Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#201 Old 11th Oct 2009 at 3:16 AM
In a neighborhood I have, a red head who married Remington Harris, the brunette man-maid. That leads to the glitch.

She had twins, and when they aged to toddler, I found out that they were natural blondes. The family tree says they are indeed CAS sim's and Remy's children.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#202 Old 11th Oct 2009 at 4:29 AM
Okay, so theres another glitch where my sim's DAD is attracted to her!! O__O
Field Researcher
#203 Old 11th Oct 2009 at 9:42 AM
Wow. I've never heard of that before!

I once had this lady in my neibourhood, and everyone was attracted to her. EVERYONE. Even the gypsy matchmaker. She wasn't even that attractive.

Three equals four.
Test Subject
#204 Old 11th Oct 2009 at 11:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CrazyVivian

I once had this lady in my neibourhood, and everyone was attracted to her. EVERYONE. Even the gypsy matchmaker. She wasn't even that attractive.
LOL!!! Maybe everyone in that neibourhood was just really desperate!
Scholar
#205 Old 11th Oct 2009 at 1:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Gonga909
In a neighborhood I have, a red head who married Remington Harris, the brunette man-maid. That leads to the glitch.

She had twins, and when they aged to toddler, I found out that they were natural blondes. The family tree says they are indeed CAS sim's and Remy's children.

Well if Kaylynn Langerak is a natural blonde, maybe Remington is too.

no power in the verse can stop me
ge smak daun, gyon op nodotaim
jus nou drein jus daun
Site Helper
#206 Old 11th Oct 2009 at 1:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CrazyVivian

I made a teen aged boy in CAS who was a bit like that. He had at least one lightning bolt with everyone he encountered, including my husband's two female sims who hated any other male sim they saw but had 2 bolts with Byron! I'm still wondering how I managed it.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Forum Resident
#207 Old 12th Oct 2009 at 9:58 AM
My latest glitch was just yesterday, when I was playing in strangetown with Curious-brothers. Vidcud (?) gave birth to his alien baby and then he transformed into a teen! According to sims age-panel. He still looked as adult but even his voice was teen's voice! I had to change his age back with sim blender. But that was strange! I'm guessing it has something to do with inteenimater, even though I have a correct version of it for my game.
Test Subject
#208 Old 12th Oct 2009 at 10:10 AM
My 2 adult sims seem to get stuck in their bed.
I have to delete the bed for them to be able to do things again. They get placed downstairs, outside.

The first time it happened it scared me.
I couldn't do anything so I deleted the bed, I have no clue what possessed me to do this! My sims disappeared and then I really freaked. Then I saw them walking around downstairs.

This has only started happening since I downloaded some custom stuff.
Forum Resident
#209 Old 12th Oct 2009 at 11:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Maranatah
My latest glitch was just yesterday, when I was playing in strangetown with Curious-brothers. Vidcud (?) gave birth to his alien baby and then he transformed into a teen! According to sims age-panel. He still looked as adult but even his voice was teen's voice! I had to change his age back with sim blender. But that was strange! I'm guessing it has something to do with inteenimater, even though I have a correct version of it for my game.

Spawn his biological clock, and that should fix him: some sims in Strangetown have missing or incomplete character information, causing InTeen to register them as teens, about to grow up in one day's time (even if they're right at the beginning of their lifespan) and possibly other things as well.

Angelos Town Prosperity updated 11th June 2012. | Albion Falls BACC updated 25th April 2011.

Watch my Livesimming Channel -- 17th June 6PM GMT (2PM EST) Cresdale: Rules and Regulations (Part 2)
Forum Resident
#210 Old 12th Oct 2009 at 12:40 PM
thanks, I'll try that for now on! I did wonder, why almost with all charecters there comes a note that will grow up in one day :o so that will work no matter what age the current sim is?
Test Subject
#211 Old 12th Oct 2009 at 7:31 PM
Currently I have a problem with the Landgraab's mansion. Rather than a glitch it looks like a curse of some sort. Everytime a sim uses a breakable object, that object invariably breaks.

Toilets get clogged, showers breaks and flood the toilet, computers break after use, even the hot tub breaks and so does the dishwasher and the trash compactor. The only thing that for some reasons survives is the TV.

Luckily the Landgraab are filthly rich so I just call the repairman every day, and he usually gives up late at night before completing all of his tasks. Maybe I should hire a butler then he won't do anything but repairing things all day.

I wonder if I shouldn't consider this a sort of a challenge. The cursed house! Can your sims survive the challenge without going completely insane?
Forum Resident
#212 Old 12th Oct 2009 at 10:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Maranatah
thanks, I'll try that for now on! I did wonder, why almost with all charecters there comes a note that will grow up in one day :o so that will work no matter what age the current sim is?

Sims from toddler to elder all have the option to spawn their biological clock, so it should work to fix them no matter their current age.

Angelos Town Prosperity updated 11th June 2012. | Albion Falls BACC updated 25th April 2011.

Watch my Livesimming Channel -- 17th June 6PM GMT (2PM EST) Cresdale: Rules and Regulations (Part 2)
Test Subject
#213 Old 13th Oct 2009 at 12:18 AM
Stovetown!
Quote: Originally posted by KittyPuppyMewo

Seriously, what is going on. O.O All of a sudden all the ground turned into the stove and fridge. :\

Stovetown!

Gosh.
Test Subject
#214 Old 13th Oct 2009 at 12:41 AM
Okay, my most feared glitch is Computer Alzheimers. It's happened twice. What happened is that neighboorhoods would just disappear. Poof. And it sometime corrupted my game by deleting the neighborhood, and not the downtown. So frankly, I've had to reinstall several times.
Lab Assistant
#215 Old 13th Oct 2009 at 4:31 AM
one time i had 5 cars on my lot and all of a suddon it piled up on eachother, also i was throwing a HUGE party of 20 sims and all of them sticked onto 1 sim XD LOL
Lab Assistant
#216 Old 13th Oct 2009 at 4:32 AM
Killbray: SAME THING WITH ME! i Freakin hate that, and i spent 50k on the repairman :sweat:
Test Subject
#217 Old 15th Oct 2009 at 4:13 AM
I had a werewolf sim that was going to the store to get some jewelry. Whenever It went to the jewelry selection screen my sim's face was gone from his body, and next to his right hand was a head, but it was the head of a dog! I guess he was a headless were...dog...thing
Test Subject
#218 Old 15th Oct 2009 at 6:02 AM
One was that whenever i'd load up the lot ALL The ghosts of my sim's ancestors would spawn and i normally start playing at about 5am as i wake up really early, coffee was spilt

And that the Pleasant family(Kaylynn and Daniel)'s daughter for some reason just SMILED AT ME, even when she lay down to sleep her eyes and mouth were open,
Test Subject
#219 Old 15th Oct 2009 at 11:00 AM
Well....this glitch happened today, this kid wouldn't calm down! I'm serious! She did EVERYTHING fast like it was in super speed but everyone else was doing things at normal speed.....weird. O_o
Lab Assistant
#220 Old 15th Oct 2009 at 9:51 PM
Well, I rarely have glitches in my game, but sometimes, after I download a lot of CC and play the game first after instaling this CC, the 'hood I enter appears to be flashing red. In this case I just exit the game and launch it again.

Another, more scary glitch I sometimes have, is when all the objects on the lot suddenly get entirely white or all black, and the walls and floors are dark red. If I exit the lot after just a few objects have become black/white, nothing bad happens - I just enter it again, and things go right. However, if everything on the lot is already black&white, there's no fix for it, I can't enter this lot any more, because it either disappears, or I have that loading screen hanging endlessly, when I try to get onto this lot again.

Once I was really scared, because one of the hugest and most luxurious mansions it my 'hood disappeared this way.
Mad Poster
#221 Old 16th Oct 2009 at 5:35 AM
Elvie, those strange occurrences concern me. Did you see this?

http://www.modthesims.info/wiki.php..._Flashing_Walls

Your problems make me wonder if your graphics card isn't behaving. Unfortunately, while I truly like the Sims series, this game WILL find any graphics card problems ... quickly. I've had graphics-card problems happen three times already: twice with Sims 2, and once with Sims 1. (I believe the latter instance is related to the graphics card, anyway. Long story.)
Test Subject
#222 Old 17th Oct 2009 at 4:26 AM
It only suprised me the first time. But it was the ghost fire glitch. The fire was put out, but it continued to roar. So now, I have a tree engulfed in flames that isn't actually on fire.
Forum Resident
#223 Old 17th Oct 2009 at 8:31 PM
Usually I never have glitches*knock on wood* but I had one occur yesterday. I was playing Don Lothario and the skunk had come to his lot. Mortimor had knocked over the trash can and the skunk started eating the trash. Well I thought that was cute so I watched him a while. Then when he went to leave he did this...

The skunk remained like this the entire time. When he went to eat more trash he was fine and stood normal but whenever he walked around the lot he walked like this.

Tired of your workers' faces changing after you set a uniform? See this thread for more details and a potential fix.
-----
Check out my journal.
I now have a Simblr(in the making) please follow!
Simblr
Test Subject
#224 Old 19th Oct 2009 at 2:31 AM
LOL Bwinney43

I've had people float around outside my house?
I love getting glitches
I had one on the first Sims where I was zoomed in downstairs and someone was taking a bath upstairs. then all of a sudden I could see the sim that was bathing upstairs floating downstairs with no tub, just bubbles around them. and they were still making the bathing motions. it was soo funny! I lost the screencap :/
Test Subject
#225 Old 22nd Oct 2009 at 3:44 AM
I just had a glitch that I don't how how to fix it yet. My sim and her newly wed in their house with the mom. Everytime I licked on her or the husband, appeared a message" there's error in relationship connection.." with reset, cancel and delete. I clicked reset, then message was gone, so I couldn't click them to do anything, the mom was ok. I haven't download anything new, so I cleared 2 files cache, ..in download folder, still the same. I moved them to new house, still had problem, so I killed the husband (he's NPC, not important for me), she's ok now but her aspiration rewards is emtpy, second aspiration rewards (you know the one with grandma soup) is missing the third and fourth column (just blank). Maybe I should kill her too if whole game starts like that, but I can't, she's pregnant, and she's second generation in my game, sigh..
Page 9 of 25