Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pixie Demonic

by Enayla Posted 28th Sep 2006 at 7:52 PM - Updated 29th Sep 2006 at 12:26 AM by Enayla

235 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 230 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 5 of 10
Test Subject
#101 Old 30th Sep 2006 at 12:28 PM
Stunning work! Well done!

I do not suffer from insanity...I enjoy every moment of it.
Test Subject
#102 Old 1st Oct 2006 at 4:56 PM
Oh your skins are totally awesome ...please i want moooooorrrreeeee *smile* ^_____^

~sing~*,.'*''Wir sind wie Eisblumen, wir blühen in der Nacht.
Wir sind wie Eisblumen, viel zu schön für den Tag .
Wir sind wie Eisblumen, kalt und schwarz ist unsre Macht .
Eisblumen blühen in der Nacht*,.'*''~sing~

GOTHICS AN DIE MACHT *LOL*
Instructor
#103 Old 2nd Oct 2006 at 6:14 AM
Woah there, I think you made a boo-boo with the names of the packaged eyes.You said the Hedonist (dark purple) eyes were made for the pixies ashes, but in the game those eyes are called the Zenith eyes.And vice versa.

Either that, or I'm an orang-utan, pooing in my hands and throwing it at passers-by. :D
Test Subject
#104 Old 2nd Oct 2006 at 7:10 AM
These are not skins I would use in my game but that certainly doesn't mean I cannot appreciate them! I can honestly say, and this pertains to all your skins, they are the most beautiful I've seen anywhere. The detail and skill are beyond measure. Wonderful job! Thank you for sharing your gift.
Forum Resident
#105 Old 2nd Oct 2006 at 12:22 PM
look interesting that much!!!nice work,thank you,
Alchemist
#106 Old 3rd Oct 2006 at 11:33 AM
Absolutely stunning work! I just love the serpent skin. You leave me breathless every time, I swear. Is there any chance that you could make more eyes? Your last eye collection was amazing, best ones I've seen.
Lab Assistant
#107 Old 3rd Oct 2006 at 7:39 PM
they are wonderful, as usual, I have a lot of your skins, but the horns aren't working, why?

I'm me, and I'm not changing
Get More of my stuff on Lilac Sims 2
Test Subject
#108 Old 3rd Oct 2006 at 10:44 PM
I'm posting this on each of Enayla's pixie-themed skin posts to help people that had the same problem as me.

***ATTENTION:*** If you're having trouble with these skins, I think I may know what the cause is.

With most downloads I just download the file onto my desktop, open the zip folder, and move the packages to the "Downloads" folder under My Documents/EA GAmes/The Sims 2. With this one, however, you need to use a program like WinRAR.

You can download WinRAR for free here: http://www.download.com/3000-2250-10007677.html
After it's downloaded, run the .exe file and install it. It took my computer a few seconds.

Now, download Enayla's files off this page and open them in WinRAR. There should be two files in the list, the eyes and the skin. Move THOSE to the "Downloads" folder, and you're done!

Hope that helps some people.
Test Subject
#109 Old 4th Oct 2006 at 8:53 AM
AWESOME!!!!!!! I love all your work!
Lab Assistant
#110 Old 4th Oct 2006 at 10:00 AM
These are really awesome. Feature is well deserved. lol :D

I am looking forward to your next set of Skin Tones.

From out of time and place,
I'm a girl with the elven grace.
Before you knock on the door,
Don't forget to look at the mirror.
Field Researcher
#111 Old 4th Oct 2006 at 7:44 PM
Stop making such wonderful skins! You're making everyone else look bad They are so detailed, you're amazing!
Test Subject
#112 Old 4th Oct 2006 at 11:49 PM
WOW!!! You never cease to amaze me! I love your work! Thank you Enayla! These skins are absolutely beautiful!
Test Subject
#113 Old 5th Oct 2006 at 12:50 AM
Default wow
omg i think i was so happy when i saw this that i had a minor heartattack i thought i took the most time on my retextures from what i had seen on the rest of these sites but you make my stuff look like it was done by a three year old

i think im in love :lovestruc you rock

oh yeah i allmost forgot i cant get my horns to work can you tell me where to get the meshes ?
Test Subject
#114 Old 6th Oct 2006 at 6:08 PM
I don't usually post comments but I just wanted to tell you that all of your Pixie sets are just amazing. They are so beautiful. Very, very, well done. Thank you for your work.

Happy Simming!
Test Subject
#115 Old 7th Oct 2006 at 2:36 AM
With kind thanks to Enayla for permission these skins (and almost all of her others) have been made genetic (non-dominant, fitting into the darkness range just like the 'normal' EA skins) by me over at The Sims 2 Workshop http://www.sims2workshop.com/viewtopic.php?p=10290

I'm sorry I couldn't post them here at MTS2 but the moderators here refused to read my permission email
Lab Assistant
#116 Old 7th Oct 2006 at 5:55 AM
I love your skins and your eyes, they are the only thing I am using! You should however make more eyes!
Test Subject
#117 Old 7th Oct 2006 at 11:12 PM
I don't think I need to tell you how fantastic your skins are - because everyone else has done so already! Mind you, the Serpent one has to be my favourite because the scaliness seems more natural than the intricate little details on the others and I'm more inclined to use it on multiple Sims. If you have the time or patience I'd love to see some more animal inspired markings and details! Like... feathery patterns maybe, or something insecty. Maybe even elemental based ones would be nice!

Anyway, whatever you do next - or even if you choose not to do any more Sims stuff - I will continue to enjoy your work. You're awesome!
Lab Assistant
#118 Old 9th Oct 2006 at 9:58 AM
Amazing!! Kind of scary, but still amazing!

See my art here.
Field Researcher
#119 Old 11th Oct 2006 at 1:47 AM
Oh my GOD! These are incredible in every sense of the word! Thank you SO much for your hard work on all of your creations. You're a gift to us all.

Sincerely,
Nila
Test Subject
#120 Old 11th Oct 2006 at 3:17 AM Last edited by amelie3311 : 11th Oct 2006 at 3:29 AM.
That's amazing ! These skintones are sooo great ! :lovestruck But Pixie Fiend doesn't work for me. When I want to extract, it saids to me that the Package files is corrupted. I tried again but it was the same thing. (Sorry, English isn't my first language !) Is anybody there with the same problem ?

But I'll say again and again : Enayla, you're an amazing creator !
Lab Assistant
#121 Old 11th Oct 2006 at 4:41 PM
I love :lovestruc all of your skins, and these skins are amazing like always! Great work! Keep making skins and I will download them. ^.^
Test Subject
#122 Old 12th Oct 2006 at 3:38 PM
Your skins are always Great. But Pixie Serpent is the BEST :lovestruc I just like Snakes. :p

All we Angels. Just Fallen.
Lab Assistant
#123 Old 12th Oct 2006 at 10:01 PM
Sans the horns, the Pixie Serpent would be a GREAT color for aliens. I've never been totally satisfied with the green skin...a greenish-blue would be so much better. Plus, it would be nice to have slightly different colors for them, so they don't become boring.
BTW, I found someone that made your green skin from the Unholy collection, er, or was it Horror collection?--into a default alien skin. Now my aliens look as good as all my other people, who received fantabulous makeovers thanks to your excellent default skins.
Test Subject
#124 Old 14th Oct 2006 at 4:55 AM
Default where ?
where did you get the default alien replacement and do you know where i can get an awesome vampire replacement ?
Field Researcher
#125 Old 16th Oct 2006 at 10:16 PM
Outstanding!

“How can a woman be expected to be happy with a man who insists on treating her as if she were a perfectly normal human being.” -- Oscar Wilde
Find me on: Facebook Xbox Live: Aceofblue
Page 5 of 10