Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Aug 2020 at 11:34 AM
Default WCIF a tutorial that will specifically help me with converting TS4 CC buy mode objects (posters and paintings) for use in TS3?
[Cross-posted from The Sims 3 forums in case there's somebody here who can help]

I've seen some great Simlish, Maxis Match posters people have made for the The Sims 4 which are exactly what I'm looking for, only I primarily play The Sims 3. So I want to convert the posters (including all their swatches) so that I can finally have some interesting bedrooms walls for my teen Sims. I wouldn't sharing them or anything, they'd be for personal use. Ideally I'd like to reach out to the creators to let them know I'd love to use them but some of them seem inactive so idk.

I'm in a bit of a mess looking for a tutorial to help me with this. My first hurdle is that my search results keep turning up 3t4 conversion tutorials rather than 4t3. My second hurdle is that while I have all the correct tools (Milkshape, S4S, TSRW, Photoshop, etc) the few tutorials I have found either tell me how to convert CAS items or they or they tell me how to convert Sims 4 objects that are already in the game rather than third party custom objects made for The Sims 4.

Does anybody know of a good tutorial that would help me achieve this? Or any other related advice? I'd be very grateful. <3