Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Apr 2020 at 11:48 AM
Default Making Gypsy Potions by Smonaff sellable on community OFB businesses & restock from the catalogue
I love Smonaff's 10 New Gypsy Potions and use one specific potion especially for semi-realistic birth control for my sims. But when I try to sell the potions on a community OFB business lot, the buyer spawns an error and the item disappears, can't be restocked.

I searched everywhere for a SimPE guide for this but alas, I still don't know how to make them sellable without an error and to make them restockable from the catalogue. Could anyone help me with it?
Thanks!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 17th May 2020 at 6:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by xRedcrossx
I love Smonaff's 10 New Gypsy Potions and use one specific potion especially for semi-realistic birth control for my sims. But when I try to sell the potions on a community OFB business lot, the buyer spawns an error and the item disappears, can't be restocked.

I searched everywhere for a SimPE guide for this but alas, I still don't know how to make them sellable without an error and to make them restockable from the catalogue. Could anyone help me with it?
Thanks!

I tried it out with one of the potions - Energizer - and I didn't seem to have any problems, buying sims were able to buy it and selling sims were able to restock it from the catalog as well as their inventory. Is it all the potions that have that issue or just a few? Also, did you make sure to include the package files that include 'controller' and 'token' in the names for each of the potions?