Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Request: Hospital Set

by Hekate999 Posted 14th Sep 2010 at 8:23 PM - Updated 26th Sep 2010 at 1:54 PM by Hekate999 : Update

317 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 173 Feedback Posts, 143 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 10 of 13
Lab Assistant
#226 Old 7th Jul 2013 at 8:42 PM
So... the only thing that's broken about these items is that they need the PETS fix?

I wonder...

Success is getting up one more time than you fall down.
Test Subject
#227 Old 21st Jul 2013 at 9:23 PM
I can't find the files. I have put them in my package folder under mods, under the sims 3, but I can't find them in game. All my other mods work, so I don't know what's gone wrong. I have extracted them and it's all fine so why can't I see them in my game??? please help as I really want to use these items.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#228 Old 26th Oct 2013 at 10:54 AM
I love this soooooo much! Thankyou!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#229 Old 27th Oct 2013 at 4:22 PM
I use this every time my sims have babies or catch colds. Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#230 Old 13th Jan 2014 at 7:53 PM
Wow, thank you for sharing this with us simmers.
Test Subject
#231 Old 18th Jan 2014 at 12:39 AM
So Good
Thank you so much i cant even this is what i needed so much tyvm
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#232 Old 18th Jan 2014 at 11:24 PM
xota!
Test Subject
#233 Old 28th Jan 2014 at 5:20 PM
It's amazing but I don't think it works with the most recent patches and stuff? It seems to reaaaally lag my game whenever I install it, which is a shame because I built an entire hospital around this set! When I take the packages out of my game it works again no lag. Does this happen to anyone else or just me? I have all expansions and updated to the most recent patch.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#234 Old 31st Jan 2014 at 9:38 PM
thank you for sharing!! do you have to have a certain expansion pack for this to work?? I have island paradise and most of the ones before it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#235 Old 6th Feb 2014 at 5:41 PM
great job))
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#236 Old 7th Feb 2014 at 4:04 PM
I don't know how to download :((
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#237 Old 28th Feb 2014 at 5:51 PM
Great set!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#238 Old 23rd Mar 2014 at 8:16 PM
i downloaded it but where can i find it?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#239 Old 24th Mar 2014 at 11:43 PM
This is an amazing set and wonderful for story telling and movie making! Thanks so much! You're very talented!
Test Subject
#240 Old 13th Apr 2014 at 2:49 AM
Default monitor roll stand
Quote: Originally posted by blackqtnikki
This is an amazing set and wonderful for story telling and movie making! Thanks so much! You're very talented!

But how do you get the machine on the top? Ive tried and still cant do it. Any insight? Thanks in advance.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#241 Old 13th Apr 2014 at 11:21 PM
Hi there. The collection is simply breath taking, a master piece. But unfortunately, my laptop keep saying error when i try to download it in my Sims game launch due to low spare or something else. I was wondering if you have any file that have only few of the iteams...not all of them.

Here's the list if possible.
1-The little things to put the babies
2-Beds
3-IV stand
4-The curtains to separate the rooms.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#242 Old 16th Apr 2014 at 9:53 PM
This is great! This will be extremely useful for my sims stories. This is motivating me to build my own hospital. Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#243 Old 28th Apr 2014 at 5:51 PM
thankx
THANKS POST
#244 Old 21st May 2014 at 9:14 AM
Thanks you, I'm happy to your master piece. you must be hard. Thanks again
Test Subject
#245 Old 21st May 2014 at 11:40 AM
Hello I am a user has registered yesterday ... I could not help but notice the beautiful set of the hospital ... I have a small problem as I can download and how to install them .... thanks in advance for the help
Test Subject
#246 Old 22nd May 2014 at 7:34 PM
Default Downloads set Hospital
Quote: Originally posted by BRINGSOME
Thanks you, I'm happy to your master piece. you must be hard. Thanks again

Hello would you explain to me how to install this set?
Lab Assistant
#247 Old 23rd May 2014 at 9:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Guerriera
Hello I am a user has registered yesterday ... I could not help but notice the beautiful set of the hospital ... I have a small problem as I can download and how to install them .... thanks in advance for the help

Go to Download View to find Tab>files (under the screenshots) get whatever you want. You will notice that the files are zipped/rar'd, you'll need a tool to get the files out of that container. Read: http://www.modthesims.info/wiki.php...2C_and_7z_Files (if it doesn't go directly to the subject select "1.4 Zip, Rar, and 7z Files" using the content on top of the page).

Once you've extracted those files, place them within your MyDocs\ Electronic Arts\ The Sims 3\ Mods\ Packages folder. If you're new to mods, read this and follow the guide: http://www.modthesims.info/wiki.php...g_Package_Files

After you've placed them into the "Packages" folder, clear caches (http://www.modthesims.info/wiki.php...ete_Cache_Files) and run your game. What's left is finding the stuff you've added.

Last thing, since this was created in 2010 its hard to say if it still works without any major problems within your game. If you experience any lagging in your game after installing these mods, simply remove these mods from your setup.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#248 Old 1st Jun 2014 at 10:55 PM
Beautiful work, thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#249 Old 3rd Jun 2014 at 7:09 PM
To my misfortune I also downloaded the three rar files required but I just can not get them to work could not be updated to 2014 would be great... or someone who has already downloaded, and then the work could not share them here on this forum? thanks for the help
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#250 Old 6th Jun 2014 at 11:00 AM
;p
Page 10 of 13