Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Jadzia Dax

by crunk_kitty Posted 17th May 2007 at 9:21 PM - Updated 13th Aug 2009 at 3:36 PM by crunk_kitty

34 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 32 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Forum Resident
#26 Old 30th Jul 2007 at 8:45 PM
She's beautiful. Nice work
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#27 Old 30th Jul 2007 at 9:29 PM
Field Researcher
#28 Old 14th Aug 2007 at 6:19 AM
Oh my gosh, I loved her on Deep Space 9. And I always thought she was so beautiful and the same with her name. I actually named my daughter after her, but I spelled her name different, it's Jad-zea Natalie. Thank you so much for sharing her with all of us.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#29 Old 14th Aug 2007 at 11:13 AM
You named your daughter after her? Well it IS a beautiful name! I am glad you like the sim
Test Subject
#30 Old 18th Mar 2008 at 12:02 PM
Beautiful work -- she's going to fit into my Trek neighborhood very nicely.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#31 Old 19th Jul 2008 at 1:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Unzadi
Beautiful work -- she's going to fit into my Trek neighborhood very nicely.

I'm glad you like her thank you.
Test Subject
#32 Old 30th Oct 2008 at 4:38 AM
Of course someone would want this, she's gorgeous. Thank you so much for sharing her.

You have truly beautiful work. I'll be anxiously watching to see what else you can do.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#33 Old 7th Dec 2008 at 2:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by shinyas_pet
Of course someone would want this, she's gorgeous. Thank you so much for sharing her.

You have truly beautiful work. I'll be anxiously watching to see what else you can do.

I haven't really played Sims for sooooo long... Blame World of Warcarft for that xD but maybe I'll come up with something. Thanks a lot :D
Test Subject
#34 Old 16th Aug 2009 at 3:16 PM
Hi! I would love to incluede Jadzia in my game, but I don't have Pets installed. Would you be able to tell me which part of the content (eyeliner, blush etc.) requires Pets, so I can remove it when installing her? Thanks.
Sockpuppet
THANKS POST
#35 Old 22nd Jan 2015 at 2:38 PM
THANKS
Page 2 of 2