97 Old 28th Oct 2005 at 9:28 PM
:salute: - Wonderful - :salute:

../\~/\......(\__/)...
.(=';'=).....(='.'=)...
('')" "('')....(")_(")...
Kitty Rule Bunny Drools
Test Subject
#98 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 9:47 PM
Wow a lot of hard work went into all this and it is very evident. You all are so nice to do this and make it available for everyone. It is very much appreciated. Everyone's work is so fantastic(beyond fantastic).
Inventor
#99 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 10:29 PM
This set is amazingly detailed, and beautiful and the textures in the clothing etc are exceptional, thank you so very much.

I will now be keeping an eye out in the hope that someone might do a court jester style outfit, as any king worth his crown needs his Jester. :-)

*♥.¸Here we go again .♥*
Lab Assistant
#100 Old 29th Oct 2005 at 12:45 AM
Quote:
about the sword, wands, etc.they're made by ROSE-SIMSTV here at ModtheSims2

Oh ! Thank you for the link, WhiteArchangel! how on earth did I miss such a great item? :D
Page 4 of 24