Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Inventor
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Nov 2021 at 2:11 PM Last edited by Softlism : 16th Nov 2021 at 9:12 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default [SOLVED] How to enable BV+ features in custom computers/TVs/phones with SimPE?
I couldn't find a tutorial quickly through Google.

Example: I want to let Sims order photos on an old computer CC
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 5th Nov 2021 at 5:38 PM
I would reclone. Clone a computer that already does what you want and then replace its mesh/textures with the one you have. Unless the CC one has its own set of functions, that may be all you need to do. Which CC is it?
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
Inventor
Original Poster
#4 Old 5th Nov 2021 at 8:47 PM
@HugeLunatic yes I guess. Thanks for the link! I will keep you updated
Alchemist
#5 Old 5th Nov 2021 at 11:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Softlism
@HugeLunatic yes I guess. Thanks for the link! I will keep you updated

It's a lot easier to just clone a computer that does what you want it to.
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
#6 Old 6th Nov 2021 at 12:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sunrader
It's a lot easier to just clone a computer that does what you want it to.

Not really. If you don't do it right you lose any recolors of that object. Lord Darcy provided the required files that you use to just replace those in the cc object.
Inventor
Original Poster
#7 Old 6th Nov 2021 at 2:06 PM
And so far I know, I haven't downloaded custom computers that support EP features
Inventor
Original Poster
#8 Old 12th Nov 2021 at 1:10 PM
@HugeLunatic I need a bit of help. For the computer, I follow the instructions of Updating CC for FT and have downloaded the Computer Cheap updated resources files.
But what should I excactly modify or add in the BHAV in this case? See screenshot: https://i.imgur.com/7IEA3XB.png

I'm a newbie with editing CCs in SimPE and don't know much about programming, but I'm willing to learn new stuff.
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
#9 Old 12th Nov 2021 at 1:34 PM