Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Sep 2020 at 4:35 AM
Default Add wallmask to an object
Hello!
Is it possible to add a wallmask to an object?
I already know that there are decorative objects that were cloned from a door or window to give the illusion that they are inserted into the wall.
But what I want to do is add a wall mask to an object, in this case a closet, so that it behaves like the closet that came with the Apartment Life expansion.
Is that possible? Or maybe I should clone a door or window and then add the animations and functions of a closet to it?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 3rd Sep 2020 at 7:15 AM
Tried (first) to extract whatever you need from the object you want to change, and then clone the closet?

I think the AL closet has a lot of functions, so if you want anything that works like it, best way is to clone it. If you just want the wallmask, I think I've seen a tutorial on editing them (here on MTS, possibly on either doors/windows, sinks, or both), not sure on adding to objects that don't already have them.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 3rd Sep 2020 at 9:34 AM