Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#201 Old 23rd Oct 2018 at 4:41 AM
Angela and Lilith are getting married? :O
Advertisement
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#202 Old 23rd Oct 2018 at 5:53 AM
I'm presuming to other people.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Scholar
#203 Old 25th Oct 2018 at 6:29 PM
One time, a Matchmaker left the lot with a broom and cackled like a witch......

Not sure if this counts as a glitch but it was the first time I ever saw it.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#204 Old 23rd Nov 2018 at 3:14 AM
On a community lot, there's a baby laying on the ground next to the pedestrian portal. I'm guessing the game got confused on which Sims to generate as walkbys.

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Mad Poster
#205 Old 23rd Nov 2018 at 8:35 AM
The equivalent of leaving your child on the local church's doorstep. Someone should adopt it.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#206 Old 23rd Nov 2018 at 8:37 AM
In a park?

Top Secret Researcher
#207 Old 23rd Nov 2018 at 1:47 PM
I've seen a story where a baby got left in a junkyard. The couple living there took him in.
Had the regular "parent doesn't put toddler down before they age up" glitch yesterday. It was my first time seeing it in my own game.

Trans Rights Are Human Rights

Be careful who you hate; it may be someone you love.
=^..^=
Mad Poster
#208 Old 23rd Nov 2018 at 2:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Bulbizarre
I'm presuming to other people.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Mad Poster
#209 Old 24th Nov 2018 at 12:26 AM
In a park?

The baby's not in a park - it's on a street corner. Lots of passersby there - good chance of finding adoptive parents.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#210 Old 25th Nov 2018 at 9:52 PM
I break everything I touch.

Top Secret Researcher
#211 Old 11th Dec 2018 at 8:03 PM
I am currently loading up the Centowskis and their youngest daughter, Emily, instead of being in her mother or father or even robot auntie's arms like most babies, is on the ground in a toddler pose.

Trans Rights Are Human Rights

Be careful who you hate; it may be someone you love.
=^..^=
Scholar
#212 Old 15th Dec 2018 at 6:42 PM
I see glinches from time to time.

Today I did open up a lot that I have not been playing for a while. As I have been transfering my Sims 2 folder onto my new Windows computer there had been a "reset" (sims standing up by the beds, fully awake and bladder half full). This things don't use to be a problem (other that it takes time to get their feel for time back to normal) but in this case the game did not fully understand that the sims on the lot were awake. So the whole day through they were walking around producing their sleeping symboles (Z's). It did not matter if they went of to school or work and making them taking a nap did not solve the issue. I reloded the lot but no luck. So I said: OK, I will try one more thing before I ask on the forum. I will make them sleeep the night through and see if there is any change after that. And guess what, when the family woke up they were back to normal. Winner winner, chicken dinner!
Mad Poster
#213 Old 15th Dec 2018 at 8:53 PM
In a park?

Tends to happen in those that have pescado's babby roasting festivals running around.

P.S. Sorry for my bad english.
Lab Assistant
#214 Old 20th Dec 2018 at 6:30 PM
Loki Beaker gave birth to twin alien boys, suddenly became a teenager and immediately aged back up into an adult. I’m so confused.

I post once in a blue moon and then hibernate and draw- sorry about that!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#215 Old 20th Dec 2018 at 6:31 PM
@MasterRed - Do you have InTeen? A lot of the premade sims have junk data that screws around with it. Spawn the biological clock and put it away.

Lab Assistant
#216 Old 20th Dec 2018 at 6:40 PM
Ahh, that makes sense! I don’t mind though, it gives me an opportunity to give him a makeover, haha

Scholar
#217 Old 20th Dec 2018 at 9:29 PM
I once had a glitch in a v. corrupted game where my child sims would "jump up" to adult height when talking.

Also, punch used to stay as a stuck bubble in their hands

The drop off has been made. You've been warned.
Scholar
#218 Old 20th Dec 2018 at 9:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kankritty
I once had a glitch in a v. corrupted game where my child sims would "jump up" to adult height when talking.

My child Sims do this when they "Appreciate" an adult with a high reputation... They float as if they're standing on a step like they do when they wash up dishes or something. However, they don't do anything if a Sim has a bad reputation.. Teen-Elder Sims autonomously insult the Sim with a bad reputation.

I hope my game isn't a BFBVFS!!!
Lab Assistant
#219 Old 20th Dec 2018 at 9:41 PM
The Sims Two is actually a BFBVFS hidden under the thin veener of being a life simulation game.

Mad Poster
Original Poster
#220 Old 20th Dec 2018 at 11:18 PM
Floating in the air doesn't mean much other than that there's no animation for children (or toddlers - shy dancing, for example). If it happens constantly, it could mean that the child is somehow flagged as an adult and that something got screwed up. It could also mean that you changed their age in SimPE rather than doing it properly with an in-game tool.

Scholar
#221 Old 20th Dec 2018 at 11:30 PM
It's only when they do this:

It makes me laugh so much so I kinda like it, LOL.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#222 Old 21st Dec 2018 at 12:43 AM
In my game, if I screw around and teleport a toddler into an owned business, they'll actually crawl over to the merchandise and then start inspecting it:

Mad Poster
#223 Old 21st Dec 2018 at 4:37 AM
Why are all your toddlers floating?
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#224 Old 21st Dec 2018 at 10:11 AM
That happens when they use an interaction that there's no toddler-specific interaction for. They switch to the adult animation and start floating.

In the Sims 3, it's even worse. Their limbs stretch out like noodles.

Mad Poster
#225 Old 21st Dec 2018 at 10:18 AM
Dad's off to work with the baby again.

Mom rolls a want to do her homework?????

Oh, damn - grow up, grow up, grow up.
Page 9 of 15