Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Theorist
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Sep 2020 at 2:39 AM
Default Removing animations from a dresser
After cloning something from the Werkbunnst Stonewood Dresser, everything works as I wanted it to except the Sims open a drawer that is not there. I want to remove this animation and have been trying to remove it, without success. After spending days searching for a tutorial or solution I decided to ask for help. If anyone can give me some advice it would be much appreciated.

I did not have 'Create a stand-alone object', 'Pull Animations' or 'Reference original Mesh' ticked when I cloned it.

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 3rd Oct 2020 at 12:34 PM
I think your cloned dresser inherits this animation from ShoppingRackGlobals (Group 0x7FE10572) in BHAV Dresser/Armoire - Open It! (Instance 0x00002006)
line 2 :
[prim 0x0069] Animate Object (Object: Stack Object's 0x0013 (lead tile object ID), animation: [Runtime object cannot be predicted] ObjectAnims:0x1B
and line 1:
[prim 0x006A] Animate Sim (animation: [Runtime object cannot be predicted] AdultAnims:0x1B.

Both animations (0x1B) are a2o-dresserDrawers-open.

It seems that it is not easy to disable that animation. Maybe change category for the dresser or mod BHAV Dresser/Arrmoire - Open It!.
Theorist
Original Poster
#3 Old 5th Oct 2020 at 1:57 PM
@clsve - thank you hun. I did play around with it but unfortunately I was still not able to remove the animations. I even passed the package on to someone else and they did not have any luck either, so I have decided to leave it as it is.

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep