Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Warlokk's Female BodyShape Variety Project w/ Non-default Nude Meshes

by Warlokk Posted 18th Sep 2005 at 5:37 AM - Updated 5th Jan 2006 at 3:45 AM by Warlokk : Moved instructions to the top

410 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 405 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 17
Test Subject
#51 Old 23rd Sep 2005 at 6:13 AM Last edited by fhc : 23rd Sep 2005 at 6:23 AM.
This is anatomically correct ? please, I need to know before download...

-----------------------------------------------
Sorry for my bad english. I am a brazilian guy.
Instructor
Original Poster
#52 Old 23rd Sep 2005 at 6:50 AM Last edited by Warlokk : 23rd Sep 2005 at 6:52 AM.
No, this is just the meshes with the Maxis base Tan skintone applied, so I wouldn't have to upload it to the Adult section, as I said in the main post. However, you can use bodyshop to extract them and replace with your favorite skin textures. The idea was for this to be a base for others to build on.
Test Subject
#53 Old 23rd Sep 2005 at 6:51 AM
First of all: sorry about my english (I'm from Brazil and don't dominate your language.

Congratulations for your gorgeous creation. Now the women of the game will be able to left behind that skinny bodies. The 38" hip is amazing.

But I don't succeed in my attempt of create new clothes with this new size.
Do you can help me? Which program I must use? (I've try the bodyshop)
Any tips will be welcome.

Thanks.
And "Up The Irons!"
Instructor
Original Poster
#54 Old 23rd Sep 2005 at 6:57 AM Last edited by Warlokk : 23rd Sep 2005 at 6:59 AM.
In Bodyshop, there are a few clothing items (red corsets, denim shorts, and underwear) that are fit to all the new body sizes. I also just made some skirts. So far those are all that I've made to fit, but you can start a new project with them in Bodyshop and retexture them as much as you like. Only those clothing items will keep the new sizes though, each individually. For example, if you export the 36D Natural top, and retexture and reload it back into the game, your new outfit will only show up as 36D Natural. The other sizes would have to be done separately, but you can use the same textures.

If you create something you're happy with, by all means post it and let me know, I'd love to see! (and download for myself of course... I'm no texture artist )

Oh, and Maiden Rulez!!! :D
Test Subject
#55 Old 23rd Sep 2005 at 9:53 AM
This really is good, but on the bigger breasts they need to be more rounder to look realistic. Don't think I'm harping on you, it's just that I am 'gifted' in the chest area and mine are more round. >.>; *ducks down and hides with that confession*

~Rina
Instructor
Original Poster
#56 Old 23rd Sep 2005 at 3:26 PM
Ahh, but in my experience there are an infinite variety of shapes and sizes...

I'll admit I'm not 100% satisfied with the way the 38DD Naturals hang down...but the low-poly meshes are a little limited, especially when you increase the size that much. Once I get some more clothing items out there, maybe I'll go back and tweak a little.
Test Subject
#57 Old 23rd Sep 2005 at 7:45 PM
Sorry to complain... but could u plz put ALL of the skins in a single folder so u can download all at once?
Preferrably in an auto-extracter...
Instructor
Original Poster
#58 Old 23rd Sep 2005 at 9:20 PM
I tried when I first uploaded it, but the site wouldn't let me upload an 85mb file, or even 20mb files. It would sit for 20 minutes, then error out, and I'm on a fast cable connection. Sorry.
Test Subject
#59 Old 24th Sep 2005 at 10:26 AM
You are the Bomb! Way to go genius!!!!
#60 Old 24th Sep 2005 at 11:21 AM
Cool Good job=:D:D
Lab Assistant
#61 Old 24th Sep 2005 at 4:56 PM
WOW!:jaw: These are fantastic, just out of curiosity why do you have to download every file?

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")This is bunny, copy and paste into tor signature.
Instructor
Original Poster
#62 Old 24th Sep 2005 at 5:33 PM Last edited by Warlokk : 24th Sep 2005 at 11:50 PM.
you don't NEED every file, if you don't want the whole set... the skintones are not all required. Technically, all you need are the meshes, and one of the skintones, and you'll get the one set of size options. That's not nearly as much fun though

I would at least download all the meshes, the clothes and the undies... that way in BodyShop/CAS you can see what they look like. Then you can grab the skins that match the sizes you think you'd use, as they're the biggest files anyway. Skintone files are just plain huge.
Test Subject
#63 Old 25th Sep 2005 at 2:00 AM
Unbelievable!!! These are truely the greatest meshes I have seen thus far! cant wait to retexture them!
Test Subject
#64 Old 25th Sep 2005 at 2:36 PM
Your work should be honoured or you should take money for it, even though my high speed net took me nearly 30 minutes downloading some bigger boobs and bums.
Thank you a lot, I really appreciate your work, but now it's time to put some well formed bunnys into my game.
I would be pleased if you made some skirt-/ or dressmeshes...

Yours faithfully

Simfonia
Field Researcher
#65 Old 25th Sep 2005 at 3:28 PM
Instructor
Original Poster
#66 Old 25th Sep 2005 at 7:54 PM
Simfonia-- I just uploaded some skirts and pants to fit these bodyshapes. There's a link in the main post, enjoy! Thanks for the compliments!

Simmygurl-- Yes, they should be compatible with all versions/EPs.
Field Researcher
#67 Old 25th Sep 2005 at 11:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Warlokk
I'm afraid I'm not really sure what you mean. What did you have in mind?

I was thinking of modifying the teen meshes a little, and updating the 36D and 38DD skinpacks with a teen mesh that's a bit fuller, make the growing-up bit a little less... abrupt. But I really need more outits for the adults first... so much do to, so little time...

damn i typed wrong....I meant "any chances"...I meant, things like the orignal meshes for pants and skirts in bigger sizes...Now i just seen you have posted some

Sorry for my bad English!
Currently making this sims (by request): Blink 182, Benji Madden and Agatha Ruiz de la Prada Clothing.
Not by request: Sum 41, the Rest of Good Charlotte, Mike Dirnt
Do you want more? For request and suggestions please PM me!!
Instructor
Original Poster
#68 Old 25th Sep 2005 at 11:59 PM
Hehe well then I suppose the answer is, "Yes!"

I think I'll work on some more tops next, but there's a lot more of those so it'll take longer. Full-body outfits I'm putting off for now, 26 variations is a lot... although most clothing probably wouldn't use the larger "natural" meshes, accounting for bras and the like, so the number may be smaller... maybe just one for each size, so that'd be... 5 breast sizes x 3 hip sizes... 15, not so bad. We'll see.
Test Subject
#69 Old 26th Sep 2005 at 12:32 AM
These will come in very handy thank you for your time and hard work
Instructor
#70 Old 26th Sep 2005 at 7:00 AM
Jac-- It's really easy, using Bodyshop. Go to Create Parts, Genetics, and export the skin you want to use, which will dump the textures into the project for you. Then cancel the project (the files will stay where you dumped them), and start a new one to export my skin with the shape you want, and name the project something with the size in it (Nat34C-28-36 or something) so you can find the file later. Then, simply copy the texture files over from the first folder you exported, click the little refresh icon to make sure it worked, and re-import my skin to your game. If you want, you can edit the swatch.bmp file so the icon looks better, but it's not necessary. That's it! You can redo it with other sizes too now that you have the textures exported you want from your favorite skin (you did copy them, and not move, right? ).

abaris-- Yup, it works fine, and looks really cool when you make one of the bigger sizes Fat, you get some pretty big women. I haven't tested pregnant yet, but it should work fine too, since it's the same kind of morph.

hmm Warlokk I tried that but everytime I try to open the folder with your files my windows explorer crashes, I 've had that happen pn other things like hair and whatnot and I thought it was a glitch but now I dunno, Is there something I may be doing wrong ?
Instructor
Original Poster
#71 Old 26th Sep 2005 at 7:16 AM
Wow, I have no idea what would cause that, and I'm a PC technician by trade... when you export from Bodyshop, all it dumps out to the folder is a whole lot of BMP files, and a .package file. You should be able to replace the .bmp's with the ones from the skintone you want to use, and reimport, and that's all there is to it, I did 3 sets today myself actually.

If you're not able to view the contents of any exported stuff, even clothes items which usually are 2 or 3 .bmps and a .package, then you may have something pretty messed up with your PC, but I couldn't begin to guess what.
Test Subject
#72 Old 26th Sep 2005 at 9:51 AM
you think you can make some with even smaller waists?Like about 24 ?

Life is short, but so am I
Instructor
#73 Old 26th Sep 2005 at 1:38 PM
Wow, I have no idea what would cause that, and I'm a PC technician by trade... when you export from Bodyshop, all it dumps out to the folder is a whole lot of BMP files, and a .package file. You should be able to replace the .bmp's with the ones from the skintone you want to use, and reimport, and that's all there is to it, I did 3 sets today myself actually.

If you're not able to view the contents of any exported stuff, even clothes items which usually are 2 or 3 .bmps and a .package, then you may have something pretty messed up with your PC, but I couldn't begin to guess what.

I have abode photshop and then the had gimp and then adobe cs so I'm thinking that maybe my pc gets confused for lack of a better word. I tried cleaning everything off and all, but It does happen with files that have multi bmp's in them . However I was able to do a few of my skin today but once in game the new shape didn't show up. But I think I know the cause of that. I'll be back to report if anything else is wonky. Thank you so much for this project one again.
Test Subject
#74 Old 26th Sep 2005 at 7:06 PM
:banana: Pretty good. I would say even more, excellent! :bow:

I don't now how to thank enough for all the variety you introduced to the game :wave:

Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#75 Old 26th Sep 2005 at 7:16 PM
Wow, this is so cool. My only (teensy-weensy, teeny-tiny) grumble is the small waists that even "fat" sims get. People have pot bellies, and sims should too.

I just got new hard drive so I have tons of space, but I know once all the clothes for these bodytypes come out my sim creation time will get even longer. It sometimes seems I spend more time getting my game organized and user-friendly than actually playing LOL
Page 3 of 17