Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
On a Radical Sabbatical :)
retired moderator
Original Poster
#126 Old 17th Jan 2005 at 6:53 PM
Awwww, ~babygirl~, that's so cute!!! Are you in the baby picture too?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#127 Old 17th Jan 2005 at 7:20 PM
Great pic babygirl! You are now in the album

Don't be shy! Add your pic to the Community Photo Album today:) http://gallery.modthesims2.com/ (Limit of 3 pics per member please)
retired moderator
Original Poster
#128 Old 17th Jan 2005 at 7:22 PM
This is just a shout-out to Spirit288:

Thank you for making this awesome album!!! You are so cool!!!

At the moment we are trying to put our lives in order. But this is not an end in itself. Our real purpose is to fit ourselves to be of maximum service to God and the people about us. -- The Big Book

I will be inactive indefinitely.
Blog
Field Researcher
#129 Old 17th Jan 2005 at 7:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by spirit288
Great pic Unfortunately I am not able to post it in the album When I go to upload it, it's not your pic, it's a white sheet of paper with squares inside Are you using the proper format?

Please keep in mind that I'm a complete computer moron And if you guys wanna go ahead and have a look the address is: http://my.network.net/Spirit288/Com...Photo_s_of_MTS2

(Prays that everyone goes easy on her...o.O)

I can't see anything it says the paige cannot be displayed?

Care-
retired moderator
Original Poster
#130 Old 17th Jan 2005 at 7:41 PM
hey, care

the website has changed, actually ... here's the new address:
http://photobucket.com/albums/v245/Spirit288/

I need to go back and update the previous posts to reflect the new site .... Sorry for the confusion!
Test Subject
#131 Old 18th Jan 2005 at 12:44 AM
Default My pic
Hey all that pic down there is me on the left and My daughter Ta'Mya.. My Husband is serving in Iraq in Mosul
Go -A troop 2-14 CAV 25th INFANTRY DIVISION
(Stryker Brigade Combat Team!!!!!!!!)
Test Subject
#132 Old 18th Jan 2005 at 12:46 AM
Default Woops!
Woops I mean ME on the right!!!!!! HAHA! Ta'Mya on the left! hehe my bad
#133 Old 18th Jan 2005 at 12:51 AM
My favorite picture because it's one of the only times my dog and cat weren't fighting..tsk tsk tsk, the dog just wants to be her friend.
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#134 Old 18th Jan 2005 at 9:44 AM
Here it is again. Me with my two ferrets.
Screenshots

It takes just one tree to make a thousand matches, it takes just one match to burn a thousand trees...
Lab Assistant
#135 Old 18th Jan 2005 at 10:28 AM
Awwww...you're too sweet tkdjunkie You have been such a great help! Couldn't have done the album without ya
Test Subject
#136 Old 18th Jan 2005 at 7:12 PM
Here I am... the many different versions
Screenshots
Attached Images

Lab Assistant
#137 Old 18th Jan 2005 at 8:27 PM
Yay!! We now have 75 pics in the photo album I'm sure there's plenty of room for more! Great pics everyone

Don't be shy! Add your pic to the Community Photo Album today:) http://gallery.modthesims2.com/ (Limit of 3 pics per member please)
Test Subject
#138 Old 19th Jan 2005 at 7:45 AM
Me too! Me too!

Took some pics:
Screenshots

Some days it just isn't worth chewing through the leather straps...
Test Subject
#139 Old 19th Jan 2005 at 2:19 PM
The Management is not responsible for Blindnes and/or Psychological Damage inflicted due to viewing the following attachment.
Screenshots
Test Subject
#140 Old 19th Jan 2005 at 3:11 PM
I'm more comfortable with anonymity. It seems safer. You never know what someone will do with your identity. besides, I think I'd break the camera.
Field Researcher
#141 Old 19th Jan 2005 at 4:07 PM
Hey Tkdjunkie, from the pic you have in the album looks like you used to/still work for Office Depot? I use to work for them! *laugh*
Lab Assistant
#142 Old 19th Jan 2005 at 9:11 PM
Hi all All pics have been uploaded so far And once again the album has moved...hehe. Delphy has linked the gallery to this site The address is in my signature Enjoy!!

#143 Old 20th Jan 2005 at 4:10 AM
i want to be apart of the chain.

observe:
Screenshots
#144 Old 20th Jan 2005 at 4:12 AM
oops i should say that im the one on the right..... in dreary grey.

there is no pink in my life.
Test Subject
#145 Old 20th Jan 2005 at 4:25 AM
Default Me, kind of old
Here I am, I've lost at least a little weight since this one was taken last school year
retired moderator
Original Poster
#146 Old 20th Jan 2005 at 4:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by grykon
Hey Tkdjunkie, from the pic you have in the album looks like you used to/still work for Office Depot? I use to work for them! *laugh*

Hehe ... yes, I used to work there It was a fun experience. I hope you liked it too :D

At the moment we are trying to put our lives in order. But this is not an end in itself. Our real purpose is to fit ourselves to be of maximum service to God and the people about us. -- The Big Book

Blog
Lab Assistant
#147 Old 20th Jan 2005 at 6:23 AM
Great pics everyone All pics have been uploaded, feel free to come and check out the album I know there's a lot more people that constantly visit this site, so come on and join in on the fun!

Forum Resident
#148 Old 20th Jan 2005 at 6:28 AM
I don't have camera ... :p

So, i am just here to check on hotties :p
retired moderator
Original Poster
#149 Old 20th Jan 2005 at 6:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by KKai
I don't have camera ... :p

So, i am just here to check on hotties :p

Awww, come on, Kai! :mag: You've got to have a pic of your coolness somewhere

Blog
Forum Resident
#150 Old 20th Jan 2005 at 6:38 AM
I looked pretty cute in a picture, but the picture was taken when I was 3 or less ... :p
Page 6 of 45