Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Aug 2020 at 2:45 AM
Default [PC] Fame Points not going up.
Hi guys I need some help with my game. Overall the game works really well but there appears to be a problem with fame points not going up as they should be despite my Sim achieving a higher celebrity status. I think it could be a mod issue but nothing seems to be picking up.

Does anything have any idea or any experiences that they can use to help me in this situation? Thanks.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 27th Aug 2020 at 9:26 AM
I had one experience like that from a professional painter sim, I couldn't get him past 2 stars despite selling masterpieces all day long and every other day.

But then what i was missing, I didn't get on the computer to Create a Social Media profile, as soon as I did that it made all the difference.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 3rd Sep 2020 at 11:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Citysim
I had one experience like that from a professional painter sim, I couldn't get him past 2 stars despite selling masterpieces all day long and every other day.

But then what i was missing, I didn't get on the computer to Create a Social Media profile, as soon as I did that it made all the difference.

Nothing really happened since I didn't get any fame points from creating a social media profile but I'll have a further check.