Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Feb 2022 at 12:53 PM Last edited by wowrosanna : 11th Feb 2022 at 1:03 AM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Placing Street Signs on lots
I have smk's allowed in lots hacks for all the ep's I have, which is all of them, however I cannot place the street name signs on the corners. Does anyone have an idea of why? The street name sign came with the game and isn't something I downloaded, FYI. Thanks in advance for any help.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 10th Feb 2022 at 4:28 PM
The corners are generally out of bounds for building. Have you tried move_objects on?

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#3 Old 10th Feb 2022 at 6:04 PM
Are you talking about the neighbourhood deco item?

Doesn't seem like it was included in that mod, although you could always do this:

Otherwise, try modding it yourself- SaraMK tells which resources to change in the download thread here:
http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/s...ic,10625.0.html
(Zazazu provides the objects for other EPs in that thread too.)
Screenshots