Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"Learned Behaviour" cheat object - *UPD 01 NOV 06*

by Numenor Posted 21st Oct 2006 at 3:48 PM - Updated 2nd Nov 2006 at 12:27 AM by Numenor : Fixed icon, mesh and placement + Menu translated in Italian and German

83 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 75 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 4
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 15th Nov 2006 at 12:26 AM
Thanks Numenor...whatever would we do without you??
Test Subject
#52 Old 25th Nov 2006 at 6:35 PM
Thank you ModFather, as always "You Are The Man"
Test Subject
#53 Old 10th Dec 2006 at 4:14 AM
*worships you*
This is fantastic. Not only have you made a handy little object, but I've now learned the cheat that I wanted to know since getting pets!

Thank you on two accounts
Lab Assistant
#54 Old 21st Dec 2006 at 5:36 AM
Hey!

Ok, I just found that there is and Updated object, anyways, I just found out why the object is not showing, like its working but its invisible (just like when people spwan it using the boolprop).
Actually the people who dont see this object cant see the fish either, so I turned on the "boolProp useShaders" and the fish are back and I can see the bird too.
So I guess its not university and more like a video card problem.
The ModFather
retired moderator
Original Poster
#55 Old 22nd Dec 2006 at 2:14 AM
Nice find! Thanks for the hint!
As for me, I use the Radiance, too, but using the Maxis shaders; that's why I didn't notice the connection between the Radiance and the missing bird.

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
shiny!
retired moderator
#56 Old 1st Jan 2007 at 7:32 AM
THANK YOU! I've been waiting for this
Test Subject
#57 Old 5th Jan 2007 at 11:22 PM
Wow, thanks Numenor. Finally, well trained pets without hours of training them!
Lab Assistant
#58 Old 6th Jan 2007 at 10:40 PM
it's rar? Oh, well. It's great though. But you're post {which I did read} told me a new cheat I wasn't aware of the control pets one....thanks anyhow..

(()) www.sim2central.moonfruit.com
//\\ Where Sims Are Sims!!
Forum Resident
#59 Old 22nd Jan 2007 at 9:05 PM
[Enters house quietly & shows due respect] Oh thank you 'ModFather', for I was forever losing the silly Maxis invisible thingy - could never remember where I'd put it!, this will help me alot. My sincere regards to you & the family. [Leaves house quietly, but never turns his back on 'The ModFather'] Molte grazie Numenor...

To all, of the very talented MTS-2 creative types - my sincere thanks for taking the time to create/upload/share...
Test Subject
#60 Old 3rd Feb 2007 at 1:34 AM
THANK YOU so much
Lab Assistant
#61 Old 6th Feb 2007 at 7:39 PM
oh thank god!
i have wanted this to work for ages!
thanks so much numenor i hate it when a cheat doesnt actually work!

HELLO
Click HERE to view all of my downloads!

Ty Woodchip50
Lab Assistant
#62 Old 14th Mar 2007 at 12:31 PM
Thanks again, Numenor!

Just for future reference, this works great for me, and I have all EPs and Family Fun Stuff (yes, even Seasons).

But something else, I can't see the fish without using the shaders cheat, but I can see the bird...not sure why, just wanted to share that info too, lol.
The ModFather
retired moderator
Original Poster
#63 Old 15th Mar 2007 at 9:28 AM
Toni, thanks for reporting that this cheat object works with Seasons, too; of course, Pets is still required, lol!

The bird is not represented in game using the shaders, so there is no connection between the ability to see it and the ability to see the fishes. Or perhaps I just didn't understand exactly what you mean -

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
Test Subject
#64 Old 11th Jul 2007 at 8:39 AM
I may have said this before Numenor... but you are increadible. The things you come up with, coupled with the ability to create them. It's astonishing. For those of us with normal human brains the magic you weave seems.... well magical... yeah..
Lab Assistant
#65 Old 24th Dec 2007 at 2:41 PM
thanks numenor, you're one of the best! whenever i spawned it with boolprop, it never showed up so i'm hoping this will work.:P

bluemagikroo
9/10

May good fortune rule over you,
peace lie in your heart,
and the stars watch over you
Test Subject
#66 Old 19th Mar 2008 at 2:03 AM Last edited by cheapie : 19th Mar 2008 at 2:04 AM. Reason: Fxed Quote
Quote: Originally posted by Numenor
(you don't want your sim to learn to eat pet food, right? )

I want my toddlers to eat the pet food all the time.
Lab Assistant
#67 Old 18th Apr 2008 at 5:45 PM
Wow, I've been searching for something like this for weeks! Thanks so much!
Lab Assistant
#68 Old 13th Jul 2008 at 2:59 PM
Great! I did try using boolprop to get this cheat but the object never showed up! Thanks for creating this!
Test Subject
#69 Old 15th Jul 2008 at 8:24 AM
Numenor you are the Da Vinci of the Sims 2. Genius as always. Thanks for great Mods

There is only one Race. The Human Race.
Test Subject
#70 Old 17th Jul 2008 at 1:23 PM
This is AWESOME !!! best thing to make & help with the animals !!!! ty , ty !
Field Researcher
#71 Old 7th Aug 2008 at 5:29 PM
thank you so much for this mod, now I can play with my pets again.
You are awesome.
Lab Assistant
#72 Old 16th Sep 2008 at 5:21 AM
i wanted this along time ago you know the boolprop cheat doesnt have it no more thanks so much and you should try the baby hack if you know what i mean
Test Subject
#73 Old 3rd Oct 2008 at 8:00 AM
OMG! Thank you! I'm sick of having to train my pets!

'My head stopped my body from getting really hurt on that one' Johnny Knoxville- After a stunt for Jackass 2

Quote- Unknown
Scholar
#74 Old 13th Mar 2009 at 7:14 PM
Numenor,THANK YOU FOR THIS !
This neighbourhood bird is object that I searched on every possible sims 2 site since I got sims 2.You ended my search,and for I was that stupid that I didn't saw it in your downloads(and I am here since Jan 2008).I even started to work with meshes only because of this bird.
Thank you Numenor,thank you thousand and thousand of times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
#75 Old 15th Mar 2009 at 6:12 AM
Anyone know if this was ever updated?
Page 3 of 4