Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Mar 2014 at 6:55 PM
Default Count D robe for teen males
I saw this somewhere. I really did. But for some reason, I decided not to bookmark it, and now I can't seem to find it.

It's a teen male version converted from this robe by Huge Lunatic:

http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=234573

Could someone please confirm I'm not delusional (not in this case, anyway) and provide a link? Googling is not helping in the slightest for me. Thanks in advance!

Thanks to ALL free-site creators, admins and mods.

RIP Sunni ... truly a ray of light.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 8th Mar 2014 at 9:11 PM
Is this it? It's a whole thread on Garden of shadows where a conversion is requested, the DL link is on page 2 of the thread (I hope I linked the proper post)
Gorgeous robe indeed!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 8th Mar 2014 at 10:24 PM
I had been looking for Huge Lunatic's first robe, but that version is gorgeous, and has been duly snagged. Thank you!

Now I'm wondering if the person who converted the robe yanked it. I've been poring through my LJ and Tumblr links, and can't seem to find it.

Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#4 Old 8th Mar 2014 at 11:56 PM
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#5 Old 9th Mar 2014 at 12:10 PM
Ah, then, I suppose my daughter's young Count D (he is gorgeous, by the way, and really does resemble the manga character) will have to make do with other robes from sites such as Plumbbob Keep and various Asian, historical and fantasy sites. At least he won't be running around in his undies!

Lab Assistant
#6 Old 14th Apr 2021 at 9:47 AM
I know this is an old post, but if anyone is still looking for the teen version it's here: https://gardenofshadows.org.uk/gard...66914#msg666914