Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Apr 2020 at 2:40 AM
Default Help with BHAV
Hi guys, I am new to creating BHAV and I found some tutorials in this forum that are wonderfully didactic and I confess that I was very excited about create custom content. But I am not able to import a new semiglobal ... every time that I open the window whose name is Import SemiGlobal the list is simply blank. I searched the internet but I didn't find anything about it ... sorry if I'm writing in the wrong section of the forum, I'm still not sure how to locate myself and I have the SimPE that I downloaded right here on the forum because I'm not able to access the his official website.
Am I doing something wrong? I want to thank anyone who can help!
(Sorry for grammatical errors, I'm not fluent in English and I'm having the help of google translator :T )
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 17th Apr 2020 at 10:56 AM
If this is what you see you have to press the ListBox-button

You get the list of SemiGlobals

Choose one SemiBlobal and press scan

You get the various objects in that SemiGlobal

Then you have to import what part you want add to you BHAV (unchek/Check)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 17th Apr 2020 at 1:43 PM
Thanks for the answer, that's what appears, but I did the same process and the list remains empty
I'm following a tutorial that I found here on MTS with an object that the tutorial creator made available, I only tried with another one that I had cloned and it doesn't work in the same way...

here is the tutorial link: http://modthesims.info/t/253524
Alchemist
#4 Old 17th Apr 2020 at 2:07 PM
In SimPE, go to Extra > Preferences > File Table. Do you have any boxes checked there?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 17th Apr 2020 at 2:39 PM
Yes, all are marked, except for The Sims 2 stories, because I don't have any of those 3 games installed
Field Researcher
#6 Old 17th Apr 2020 at 2:44 PM
In SimPE's FileTable try to reset and Reload
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 17th Apr 2020 at 2:56 PM
I did it and still does appears nothing in the SemiGlobal table
do they usually come with the SimPE installation? Don't need to install anything else?
Field Researcher
#8 Old 17th Apr 2020 at 3:59 PM
SimPE get the SemiGlobals from the FileTable. You must have the right pointers to EP/SP:s in the SystemFolders.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 17th Apr 2020 at 5:33 PM
And how can I get them?
Field Researcher
#10 Old 17th Apr 2020 at 6:37 PM
There is another thread about that here
if you scroll down you get an explanation how to.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 17th Apr 2020 at 6:51 PM
I'll take a look, thanks!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 17th Apr 2020 at 10:26 PM
Thank you so much it worked!