Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sim Transformer *UPDATED 02/09/2009*

by treeag Posted 25th Apr 2008 at 7:01 PM - Updated 24th Mar 2009 at 3:01 PM by treeag

372 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 280 Feedback Posts, 91 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 15
Field Researcher
#26 Old 28th Apr 2008 at 3:10 AM
thank you so much for updating! i just went into my game (FT without UNI) and was able to de-zombify all my sims! it worked beautifully. <3
Test Subject
#27 Old 28th Apr 2008 at 6:36 AM
Thank you! After all the years I've had the Sims2 Nightlife (about7-8 Years) I've never had a vampire family... and only because I can't find those stupid vampires!
You've made my sim-life so much easier!

_-*DiSpItE AlL My RaGe I'm STilL JuSt A RaT iN A CaGE*-_
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 28th Apr 2008 at 1:37 PM
This is great! Thank you! :D
Test Subject
#29 Old 29th Apr 2008 at 6:30 AM
I´ve tried it yesterday and there are no problems with vampires, zombies and plantsims, but now I´ve the problem that I can´t cure my werwolf. I´ve tried it on two lots but this option doesn´t work for me.
Theorist
Original Poster
#30 Old 29th Apr 2008 at 11:32 AM
Can you elaborate? At what time did you select that option? I can't seem to reproduce that.
Test Subject
#31 Old 29th Apr 2008 at 1:12 PM
I ´ve played for 2 days with the werwolf and then i wanted to cure him but nothing happend, so he still is a werwolf. Sorry I can´t explain it better because my language is german and I ´ve learned englisch many years ago.
Theorist
Original Poster
#32 Old 29th Apr 2008 at 1:29 PM
Well are you sure he kept transforming into a werewolf at nightfall? When you click on 'cure werewolf' it may look like nothing happens but the sim should be cured. If you cured him at night, wait until the next night and see if he's still a werewolf.
Test Subject
#33 Old 29th Apr 2008 at 3:56 PM
Now I´ve tried it on another lot with another sim and it worked fine. My sim became a wolf at 8 pm and turned back at 6 am.( I didn´t know that because I´ve never had werwolfs before and the other times I tried , where I couldn´t cure them , the where werewolfs during the hole day).After 4 days I cured him without problems. I don´t know whats going wrong the first times , maybe it was a bug ?
Thank you for answering my posts and this great mode.
Test Subject
#34 Old 30th Apr 2008 at 10:52 PM
Very Nice, I'm very impressed, but I'm dissapointed that you didn't include a alien option (I don't know much about modding, couldnt you genetically link the alien skin tone / eye color to the painting?). Once again, I'm very impressed.

If you have a request please explain it thoroughly! (At least one and a half paragraphs & supply the needed pictures / meshes, or else I will throw it away without looking at it and I will not "PM" you that I will not do it.)
MTS2 Hot Pepper
#35 Old 1st May 2008 at 8:45 AM
very simple way to transform the sims into creatures. I'm sure many people like this.

Currently playing Sims 4 full collection. (and fixing my mods folder)
Test Subject
#36 Old 2nd May 2008 at 11:38 AM
This is great. Thanks
Test Subject
#37 Old 5th May 2008 at 8:58 PM
tried to put it in one of my lots - went up on the wall fine, but when I tried to have my sims go to look at it, didn't show up on the walls

do you know which base game the "Lone Daisy" came in? I'd love to use it but it's just not working at the moment. Color me confused
Theorist
Original Poster
#38 Old 6th May 2008 at 1:28 PM
Can you be more specific? What was it that didn't show up on the walls? The painting itself? Do you play with the walls up?

The "Lone Daisy" is from the base game. I don't get your question, the base game is the base game. I don't think there's any other versions of it.
Test Subject
#39 Old 7th May 2008 at 3:50 AM
I meant expansion pack - I'm operating under allergy meds so I'm not fully alert, my apologies. And yeah, I did put the walls up and the painting didn't show, didn't even give me the option to view it
Theorist
Original Poster
#40 Old 7th May 2008 at 8:43 AM
As stated before, the painting is cloned from a base game painting "Lone Daisy" so it's really weird if it doesn't show up.

You won't be able to make a sim to view it, I removed the option to view because it's not relevant. What EPs do you have installed?
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 8th May 2008 at 5:54 PM
This may be a silly question, but I'll ask anyway. If I use this painting to cure a sim of zombiism, will the cured sim retain the zombie personality, or will it's pre-zombie personality be restored?
Theorist
Original Poster
#42 Old 8th May 2008 at 6:16 PM
They will retain the zombie personality.
Test Subject
#43 Old 8th May 2008 at 11:13 PM
well don't get what u mean by being a servo...can you become a servo..?and what about bigfoot...i thought he was a seperate character altogether...whatev...and genie? i didn't no about genies in sims 2...there are definitely genies in sims 1...just asking...

That's why you never see it coming. That's why you never see the lies behind those eyes...
Theorist
Original Poster
#44 Old 9th May 2008 at 12:15 AM
I said except bigfoot, servo, and genie You can get genie in FreeTime, sorta.
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 9th May 2008 at 12:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by treeag
They will retain the zombie personality.

Good to know. It makes sense that once one cured of zombiism, they'll never be the same, personality wise.

I used the painting briefly to turn a sim into a vampire. No problems yet. Thanks!
Field Researcher
#46 Old 9th May 2008 at 1:51 PM
I have a tiny request... although I have no need of the transformer (I don't find it too hard to get the paranormal sims hehe) I absolutlely LOVE the painting! You did a wonderful job I was just wondering if you could just post the painting as a painting without the transformer options? If you can't thats cool just thought I would ask! Great work
Test Subject
#47 Old 9th May 2008 at 11:20 PM
Works great! One thing is if you cure a vampire during the day the smoke doesn't go away until you become a vampire again and cure it at night, also, can't get my sims back into normal outfit after curing plantsimism. Just thought you should in case you didn't know ^.^
Theorist
Original Poster
#48 Old 10th May 2008 at 3:27 AM
I'll take a look on the smoke thing, but for the plantsim I don't really have that problem. I know when a sim is cured they stay in their leafy outfit but I'm able to change them with the usual 'plan outfit' option. Have you tried that or you mean you still can't change it?
Test Subject
#49 Old 10th May 2008 at 7:24 AM
I downloaded it it and it's very good ,but I get a Zombie with out university. Well thanks for uploading this!

"It's not as bad as it looks"- Danofgames9 June 3, 2008
Test Subject
#50 Old 12th May 2008 at 8:52 AM
I cant get it to work and i'm not sure why. I put it in my package file in downloads that i put the rest of my downloaded packes in. And i also have the expansions for it. Then when i begin to play, i don't see the painting. Am i just doing something wrong? I appreciate any help.
Page 2 of 15