Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Dec 2020 at 3:11 AM Last edited by aussieone : 30th Dec 2020 at 5:21 AM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Neighbourhood splash screen help.
I've noticed on the Riverblossom Hills neighbourhood screen, that there are a few maxis made houses over the bridge. No matter how far out I zoom or even rotating 360 degrees, I still can't quite see all of the houses. Any ideas on what I can do to be able to see them all?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 30th Dec 2020 at 7:27 AM
It can be done with a camera hack and there's a few great options for that here.I've got one of them installed in my game an love it because I can move all over the map and zoom out very far or zoom in closer than without it.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 31st Dec 2020 at 3:08 AM
Several of us use Lowedeus' cameras. This set includes Jessa's neighborhood camera, which is very popular.

https://lowedeus.tumblr.com/post/13...mod-compilation
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 31st Dec 2020 at 5:54 AM
I'd forgotten about the camera hack/s for the game! Thanks guys, appreciated.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 31st Dec 2020 at 5:21 PM
I've got one of the camera hacks from here installed in my game and it's been great since it helped me to clean out the Arbordale terrain so there can be a version without the annoying vegetation when I want to start playing it actively.