Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#101 Old 24th Jun 2008 at 10:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Figgi
Here's mine;

My custom sim Azura Dalston married a townie called Brandon something (he has blonde hair and wears a suit) and I looked in Brandon's inventory and found ALL of the objects which are outside the house above.

It did kinda scare me. The total worth of the items was certainly over $50,000 - which was good, cause they needed a bigger house so they could have kids.

maybe you sold him all that stuff in open for business maybe?
Advertisement
Test Subject
#102 Old 24th Jun 2008 at 10:52 AM
mine is when the paper kid kept putting papers everywhere, as soon as he/she put one down...it went gray (became recycleable) and then he put another one down.

When i killed him off using the voodoo bottle, you could still see the papers being put down. Papers where like everywhere all over the front lawn, and when that was filled the papers began appearing inside the house near the front door.

that all happened after i installed bv
Lab Assistant
#103 Old 24th Jun 2008 at 1:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sooty1987
When i killed him off using the voodoo bottle, you could still see the papers being put down. Papers where like everywhere all over the front lawn, and when that was filled the papers began appearing inside the house near the front door.

Haha, sounds like a bad horror movie. XD "Revenge of the Newspaper Boy"!
Forum Resident
#104 Old 24th Jun 2008 at 1:16 PM
I dont think this counts as a glitch of something..but i was playing at weekend and i was in a lot while it was thunder and lighting. The lighting struck with the white light and that but..it stuck. The whole screen was white and it wouldnt go away. Thats the first time thats happened. I had to exit the lot then go back in for it to go. Hmm...

Check out my Sims for Download Here :)
Take a Look at my Re-Model's of Houses! Here
Even the best fall down sometimes...
Even the stars refuse to shine...
I somehow find, You and I..Collide...
Scholar
Original Poster
#105 Old 24th Jun 2008 at 5:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sooty1987
maybe you sold him all that stuff in open for business maybe?

Definatly not; I had just restarted the game. It's really wierd isn't it?

I'm supporting the Optimist Camp for the Sims 4.

Test Subject
#106 Old 30th Sep 2008 at 10:44 PM
Default My sims has gone, only in body
What has happened, i have been playing with apartment since it came out and have only put a smidge of my downloads back into it. Been playing ok, then tonight my sim went to work and came back as a dot, you cant click on her but you can make her do things, wierd...............Help please
Lab Assistant
#107 Old 30th Sep 2008 at 11:31 PM
the worst (re-occuring) glitch i have is when i use the TAB button to take pictures, and use X to rotate screen, the screen just spins and spins and spins for a few minutes and it cant be stopped, it just eventually kind of 'winds down' and the game goes on as normal
Test Subject
#108 Old 1st Oct 2008 at 12:13 AM
I went into Pleasantview one day and people would be randomly missing from my houses. Like just disappear out of no where. I couldn't find them so I just did a re-install of Pleasantview and that worked but it was still a bummer.
#109 Old 1st Oct 2008 at 12:35 AM
Me and my boyfriend were playing it earlier, and he was building a house. He had finished the first floor completely and was about finished the second. He decided to click down to the first floor when two members of the family were standing in the hallway. It was creepy. They were both standing outside on the kerb where they begin when you move them in, and he'd started to build straight away, so they had no chance of getting in there without us noticing.

Anyone else had that happen?
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#110 Old 1st Oct 2008 at 1:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nicky689
What has happened, i have been playing with apartment since it came out and have only put a smidge of my downloads back into it. Been playing ok, then tonight my sim went to work and came back as a dot, you cant click on her but you can make her do things, wierd...............Help please

Nicky, take a look at the links in the forum announcement:
http://forums.sims2community.com/announcement.php?f=9
That will help you to solve your problem.
#111 Old 1st Oct 2008 at 8:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by JadeEliott
When the skunk floats into the lot with his body all deformed. Egads. I've seen pics of it about, perhaps one has one to show what I mean.

LOL!
Haha! That sounds hilarious. Though it's never happened to me

The scariest thing that's happened to me,
Is I was making a story for the sims2.com and I had just got Seasons for my B-day. Ya know? And so all of a sudden, this penguin just appeared out of nowhere. I screamed
No joke. LOL! I was like "Shweeetttt!!"
I still have the picture!!!!!
This was the first day I saw one, So the picture is kinda from when I was a noob at sims.

Top Secret Researcher
#112 Old 1st Oct 2008 at 8:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ferret II
I forced an error on the Skunk because it was twitching. Then it kinda glitched and went like that! Fortunately not all the skunks in the neighbourhood ended up like that!

Okay, one that really suprised me was when Pascal (?) Curious gave birth to triplets. This was a glitch cause I didn't have any hacks back then (this was waaaaaaaaay back in the days when I didn't know about CC ) and apparently he is programmed to only have one baby, like how Brandy Broke is programmed to have a boy.

the first time i ever played the curious brothers he had twin girls, i don't have pics cos it was when the game first came out and i did'nt no about taking pics :P... apart from that i never get glitches.

Previously known as 'simcharley1990'
Mad Poster
#113 Old 2nd Oct 2008 at 11:48 AM
The glitches that have scared and surprised me the most are probably the babies head's in the floor ones, and the dogs feet dug all the way into the floor. I had that glitch when I first bought pets expansion.

Also how sometimes the had movements mess up, when they're drinking expresso they put the cup down but they still have the shape of it in their hand.
Then they go to play pool and it looks really weird, LOL.
Test Subject
#114 Old 3rd Oct 2008 at 1:16 PM
Well this happened along time ago around when Sims2 had just come out I think. I can't show a pic cause it's a little rude but in my sims house, she was in the 1st stage of pregnancy(no bump) and her husband was on the toilet. She went to throw up but since there is only one toilet you can imagine what the pic would look like. I call it a glitch. Because it has never happened again.
Forum Resident
#115 Old 14th Oct 2008 at 2:23 AM
I got one which is still going and only happened to two NH.
In Pleasantview Dina, Nina, The Pleasants, The Goths, and a couple of others just... disappeared, I mean they are still there in a way, the first time I noticed they were gone was when Don had invited them to a party, he or them would keep trying to interact with the invsible ones but it would get cancelled out of the queue.

And when I go to thier houses, thier icons are all there and I can click on stuff but the icon gets cancelled and the characters are invisble, plus when I controlled like Angela you could see her plumbob in the corner of the lot like the others.

I don't know if it's a glitch but it's still going and scares me, plus not only that but HP's Megahood Pleasantview is affected as well! So I have no idea what's going on (I tried moving them out and then in anoher house but it didn't work. It's been like this for some months now, ST, VV and others are all fine including HP's Strangetown and Veronaville (And other hoods).

if anyone can provide me an answer, I would appricate it. Anyway that has to be the scariest out of it (Besides the sims freezing and not moving glitch)

My Sims 3 Random Legacy Challenge: The Amberstones
http://amberstonelegacy.blogspot.com.au/
#116 Old 14th Oct 2008 at 6:26 PM
I've had toddlers and babies walking around downtown and acting like adults before.

Toddler playing chess in the background:

Floating:

Top Secret Researcher
#117 Old 14th Oct 2008 at 6:51 PM
smoosh: that second pic remnds me of chuckie out of child's play.. creepy. he even has little dungarees

Previously known as 'simcharley1990'
Field Researcher
#118 Old 14th Oct 2008 at 7:09 PM
LOL creepy toddler pic!

I had a glitch right after installing AL where I had made a few sims, and a dog that I never moved out of the family bin, anyway I went into CAS by mistake so I canceled the family and returned to neighborhood. The family bin was empty, I had no clue where the sims in it had gone, so I searched for them with Inge's teleporter, and I found them. The dog was deformed, looking kinda like the skunk on pg 1, I made him selectable, and he was adult/human very creepy, the other sims had no aspirations and no personality points.
#119 Old 14th Oct 2008 at 7:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simcharley1990
smoosh: that second pic remnds me of chuckie out of child's play.. creepy. he even has little dungarees

Lol, yeah, it was creepy the way it just strolled past. She was looking at it like as well!

Maven: That's creepy
#120 Old 6th Nov 2008 at 12:38 PM
hahahah funny glitches. My teens were fighting the other day like torture (how i love that interaction and she got too close to wall and went through it. It made me laugh. And then one time....My child boy had his birthday and when he grew up he was standing on his mums head ahha. I laughed.
#121 Old 14th Nov 2008 at 7:15 PM
Baby sim was sleeping in the crib and that's when the glitch came. The parents tried to pick up the baby and they couldn't. I notices the baby's hunger was going down low and other things and all the sudden social worker came and took the baby. I'm like, "This is so unfair."

New born sim stuck on the mothers arm. That was freaky.

My new sims last night rubbed her boyfriends back and she did it on the road and he was in the yard.
Field Researcher
#122 Old 16th Nov 2008 at 5:42 AM
The worst glitch I have ever had, was when I had spent about... four hours recreating FantasyRogue's legacy house, off floorplans she had given me, and pictures form her blog. I had it finished, all except the bedrooms and top story, when I went into the neighborhood to check it. It looks fine in the Neighborhood, but then I decided to move them into a more secluded part of my neighborhood. When I clicked to put the lot into the catalog, it said it moved fine, but then it just... wasn't in the catalog. Luckily, the family was backed up, but I had to completely redo the house :/

potterhead
call me bria
#123 Old 16th Nov 2008 at 3:47 PM
One of the scariest glitches that has ever happened to me happened when I was at my friend's house. We were playing in the Black Widow legacy, and the family currently had the Black Widow, her husband, and two babies. The family was pretty old, so the graveyard must've had at least a dozen graves in it at the time. The house was haunted pretty much every night. Finally the Black Widow sim killed her husband with a hacked object (it was a sword, I think.) A couple of nights later his ghost started roaming around the house. Suddenly he picked up one of the babies and jumped back into his grave. o.o
The baby was still on the family menu, but we couldn't do anything with it. A couple of days passed and that ghost never came back, nor did the baby. Finally we exited without saving and the baby was laying on the sidewalk. But it did really scare me! :P
Instructor
#124 Old 16th Nov 2008 at 4:48 PM
pretty much any glitch that i know may be an indication of a big problem scares the heck out of me. jump bugs,loops, sinking pets, stuck sims...i always start having internal panic attacks. of course much of the time it's a very simple thing to fix but i still have mini heart attacks because i know how bad it CAN be.

My policy is: If you have any complaints about anything at all...I hate you.
#125 Old 16th Nov 2008 at 5:19 PM
when my options bar vanished, i thought ibroke my game
Page 5 of 25