Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

My BJD SkinSet

by teru_k Posted 25th Mar 2007 at 4:26 AM - Updated 25th Mar 2007 at 9:31 AM by teru_k : complying with the posted Creator Guidelines

243 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 225 Feedback Posts, 17 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 10
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 27th Mar 2007 at 12:14 AM
WOW beautiful! Please upload the eyes!!! I really love how they look!

:*†*: þðñkÿ :*†*:
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 27th Mar 2007 at 12:17 AM
OMG, I seriously love you!!! I am so obbsessed with BJD's!!!! Thank you!!!
Test Subject
#53 Old 27th Mar 2007 at 1:10 AM
I really like these. Now I can make my boy, Leaph, as a sim. I hope will make a more white version, kind of like a Luts BW white. I hope you can make a tan and a dark tan skins soon. But these are really great.
Lab Assistant
#54 Old 27th Mar 2007 at 1:16 AM
Up until now I've used Sims2Heaven doll skins. Their eyes are great. Their skins are very lovely, too, but I still wished for something even MORE "dollish". Just didn't know exactly what more I wanted to see in a skin until I found these. NOW I know what I was looking for!!! Thank you. Thank you. Thank you!!!

If you get bored, a black dollie skin would be pretty, too. Love diversity. :-)
Lab Assistant
#55 Old 27th Mar 2007 at 1:26 AM
Just a thought... If titles can be edited you might put the word DOLL in the title. Personally, I had no idea what BJD was and from the photo up front, had no idea whether they were pretty fairy skins or what. I almost passed these jewels by which would be a real shame since they're exactly what I was looking for. Title searches for "doll" may pass them up otherwise? Anyway, just something to think about.

LOVE THEM!!!
Test Subject
#56 Old 27th Mar 2007 at 1:37 AM
Oh wow! this is a great idea! Thanks!
Test Subject
#57 Old 27th Mar 2007 at 1:47 AM
amazing~ i love it ! thank you
Test Subject
#58 Old 27th Mar 2007 at 4:05 AM
The skin is amazing. Are you considering making them into darker skin tones. I would like to make a community with all these BJD skins.

I forwarded your link to my friends, and they all love it. And wondering if you would upload the faces of your models as well. Thank you.

Smile the world smiles with you...
Field Researcher
#59 Old 27th Mar 2007 at 4:44 AM
Creepy,dolls always gives me the chill

Problems installing stuffs?Use Sims2Pack Clean Installer

Problems extracting stuffs?Use ALZip
Inventor
#60 Old 27th Mar 2007 at 5:12 AM
Amazing and so realistic!
I've always wanted a dollfie but they're so expensive D:
Test Subject
#61 Old 27th Mar 2007 at 10:24 AM
Absolutely DIVINE!!! This so should get featured it is amazing!!! And now you have uploaded the eyes too I am in Heaven ^.^ You genious you! Thank you thank you thank you

"And pleasant is the fairy land,
But, an eerie tale to tell,
Ay at the end of seven years,
We pay a tithe to hell"- Tam Lin
Field Researcher
#62 Old 27th Mar 2007 at 6:10 PM
really original and good!!
thanks for sharing :D
Lab Assistant
#63 Old 27th Mar 2007 at 7:32 PM
Yay, I've been waiting for these!
Gorgeous skins, what a wonderful idea! I will have lots of fun using these

I know that very few BJD have darker skintones, but wouold it be possible for you to try and make a darker shade, maybe golden-tan?

Example pictures here and here.

Thanks either way :D
Lab Assistant
#64 Old 27th Mar 2007 at 10:29 PM
what a great idea, thanks a lot for those *-*
Test Subject
#65 Old 27th Mar 2007 at 11:20 PM
These are simply gorgeous and truly do the BJD justice ^_^. They also make great robotic sims, which while I had no plans of doing that, I must now make some for my sim neighborhood using these ^.~

Many thanks for your beautiful creation and your eyes.

HarpersE
Test Subject
#66 Old 27th Mar 2007 at 11:45 PM
These skins are amazing, I'm having so much fun with them. Are you going to add shoulder joints to them in the future?
Test Subject
#67 Old 28th Mar 2007 at 3:56 AM
Beautiful made ((and slightly creepy, I've never seen one of those dolls but I love your skin)) Thank you for sharing these with us.
Lab Assistant
#68 Old 28th Mar 2007 at 4:25 AM
wow you did an amazing job on this!!... and you managed to really creep me out at the same time!!.. something about the idea of dolls acting and moving around like real people i find very disturbing..excellent skin.. and the eyes you used for this perfect!
well done well done indeed. but i will have nightmares tonight. :P
Test Subject
#69 Old 29th Mar 2007 at 5:46 AM
totally awesome. I love bjds. -still saving damn expensive-
Lab Assistant
#70 Old 30th Mar 2007 at 11:55 PM
Forget recolors..

Could you please consider a Non-BJD? But, before you decline.. I'm not asking for everything re-textured just simply without the black lines. The skin would be PERFECT without the doll-like features for repositioning (around the ankles, wrists, kneecaps..

I love how there isn't any skin texture (pores, beauty makrs, etc.) and how everything is smooth as plastic.

Please, please consider.

If not, this skin is still amazing. Well done C:
Field Researcher
#71 Old 31st Mar 2007 at 10:02 AM
Oh.. wow... These are amazing! Thank you so much for sharing them. I love, love, love those dolls, but they're a bit expensive, so I'm glad to be able to create Sim dolls now. :D
Lab Assistant
#72 Old 1st Apr 2007 at 5:16 PM
Waaaaaa!!!! B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L! I simply love it!!! Thank you!!!
Forum Resident
#73 Old 1st Apr 2007 at 9:18 PM
This is really... trippy, I guess is the word. Very well done! And different, that's for sure! Thanks & can't wait for your next upload.

Always,
Emma
Lab Assistant
#74 Old 2nd Apr 2007 at 10:06 PM
This is so amazing! Very nice.
#75 Old 2nd Apr 2007 at 10:46 PM
Good work man!

AbstractSIMmer187 Has Retired From Sims 2 Creating
All Of My Creations Are Found Here
Page 3 of 10