Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers Wanted: "Find Own Place" for Teens - 03/25/07 Seasons Update

by pinhead Posted 22nd Nov 2004 at 3:11 AM - Updated 14th Oct 2008 at 8:19 PM by Christy1077

167 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 162 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 7
Field Researcher
#51 Old 6th Jan 2005 at 1:21 AM
Awesome... thanks so much.
Test Subject
#52 Old 14th Jan 2005 at 1:57 AM
i love you marry me lmao naw im just kidding im underage and my dad would kill you lmao
Test Subject
#53 Old 11th Feb 2005 at 5:13 PM
Finally!
Thanks so much for this hack.. It seems like I have been searchin FOREVER! I got the teen preggie and woohoo, and I have my custom sim teens, in love, married, and baby on the way.. but couldnt figure out how to get them out on their own.. now its done.. THANK YOU! I didn't want a houseful of families.. all with screaming babies and such.. They need to get outta there! Thanks so much!
#54 Old 27th Feb 2005 at 3:12 AM
Um...the link is not working. What's up with that? Hmm..I guess I'll try again tomorrow, but I really want this hack!
Linky no worky... :weep:
Test Subject
#55 Old 27th Feb 2005 at 3:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CrazyB
Um...the link is not working. What's up with that? Hmm..I guess I'll try again tomorrow, but I really want this hack!
Linky no worky... :weep:

yeah, same problem

Not Found

The requested URL /e107_files/public/4807_moveoutteens.zip was not found on this server.
Apache/2.0.53 (Unix) PHP/4.3.9 Server at forums.modthesims2.com Port 80

"You tried, and you failed, so the lesson is, never try."
-- Homer Simpson
Test Subject
#56 Old 28th Feb 2005 at 10:27 PM
Just downloaded, so I'll test it out and report back.
Test Subject
#57 Old 28th Feb 2005 at 11:52 PM
aha well now it is working
Test Subject
#58 Old 1st Mar 2005 at 3:13 AM
Okies. I have tried it twice now with two different familes, on different towns and it all works PERFECTLY!! Wondeful job!!
Instructor
Original Poster
#59 Old 3rd Mar 2005 at 11:32 AM
-NEWS-

Someone informed me that this mod don't work correctly with the expansion. Don't worry!!
I don't have yet the EP for fix this mod. I plan to grab my copy until saturday and i think that sunday i will upload the fix.

Thanks, my friends!
Lab Assistant
#60 Old 4th Mar 2005 at 1:59 AM
Mine seems to be working. I had Angela Pleasant move out on her own with no problems. Maybe that isn't the part that isn't working.. but just so you know.

Donna

"Just one more download. I promise!"
Test Subject
#61 Old 4th Mar 2005 at 2:43 AM
The mod works great in the neighborhood to move out teens, it just seems to also disable the "college" options on the computers, both in the neighborhood and at the university.

Looking forward to the update.
Instructor
Original Poster
#62 Old 5th Mar 2005 at 12:18 PM
Yep, cinderly.

I know that work but the interaction fuction used in the
mod is the old version. So, because Maxis included more interactions to this menu, if you use this mod will cut the new interactions for UNI.

i will grab my copy of UNI today. Maybe i can fix it.
Instructor
Original Poster
#63 Old 6th Mar 2005 at 7:21 PM
Ok! Expansion version of this mod was added!

thanks for the patience!
report any problems here.
Field Researcher
#64 Old 7th Mar 2005 at 11:10 AM
thanks for the uni version.
Lab Assistant
#65 Old 18th Mar 2005 at 8:42 AM
Thanks! I needed the University one!
Test Subject
#66 Old 18th Mar 2005 at 12:07 PM
Thats kinda useless(no offnce) for me, i dunno if it a bug or not but i can move out with my sim teen ..........
no ofenc or nething
Lab Assistant
#67 Old 19th Mar 2005 at 4:04 PM
Hi
Tried the EP version. It didn`t work.
Glad i had backed up the neighbourhood as it froze
the game when clicking on any family.
Hope you find a fix, loved the other version that was not for EP. Thank you.
Ann.
Instructor
Original Poster
#68 Old 19th Mar 2005 at 9:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Flame0091
Thats kinda useless(no offnce) for me, i dunno if it a bug or not but i can move out with my sim teen ..........
no ofenc or nething

It's not a bug. I have pretty sure that, by default, you can't move out teens.
So, i think that you have a hack/mod that enable this feature and you don't
know that could be done with it.

I made this mod when no other mod had this enable. And i don't use other
hacks/mods out there (just some of JM Pescado that are more usefull for me).

If you don't need it maybe this is the motive. But it's ok! I understand your comment.
Instructor
Original Poster
#69 Old 19th Mar 2005 at 10:00 PM Last edited by pinhead : 19th Mar 2005 at 10:07 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Mantas
Hi
Tried the EP version. It didn`t work.
Glad i had backed up the neighbourhood as it froze
the game when clicking on any family.
Hope you find a fix, loved the other version that was not for EP. Thank you.
Ann.

Hi Mantas!

After that i saw your post i opened the game and test it all the possibilities to
move out the teens and i can enter in every lot without any problems. I like
to ask to you to be more especific with what caused this error. I think that isn't
a problem related to my mod, but i could review the codes and find something
that need to be tweaked. What exactly do you made? Do you move out a teen with a kid? Do you move out the teen with a baby? Do you tried to merge the teen (in the bin) to other family?

If you help me with more details, i can recriate in the game and will be more easy to test it.

I'm glad that you made a backup. I always make one for me to avoid problems.
and thanks for report it.
Lab Assistant
#70 Old 19th Mar 2005 at 11:29 PM
It froze on the neighbourhood screen when i tried
clicking on any family there. So i wasen`t able to play.
I only had installed the teleporter, pottychair and
inseminator sim EP version that works very nice.
Have also the colour enabler, newest version installed
and that`s all. Thanks for trying, i hope you find out what causes it.
Ann.
Instructor
Original Poster
#71 Old 20th Mar 2005 at 2:15 AM
I tried every possible combination of moveout a teen and i get no errors at all. It's hard to find something that don't happen to me. I think that could be other factor that corrupted your neighborhood. But i don't have an idea.

I was looking in other threads to see things that could be cause corruption on lots and this could happen when you save the house with a sim using a cell phone. Other possibility is ralated to save a house with visitors and send the house to other neighborhood (i never tried that, but i saw some people saying this).

I don't know but i will still trying to test if this problem is ralated to my mod.

Well, the inseminator has a lot of tweaking and almost all codes are scripted by the creator. So, i'm NOT saying that IS the cause of your problem, i don't have it and all works fine for me.

I suggest you don't use my mod. Sadly is the best choice for now.
thanks!
Lab Assistant
#72 Old 20th Mar 2005 at 2:35 AM
Thank you so much for your time and information.
Well, i wouldn`t be surprised if it was one of those maxi`s bugs again, lol.
Lab Assistant
#73 Old 31st Mar 2005 at 8:26 PM
Awsome
:howdy: This will be great since my teen sim is preggie with quads and her dad and her mom hate her..... Cheers to that ( no...I swear its rootbeer ) :banned:
Test Subject
#74 Old 1st Apr 2005 at 8:02 AM
My teens already have this option without the hack?? I dunno, maybe it was in a house I downloaded?

"Windows XP has encountered a mortal wound an needs to die- one very freaky error"- D3Hack
Test Subject
#75 Old 8th Apr 2005 at 2:12 AM
Awesome hack! well done.
Page 3 of 7