Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Nov 2019 at 4:39 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default In search of 'Funky the Snowman' in UC.
Years ago when the Holiday Stuff pack was released, included was a special 'holiday-themed' radio that would play Holiday Music - 'Funky the Snowman'. Playing on UC since 2014 (out of convenience), I suddenly have a need for 'Funky the Snowman' but cannot find him! : O haha

I did find this thread: http://modthesims.info/t/538456 but don't wish to go to those lengths (toying with the .bundle files) if it's not necessary.

Am I simply overlooking this object somehow? I looked everywhere 'logical' it might be placed, but we're talking the 'catalogs of EAxis' so...yeah. : \

If I am indeed overlooking the object, where is it located in the catalog?

I do seem to have everything else 'holiday related', so I'm leaning toward it being an issue of just not knowing where to find 'Funky'.

Any direction on this would be greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks in Advance.

~Miska

"If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague."
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 22nd Nov 2019 at 6:19 AM
In stereos. Maybe your game needs repairing?
Screenshots

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Nov 2019 at 10:47 PM
Oh my Goodness, Jo. Yes, Funky is there in the Stereos section. How on Earth did I miss that? haha Thanks for getting back with me on this; Don's Bookstore decked out for the Holiday Season just wouldn't be complete without Funky.

"If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague."