Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

A Midsimmer Night's Dream

by Magick Modders Posted 27th Oct 2005 at 12:24 AM - Updated 2nd Jun 2007 at 2:22 AM by tiggerypum

587 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 563 Feedback Posts, 23 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 24
Inventor
#51 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 9:30 AM
OMG now that my download speed has died on me for the next week you go and do this to me!! waaaaaaa

*♥.¸Here we go again .♥*
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 9:48 AM
*dies and goes to Medieval heaven*

You my friends have made my sims game that ever so better *huggage of the extreme* I can't tell you how happy it has made me that you have given this wonderful set. I can't imagine how much time and effort went into creations such as these, but I guess in the end it's worth it.

Again, thank you!!
Forum Resident
#53 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 10:41 AM
WOW guys this is amazing! Great job!

SAm....Home to the clones and my gorgeous friends,
SIMilar Addiction
Lab Assistant
#54 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 11:19 AM
Thank you for all your hard labor! I can't wait to try these in the game! :-)
Lab Assistant
#55 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 12:11 PM
WOW you've worked really hard on this, thank-you millions!
Lab Assistant
#56 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 2:38 PM
Great!!!
Field Researcher
#57 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 3:40 PM Last edited by Nyara : 29th Oct 2005 at 3:15 PM.
Oh my goodness! You have just made me - and the subjects of my Sim kingdom - very happy! Now my Queen can have the brand new fancy castle I intended, and the Princess of the Elves can have new clothes! Thank you so very much - thanks doesn't seem enough! :D

(Pardon my gushing... but you guys rock)

EDIT: My dad got ADSL yesterday, so I begged him to download this whole set for me - I tried on my dial-up, and it was taking too long (I was kinda impatient :P)!
Test Subject
#58 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 5:01 PM
Awesome, awesome, awesome. Can't wait to make a new castle!!

~Janelle~
Field Researcher
#59 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 5:13 PM
I thank thee fair ones. This is absolutely fantastic... I love what you did... I don't have words to express my appreciation.

My Sim Page at The Exchange

Sign my guestbook!!! :)

I'm thinking of changing my signature but I have no imagination
Forum Resident
#60 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 6:22 PM
Thank you!!! I am sooo excited!! For the past few months I have been only pkaying with my medieval neighborhood. This set is perfect! I have heard whispers that a set like this was being put together so I am super excited that it has been releases. Thoes new meshes are awsome!! Now I can have a more realistic castle and cathedral. Again, Thank You!!!!

Visit my web site:Fanciful Sims
Royal Kingdom Challenge:
http://tinyurl.com/b4ajz
Live your medieval dream
Instructor
#61 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 6:24 PM
these are great thanks folks :D
Test Subject
#62 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 7:08 PM
I love this stuff!!!,,thank you very much

[SIZE=7][COLOR=Purple]

If God wanted us to be thin he wouldn't have invented Chocolate!
Lab Assistant
#63 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 7:19 PM
Wonderful! More stuff to put in my harry potter neighbourhood :bow: Thanks so much!!!
Lab Assistant
#64 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 8:19 PM
Beautiful, and a true work of art.
I'll be subscribing to this thread until my game works normally again, since I'll NEVER be able to live without these downloads!

*Warning, massive download-whore*

"Once again, she returns.. To the arms of her angel, angel or demon? Still, he calls her.. Luring her back, from the grave. Angel or dark seducer? Who are you, strange angel?"

Phantom of the Opera
Test Subject
#65 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 8:54 PM
I just registered in this Forum just to say THANK YOU SO MUCH. This is exactly what I wanted..!!!
Test Subject
#66 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 9:17 PM
my search for the Holy Grale is at end..i *bow* and thank you all for this wonderfull work
Test Subject
#67 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 11:40 PM
Thanks! This will be so great for making stories! I love you!

-*-"Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!" - A.W.P.D. 1991 -*-
Lab Assistant
#68 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 11:42 PM
Absolutely amazing, marvelous, unbelievable.. think I like it?? My daughter is way into the Rennfaires.. she goes to them all up and down the Eastern U.S. seaboard. She has The Sims also, so I sent her a link to this fantastic set so she can dowload and create here own RennSims! Thanks SO much. -N-
Test Subject
#69 Old 28th Oct 2005 at 1:21 AM
Beautiful!!!Beautiful!!! You guys are great!!! Thank you so much!!!
Lab Assistant
#70 Old 28th Oct 2005 at 2:16 AM
umm amazing? no brilliant and magnificent! just incredible--i can NOT believe this is your first upload, fabulous work-

GOOD JOB-- and do more like this
Field Researcher
#71 Old 28th Oct 2005 at 2:31 AM
Wow, these looks fantastic! Thanks so much!

Wilson:"House! Why did you let your unstable patient roam the hallways?"

House:"His leash broke!"
Test Subject
#72 Old 28th Oct 2005 at 2:40 AM
Really fantastic downloads, wow!! But I do have a question: where can I find Tiggerypum's mesh that's used for the pageboy?
Lab Assistant
#73 Old 28th Oct 2005 at 3:57 AM
Amazing work! Interesting that around 500 people downloaded the stuff at the top of the list, but only about 100 at the bottom, and it was also about 100 who said thanks.

What's the best way to make God laugh?
Tell him your plans for your future!
Lab Assistant
#74 Old 28th Oct 2005 at 3:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lonevision
Really fantastic downloads, wow!! But I do have a question: where can I find Tiggerypum's mesh that's used for the pageboy?

Unless I miss my guess, it is in the file. The original post said that unless it was noted otherwise, the mesh would be included. however, if I am wrong then you can go here

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=79113
This is for the original gown for toddler

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=88215
This is for the sleepware for toddler

from tiggerypum

I hope that I have been of some help.. :salute:

Birman Kat aka mal1958

A fantastic wife, a fantastic son, My computer, and The SIMS 2. Life is good!

"I prefer to be true to myself, even at the hazard of incurring the ridicule of others, rather than to be false, and to incur my own abhorrence." Frederick Douglass
Lab Assistant
#75 Old 28th Oct 2005 at 4:32 AM
Marvelous work, you guys. I have a question. In Whitearchangel's wizard castle the sims are holding a sword and/or a wand. Where is it possible to get those meshes? Thanks so very much! <3
Page 3 of 24