Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Inventor
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Apr 2021 at 8:15 PM
Default "Men don't hit girls" mod by Chris Hatch?
I want to prevent male slapping their female partner when she's caught cheating on him, while retaining the jealous behavior of the male (he can insult her instead). And I want to prevent the male slapping back his female partner when he's the one caught cheating.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 13th Apr 2021 at 9:39 PM Last edited by AndrewGloria : 13th Apr 2021 at 11:09 PM. Reason: s-p-e-l-l-i-n-g
Smorbie1 saved most of Chris's family-suitable mods and shared them in a Sim File Share archive. There's a link in her signature. Unfortunately she seems to have missed this one. I saved most of Chris's more adult mods when Back Alley Sims was closing. However I actually use this one myself. I dislike all violence, but I find male-on-female violence particularly offensive. I was really quite shocked when Mercutio hit Hermia (at Puck's party) the very first time I met him. (Evidently because he had a totally unreciprocated crush on her.) So I've had Chris's mod in my game for years.

Since Smorbie hasn't shared it, I'll share it now
http://www.simfileshare.net/download/2459303/

I'll PM Smorbie so she can add the link.

I'm writing a reply to your PM about Kendra McCarthy and I'll post it in a day or two.

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 14th Apr 2021 at 9:18 PM
AndrewGloria: really want this great mod, but your link doesn't work..

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Mad Poster
#4 Old 14th Apr 2021 at 9:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by grammapat
I can't see anything wrong with it. 13 people seem to have downloaded it since I shared it yesterday. Try the short link:
simfil.es/2459303/
Could somebody else test this download for us please!

My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#5 Old 14th Apr 2021 at 10:03 PM
Both work for me; @grammapat try refreshing the page a couple of times.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 14th Apr 2021 at 10:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
Both work for me; grammapat try refreshing the page a couple of times.
If that doesn't work, try rebooting the computer. I've seen that fix the most imponderable of computer problems.

My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#7 Old 15th Apr 2021 at 11:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AndrewGloria
If that doesn't work, try rebooting the computer. I've seen that fix the most imponderable of computer problems.
And if that doesn't work, turn the computer off and go down the pub. Works for every problem!
Mad Poster
#8 Old 15th Apr 2021 at 10:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by grammapat
@grammapat : Did you manage to get it in the end? There doesn't seem to be much more I can do with my upload -- as far as I can see it's in order, and it seems to be working for other people. If you still can't get it, please PM me and I'll try to work something out. I might be able to send it as an email attachment or something.

My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
Mad Poster
#9 Old 16th Apr 2021 at 10:08 PM
Yes, it works; thanks everyone. Especially for the "this fixes everything" from Simsample.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..