Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Jun 2021 at 5:55 AM Last edited by Ursine1bear : 6th Apr 2022 at 7:27 PM. Reason: adding information
Default bb.moveobjects cheat
The game has no half cabinet for the upper corner cabinet. If I merge 2 corner cabinets together, they flicker during gameplay. I used the bb.moveobjects cheat to merge 2 short half cabinets in the corner. If you put a lamp on the wall first, then you can put the cabinet on top of it, so you have under the cabinet lighting. The lamp will show through if you use a cabinet with glass doors or the open shelf cabinet. I like to click on an item, hold down the ALT button and use the [ to shrink the statues or floor plants. Then I click on it again, hold down the ALT button and use 9 or 0 to put them on a table, some of the bookcases, or shelves. I also use it to change the size of the paintings and table pictures, but not mirrors. I get more decorations without having to download modded items that can create conflicts with the game or that break after a patch update. Also use bb.showhiddenobjects, bb.showliveeditobjects and bb.ignoregameplayunlocksentitlement, click on the magnifying glass in build mod. The objects may become dirty, then the Sims will remove them.