Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Dorothy Gale from Kansas - Child of Vera_Marina & Wicked_poppies

by Wicked_poppies Posted 7th Jun 2009 at 12:18 AM

47 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 43 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 10th Jun 2009 at 5:45 PM Last edited by TigerSoundNet : 10th Jun 2009 at 7:01 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by didadragonfly
My daughter just adores her! But she would like to play with Scarecrow and the Tinman too! Please if you would upload them?

Click the "Related Pages" tab and BINGO, there is The Tin Woodsman of Oz by Wicked_poppies (To your daughter, a lot of us still enjoy the happy world of Oz, btw.)

I did a little search for you two and here's the link.

Wizard of Oz search

... Jim ...
Instructor
Original Poster
#27 Old 11th Jun 2009 at 1:41 AM
The tinman is already up... And the scarecrow is coming :-)

I don't take requests. :-)

"You with this lovely baby blue/green huge eyes and this evil touch...couldn't be more adorable" - My Vera
Top Secret Researcher
#28 Old 15th Jun 2009 at 7:34 AM
I LOVE the way she turned out! You did sucha great job!
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 17th Jun 2009 at 11:22 PM Last edited by TigerSoundNet : 28th Jun 2009 at 6:06 AM.
Has anyone brought up any ideas about a "Land of Oz" with a bit of field for some poppies and the Scarecrow and perhaps a small section of nice woods for the Tin Woodsman and the Cowardly Lion to roam around in?

Right now, Wicked_poppies' Dorothy is enjoying this very nice castle.
Château Amer at TSR (Btw, it is non-ep, and it has a LOT of custom textures done by Christine.)

Something of that very high standard, placed at the back of a 6x6 area like I described above, might truly become a small "World of Oz", in its own special way? (Now, if we could just find a proper "Yellow Brick-road" texture.)

I removed my off-topic Land of Oz idea, that I just failed with, anyway.

... Jim ...
Instructor
Original Poster
#30 Old 19th Jun 2009 at 1:48 AM
That sounds nice... No, you're not realy off topic. However, if you do build your lot, or even just get it started a little, you can post your pics of it and get feedback over at the creators feedback fourm.

"You with this lovely baby blue/green huge eyes and this evil touch...couldn't be more adorable" - My Vera
Test Subject
#31 Old 23rd Jun 2009 at 2:35 AM
your characters are incredible and a true masterpiece!!!! Thanks for sharing them!!!!
Scholar
#32 Old 27th Jun 2009 at 12:23 AM
Amazing, AMAZING job, Poppies (and Vera, too)! Not only on Dorothy but the whole crew (LOL rhymes)!

And I'm glad we all pitched in a little

I'm so very excited to download all of your Oz creations !
Scholar
#33 Old 5th Jul 2009 at 6:12 PM
She is really nice - well done Thank you!

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 22nd Jul 2009 at 4:47 AM
She is beautiful.
I love her look and it does
resemble her a lot.
I am such a huge fan of the movie and
the book also.
Most great movies were once books.

(())Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that
//\\has survived, died, or is living with cancer.

R.I.P. Michael Jackson 1958 - 2009
Test Subject
#35 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 1:55 AM
Amazing job. She's beautiful. The pictures are really nice, too. I love the yellow brick road and flowers behind the characters. Too cute!
Thanks for sharing.

Vinny Lecavalier, simply the best!
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 8:03 AM
This looks just like her. In fact, it looks so good, that I don't think we are in Kansas anymore.

An error has occurred. Unimplemented trap.
Instructor
Original Poster
#37 Old 4th Aug 2009 at 2:34 AM
Again, thanks so much for all the nice comments guys!

Forum Resident
#38 Old 9th Oct 2009 at 5:25 AM
Your work is AMAZING!
Scholar
#39 Old 27th Oct 2009 at 5:14 PM
She's beautiful, Wicked! What a fantastic job you did!

Call Me Miss, or MSB

I am NOT taking requests, sorry! But if you have any suggestions, I will take them!

~Rest in Peace dearest Michael Jackson~
Test Subject
#40 Old 2nd Dec 2009 at 12:32 AM
That looks really good! Can you make the other characters like Glinda, Wicked Witch, Wizard, Munchicans, Flying Monkeys, Auntie Em or Uncle Henry?
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 30th Dec 2009 at 7:02 AM
Do you have to have the dress mesh? If so please tell me, its not showing up in my game.
Test Subject
#42 Old 22nd Feb 2010 at 5:54 AM
Your Dorothy sim (as well as the Tin Man, Scarecrow, and the Lion) is absolutely gorgeous, and it makes me so happy to stumble across her! I hadn't even thought about making Wizard of Oz sims, but now I know that I can't resist! Thank you so much, you've done an absolutely fantastic job with them! <3
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 28th Apr 2010 at 4:52 PM
Thank you for all your creations. They are all beautiful
Instructor
Original Poster
#44 Old 5th May 2010 at 2:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by indycent
Do you have to have the dress mesh? If so please tell me, its not showing up in my game.

Yes, you must have the mesh, but it was included with the sim, so it should show up under adult female everyday full outfits.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#45 Old 19th Jul 2011 at 12:57 AM
You Are Freaking Amazing!!!! This Is The Best Thing Ever!!!
Test Subject
#46 Old 14th May 2012 at 3:55 AM
i love her
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#47 Old 23rd Nov 2013 at 4:48 AM
She is Very Lovely and thank you again for sharing!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#48 Old 2nd Aug 2014 at 3:43 PM
I love it! Which liliana sims mesh is it?
Page 2 of 2