Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Dec 2019 at 6:45 PM
Default Coding to make Toddler friendly beds
Does anyone know the coding for making a toddler bed or crib so a toddler can get in and out by themselves with no help? a TUT maybe?

Have you ever walked into a room & forgot why you went in there?
What if God is playing The Sims & he just cancelled your action.
Adopt-a-Sim My Creations My Tumblr
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 30th Dec 2019 at 7:30 PM
Download a toddler bed that has the features you want and clone it. You can also open it up and study the BHAVs to figure out how it works, and if you get confused, someone here will probably be able to walk you through it.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 30th Dec 2019 at 7:46 PM
i did, which is why im posting here...... This is the place to get help with creating objects right?

Have you ever walked into a room & forgot why you went in there?
What if God is playing The Sims & he just cancelled your action.
Adopt-a-Sim My Creations My Tumblr
Alchemist
#4 Old 30th Dec 2019 at 8:46 PM
This place is not very active anymore, and writing a tutorial on creating a complex item that already exists is not something many people are going to be willing to do, which is why I was trying to help you by offering up an easy solution. If you cloned it and it didn't work, or there's a specific thing you don't understand, that's the kind of thing that'll make it easier to help.