Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th May 2021 at 11:35 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Lots keep disappearing
First only a couple lots randomly disappeared from my neighborhood, restoring a backup did not work. Suddenly more lots disappeared. I don't know why this happens and how to stop this. I do not know their lot numbers. The only fix I can find is the one where you put them in the lot bin in via the sims 2 folder but there's no point in doing that if they will disappear again.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 15th May 2021 at 12:18 PM
Do you have an antivirus or OneDrive sync enabled? That could mess with the game files.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 15th May 2021 at 12:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mate54
Do you have an antivirus or OneDrive sync enabled? That could mess with the game files.

Could be but I haven‘t changed anything with both of those programs for months and nothing happened until a few weeks ago
Field Researcher
#4 Old 17th May 2021 at 11:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by shotshotshotshot
Could be but I haven‘t changed anything with both of those programs for months and nothing happened until a few weeks ago

Personally, I find them unpredictable, because they do stuff automatically, so that should be the first thing you check.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#5 Old 22nd May 2021 at 5:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by shotshotshotshot
Sometimes a Windows update will reset your settings for One Drive I've noticed.