Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Alchemist
#1426 Old 31st Aug 2020 at 11:51 AM
700k is impressive

If you remember me, I'm awesome!
#1427 Old 1st Sep 2020 at 3:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Johnny_Bravo
700k is impressive

723,000 Actually I am so happy im finished and its was approved !

C.T.HOLKO88
Forum Resident
#1428 Old 10th Sep 2020 at 11:33 PM
After you have finished one of your projects and the admins have approved your upload, have you just kept it up cause you dont have the guts to knock it down quite yet ?

C.T.HOLKO88
Mad Poster
#1429 Old 11th Sep 2020 at 3:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TudorMan23
After you have finished one of your projects and the admins have approved your upload, have you just kept it up cause you dont have the guts to knock it down quite yet ?

I won't keep it in the neighborhood map itself, but I keep the lot in the bin pretty much indefinitely.

Welcome to the Dark Side...
We lied about having cookies.
Forum Resident
#1430 Old 12th Sep 2020 at 3:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Zarathustra
I won't keep it in the neighborhood map itself, but I keep the lot in the bin pretty much indefinitely.

Well I leave it on the map for about a week before i take it down and start afresh

C.T.HOLKO88
Theorist
#1431 Old 12th Sep 2020 at 3:28 PM
Well I leave it on the map for about a week before i take it down and start afresh

You mean you delete it?
Theorist
#1432 Old 12th Sep 2020 at 3:33 PM
After almost a year of not having the game installed, here's my latest upload to my SimFileShare page, for Sims 2 of course.

Brutalist#08-2+BR

Forum Resident
#1433 Old 13th Sep 2020 at 5:03 PM
beautifully done

C.T.HOLKO88
Theorist
#1434 Old 15th Sep 2020 at 10:33 PM Last edited by ScaryRob : 16th Sep 2020 at 1:28 AM.
beautifully done

Thanks. Please like, comment and subscribe.

Latest upload: Brutalist#06-1BR

Forum Resident
#1435 Old 19th Sep 2020 at 3:12 PM
this is beautifully done! Love how harmonious it is!

C.T.HOLKO88
Forum Resident
#1436 Old 19th Sep 2020 at 3:14 PM
My castle has been up for almost 2 weeks and yet no one has made a comment on it! ugh

C.T.HOLKO88
Alchemist
#1437 Old 21st Sep 2020 at 5:46 PM
My castle has been up for almost 2 weeks and yet no one has made a comment on it! ugh

Since it has been downloaded and thanked, it's probably being used to play.
Happens sometime, no worries. In October 2019 I got a new comment on a 2015 upload.

Aside from that, it is a really huge house, and not everyone has the capabilities to be able to load, or likes to play something that massive. Quirky designs and 'normal' homes get the most recognition, I think.

#1438 Old 21st Sep 2020 at 11:24 PM
Vaulting school & Horse ranch

Screenshots

Here you can see more of my creations and conversions for sims 3. ;) I`ll glad to see your comments in.
Scholar
#1439 Old 23rd Sep 2020 at 5:18 PM
Victor_tor, your vaulting school and horse ranch is absolutely beautiful! I really like the landscaping, you've done an amazing job! :lovestruc

ScaryRob, I really like the landscaping you have created for both of your creations too, it really compliments the houses whilst still adding its own interest to the creation. :lovestruc

*fire up game to put finishing touches on creation*

*screams and runs away*
Screenshots
Theorist
#1440 Old 25th Sep 2020 at 8:44 PM
Brutalist#07-2BR: A contemporary house built in the Brutalist style, with a garage and basement.

Forum Resident
#1441 Old 28th Sep 2020 at 2:19 AM
Heres my colonial revival estate almost ready to upload just need to do a few more tweaks! ad need a name

C.T.HOLKO88
Scholar
#1442 Old 28th Sep 2020 at 4:06 PM
Heres my colonial revival estate almost ready to upload just need to do a few more tweaks! ad need a name

It looks lovely! I particularly like the facade. Have you ever considered experimenting with a compressed level or the placefriezes cheat to lift the roof up a bit so that it doesn't crop the windows below? I think that would enhance the facade even further.

I've recently been venturing into a scary new world of design that I've only really dallied with once before, French Baroque , in particular the earlier period with examples like Chateau de Maisons by Francois Mansart, Palais du Luxembourg by Salomon de Brosse, Chateau de Vauxe le Vicomte by Louis le Vau, and also parts of Chateau de Fontainebleu.

The roof has proofed to be a considerable challenge for me as I try to grasp the logistics of a true mansard roof. I've just about settled upon what the central portion is going to look like but I'm still undecided about the flanking wings, whether to make them one big roof like Option A:

Or to go with my initial idea of multiple smaller roofs like Option B:

I've then come to wonder about the colour choice and whether it should be more beige or more yellow like below:

I just find it so weird studying this style of architecture because it's something I've never really bothered with before and it seems so alien to when I think about what the British were building during the same era. I still don't feel like I fully comprehend the style enough to properly translate it in game.
And of course I've yet to mention the joys I've been facing whilst experimenting with my choice of windows...
Forum Resident
#1443 Old 28th Sep 2020 at 10:48 PM
I'm not quite sure how to do a compressed level. every time i try never turns out right, i get so effing frustrated

C.T.HOLKO88
Forum Resident
#1444 Old 1st Oct 2020 at 6:23 PM
Well I am almost done with my colonial Revival estate Just have to furnish it some more and add a few final touches!

C.T.HOLKO88
Theorist
#1445 Old 4th Oct 2020 at 3:49 AM
EchoHouse-2+BR: A modern house inspired by the real Echo House in Ottawa, Canada, by Kariouk Architects (kariouk.com):

Theorist
#1446 Old 4th Oct 2020 at 3:51 AM
ThreeColumnHouse-2BR: A contemporary house inspired by an advertising picture. Nice landscaping with swimming pool.

Instructor
#1447 Old 4th Oct 2020 at 8:51 PM
Default Teasing...
"I would like to voice my strong concern about this show's spiraling decline in ratings. *whistles* David, ever since you took us to the Caribbean, it's been Jamaican homeless people sucking soup and a big wave outside that cost $100,000. That's depressing and expensive. Two words I hate. You know the words I like, I like the word peppy and the word cheap. Peppy and cheap."

Screenshots
Instructor
#1448 Old 5th Oct 2020 at 3:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by cutsocks
"I would like to voice my strong concern about this show's spiraling decline in ratings. *whistles* David, ever since you took us to the Caribbean, it's been Jamaican homeless people sucking soup and a big wave outside that cost $100,000. That's depressing and expensive. Two words I hate. You know the words I like, I like the word peppy and the word cheap. Peppy and cheap."

https://thumbs.modthesims.info/geti...hp?file=1961290

I think it might be a combo of the colour palette, FOV & the lovely sharpness you have managed (did you use some kind of injector? it looks great) - but this gave me such intense Sims Superstar nostaliga. Love it!

Well that's what happens when you're on your own and you're alright at letting nice things go
Alchemist
#1449 Old 9th Oct 2020 at 5:59 PM
My pc has died. Well, I decided it died because it has troubles booting up (probably memory problems), but I wanted to get rid of it anyway. I might get a new one within the next few months and hope to be able to start building again.

#1450 Old 9th Oct 2020 at 6:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Johnny_Bravo
My pc has died. Well, I decided it died because it has troubles booting up (probably memory problems), but I wanted to get rid of it anyway. I might get a new one within the next few months and hope to be able to start building again.

oh no thats a bummer! I decided to get a Lenovo Legion gaming laptop instead of staying with HP! Happy i made the switch!

C.T.HOLKO88

Page 58 of 98