Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pixie Realms

by Enayla Posted 3rd Sep 2006 at 7:26 PM - Updated 3rd Sep 2006 at 10:13 PM by Enayla

195 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 191 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 8
Test Subject
#76 Old 4th Sep 2006 at 10:32 AM
Incredible.... Everytime I come on and browse through this forum I find something more beautiful than last time - and that "more beautiful" thing is always made by you!

Thank you, a thousand times thank you for those gorgeous skins. (Yours have become the only ones I use in-game... ;-))

Just one little question at the end (gosh, I hope you read that): Where do you get those lovely female hairstyles from? They are just perfect in combination with your skins!
Test Subject
#77 Old 4th Sep 2006 at 11:12 AM
I think its been said over and over but it must be said again, these are gorgeous! Your work is absolutly lovely. = )
Test Subject
#78 Old 4th Sep 2006 at 12:49 PM
WoW. You're skins are so beautiful. Thank you so much.
Field Researcher
#79 Old 4th Sep 2006 at 12:53 PM
These are works of art. Thank you for sharing them with us.

Once a tightly-furled bud, the house was slowly revealing itself to him, its petals unfolding to expose its secret beauty. ~When Shadows Whisper, P.1|Part 4|MSR Story List & FAQ|MSR Graphics
Lab Assistant
#80 Old 4th Sep 2006 at 1:09 PM
I neither download nor post that much but here, can't resist longer...I love the way you make the light diffuse :nothing exagerated but really noticiable though, the skin looks "living" but not as realistic but as a dream that comes true. No, better, as if the dream caught us in its own world. A new dimension. hope you'll anderstand, I'm trying to translate what I feel right now in a langage I'm not familiar to. :p
I like the tone you choice, espacially for pixie royal and pixie nymph. your green is so delicate (green is a difficult color for skins to look good).....
you keeps the "sims 2 spirit" (cartoonish) safe too. I thank you for this. it's an other style but that's what makes this game and your work so popular and beautifull. not realistic. living. dramatic. I think...
thanks a million for what you allow us to feel. for your work. for the gravity and the innocence together. for everything.

Ciboulette
#81 Old 4th Sep 2006 at 1:44 PM
Wow your skins keep getting better and better EA Games should of hired you to make their skins you are so talented its unbelievable WOW rock on

AbstractSIMmer187 Has Retired From Sims 2 Creating
All Of My Creations Are Found Here
Field Researcher
#82 Old 4th Sep 2006 at 1:47 PM
Oh wow... *faints* 50 stars, 100 kisses, 500 thanx - and only from me )

"...And if wishes were horses, we'd be knee-deep in crap."
-- Dr. Robert Romano, /'ER'/
Lab Assistant
#83 Old 4th Sep 2006 at 2:16 PM
Okay...you never ceased to amaze me with your amazing collection. You keep coming up with better collections each time. I wonder what would you conjure up next.
Field Researcher
#84 Old 4th Sep 2006 at 2:35 PM
Wow! Once again such great skins!!

oepusims.tumblr.com. I don't take request. I have 2 children and few freetime. Use my creations as you wish. You don't have to ask.
Lab Assistant
#85 Old 4th Sep 2006 at 2:45 PM
I love faeries and pixies, all these skins are magnificent!
Pixie Nymph is just amazing! Can't wait to use it.
Thanks so much for sharing!

The wonder is that we can see these trees and not wonder more.
Lab Assistant
#86 Old 4th Sep 2006 at 2:50 PM
AMAZING! Omg! i love your skins! They are so beautiful!
Lab Assistant
#87 Old 4th Sep 2006 at 2:51 PM
These are so beautifully intricate! Well done!

La la la...
I am just a random, messy girl in a random, messy world...
Lab Assistant
#88 Old 4th Sep 2006 at 2:56 PM
I really can't think of the words to describe these skins.... thanks for sharing them.
Lab Assistant
#89 Old 4th Sep 2006 at 2:56 PM
*goggle eyes*
As always stunning skins. You are amazingly talented and I bow down to your amazingness. Thank you so so much for these. I didn't think you could top the last set but you most definatly have. You constantly surprise me. I don't think I can do thses justice in words -kirsty

My sim stories
(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone
//\\ that has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
Test Subject
#90 Old 4th Sep 2006 at 3:11 PM
Everyone's saying that they love your skins. And I'm not wondering why!
Really. These are amazing! Spectacular! *downloads*
Just what I were looking for! I've been wanting to make some elfs,pixies,faeries,etc.,but I've been wondering about the skins... and here they are! OMG thank you!

Really_really appreciating it,that you're sharing these wonderful skins!
Lab Assistant
#91 Old 4th Sep 2006 at 3:44 PM
What the . . . (Stares having wide-open eyes)

Awesomeness !!! :D

From out of time and place,
I'm a girl with the elven grace.
Before you knock on the door,
Don't forget to look at the mirror.
Lab Assistant
#92 Old 4th Sep 2006 at 3:46 PM
Hi sorry to be a pest agian but, I got that pesky file is corrupt thing again while trying to downlode the pixiewinter skin. just thought you should know. Thanx again for your beautiful work.

"We'll creep together you and I, for I know where all the small friends are..."-Ramona A. Stone(David Bowie)
Test Subject
#93 Old 4th Sep 2006 at 3:47 PM
Just wondering : Is there a pair of elf ears (besides the maxis ears) that we can use with any of these beautiful skins? After all, they are pixies, so I want to give them elf ears :D

And of course, your work is so gorgeous, those 4 pages of comments speak for themselves!
Lab Assistant
#94 Old 4th Sep 2006 at 4:27 PM
Default Beautiful!
This skins are so beautiful... I love the myst of mythology creatures and you made so precisely those skins, I am amazed

"...One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in darkness bind them,
In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie." - J. R. R. Tolkien
Forum Resident
#95 Old 4th Sep 2006 at 4:57 PM
This makes me want to start the Royal Kingdom Challenge again using these skins, one for each class.

Quote: Originally posted by MatthewRaven17
Now, we just need Sims 2 Pets to come out, so Enayla can make dragon skins and fantasy pet skins! *looks hopeful*

Oh yes!! That would be fantastic!

Visit my web site:Fanciful Sims
Royal Kingdom Challenge:
http://tinyurl.com/b4ajz
Live your medieval dream
Scholar
#96 Old 4th Sep 2006 at 5:08 PM
Amazing. Thanks for making my sims beautiful!
Field Researcher
#97 Old 4th Sep 2006 at 5:34 PM
Wow! Enayla your creations are so god damn beautiful.... it has a weird romantic vibe to it..
Test Subject
#98 Old 4th Sep 2006 at 5:55 PM
OMG!!! They are beautiful!!!!!

*waiting for a default eye set*

Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says
"Sh!t ... she's awake!"
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#99 Old 4th Sep 2006 at 6:27 PM
Hi everyone! So happy you like the skins! I can't help if the downloads aren't always working, it's nothing to do with the files themselves. As we all know by now, MS2 has some pretty heavy traffic... just be patient and you'll get them eventually. They're also available in my section at Insimenator.net if you give up on trying to download them here

As for the hairstyles: please read the entire first page I posted, at the end of it - below the pictures - I state who created the different hairstyles. Just do a search for them

As for the elf ears: I don't do elf ear recolours but as there were ears made by other people to nearly all of my other skins (available here at MS2) I can guess there will be some for these as well Just be patient.

Anyway, thank you everyone again I'm just thrilled you like the skins.
Lab Assistant
#100 Old 4th Sep 2006 at 6:34 PM
Holey moley!!! You're just so talented!! Can I have your big toe? Please!!!! Maybe a little bit of your creativity decides to join my clumnsiness... That would be a party! :D

http://www.boomspeed.com/egraphics/91787.gif

....(\__/).....
..>(^.^)<...
....(')_(').....
Page 4 of 8