Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#2751 Old 3rd Feb 2013 at 6:16 AM
My parents always complain about the clothes that I wear. They bought me the clothes for my birthday, but they still complain about me wearing them.

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
Steam ID: PadukSteam
Advertisement
Banned
#2752 Old 3rd Feb 2013 at 6:54 PM
OH MY GOSH, You are NOT my MOMMA!!! I laugh uncontrollable ...because I so cannot believe that U, YOU, y-o-u thought that you were my mother, my momma!!!! Sad case of The Mental(s)!!! "Click-click, I can controls everything I wants TA!!!"

*"I ain't YO MOMMA EITHER!!!"
Theorist
#2753 Old 3rd Feb 2013 at 6:58 PM
I have exams on Wednesday and Thursday next week and nothing I'm reading is going in. This is supposed to be my best subject but I'm really anxious about it at the moment.

"Your life was a liner I voyaged in."
Instructor
#2754 Old 3rd Feb 2013 at 8:41 PM
Ugh... So much work!!!

To see a world in a grain of sand, and heaven in a wild flower, hold infinity in the palm of your hand, and eternity in an hour.

My Tumblr
Test Subject
#2755 Old 4th Feb 2013 at 2:24 AM
one dose not drive to his house and take it lol i am jking i hope u get your phone back
Lab Assistant
#2756 Old 4th Feb 2013 at 5:50 PM
I keep getting randomly upset, I'm just overwhelmed with love and fear.

I'm so scared everything is going to change and I will be in the worst place of my life once again, except it would be a hundred times worse...
Mad Poster
#2757 Old 5th Feb 2013 at 12:07 PM
Family dinner with my dysfunctional family.
How annoying.

Scholar
#2758 Old 5th Feb 2013 at 3:44 PM
Surprise physics test last lesson. Yay.
Theorist
#2759 Old 6th Feb 2013 at 8:10 PM Last edited by Phoeberg : 6th Feb 2013 at 10:21 PM.
The mother of the children I babysit for just text me saying, "Just checking you're okay for tomorrow's babysit?" Uh, no, because you never told me I was supposed to be babysitting tomorrow! Normally I'd probably just text back and agree, and pretend as if she did tell me like she clearly thinks she did, but I have an exam tomorrow so I won't be back until 6pm and she wants me to go around at 4pm. Now I feel really guilty telling her 'last minute' that I can't possibly babysit at 4pm tomorrow when actually it's not really my fault. If she'd told me sooner then I'd have been able to tell her sooner that I couldn't do it. Less than 24 hours is a bit late notice regardless. They're really lovely people but they're so scattered and disorganized sometimes because they always have about twenty things going on at once and it really stresses me out. I like to know in my head what I'm doing and when.

And now I have to think of something to text back that doesn't make it look as if it's my fault but doesn't imply that she should have told me sooner either.

Edit: So I ended up apologizing even though I know for certain that we never had anything arranged for tomorrow. Typical.

Mad Poster
#2760 Old 11th Feb 2013 at 2:34 AM
Chris Brown needs to go.
Mad Poster
#2761 Old 11th Feb 2013 at 7:26 AM
The company that I had a job interview for hasn't got back to me yet. There was only 4 people interviewed, and one of them didn't even show up, I had a good chance of getting the job.

Plus, my sister made me watch the same movie that we watched yesterday. If I hear that she is going to watch Dogs in Space again, I'm going to physically break the disc in half (we only have one dvd player. I broke the last one), and my Star Trek VHS tape got stuck in the VCR player, it took me an hour and a knife to get it out.

Theorist
#2762 Old 11th Feb 2013 at 10:11 PM
I'm sure my period picks the most inconvenient day to start. I had such bad cramps earlier that I swear it felt like a parasite was slowly clawing its way out of me, even after the really strong painkillers. I have an exam tomorrow morning so I really hope I don't get them again then.

Field Researcher
#2763 Old 12th Feb 2013 at 11:53 PM
Valentine's Day, my boyfriend's birthday, and our anniversary is within a week. V-Day = 14th, his birthday = 16th, our anniversary = 18th. I told him I'd handle it since he always does something for our anniversary (he celebrates every month, but when it hits one year we're going to start only celebrating yearly) and did something nice for my birthday. We're going to do one big celebration on the 17th, and I feel pressure to do something big since it's all three events. I planned cooking him all three meals (his favorites too) with a birthday cake, taking him to see a movie he wants to see, a video game marathon of his choice, and I was going to play him a song on my violin for him and give him a homemade present (a Fallout Pipboy from his favorite game, Fallout 3). It's kinda stressful mainly because of the food. I planned on cooking his birthday cake in advance to save myself some cooking stress but what I plan to make for dinner takes a while to prepare, and I've never made it by myself without my mom.

Life Stage: Teen Traits: Hopeless Romantic, Computer Whiz, Couch Potato, Shy Partner: Ted
School: High School Career: Writing; Fan Fiction Drafter Miscellaneous: Rich; Scorpio
Scholar
#2764 Old 13th Feb 2013 at 1:14 AM
^ Just breathe, maybe write up a wee plan of what takes the longest to prepare and cook, so could something be put on the stove to boil or fry why you cut up the onions/veges etc,. Timing is the hardest thing about cooking, but if you think about it awhile before actually getting started then it'll all work out fine :-)

Georgie. Aka Geah
Flickr × MTS Yearbook
27.11.08|17.12.08|24.06.09|06.06.10|24.07.10|19.11.2010
Kia Kaha
Field Researcher
#2765 Old 14th Feb 2013 at 2:07 AM
New day, new rant

My best friend makes me want to rip my hair out sometimes. She is constantly falling in and out of love and getting her heart DESTROYED because of it. She "fell in love" with my other best friend and all that. Blah blah blah. He told her up front: He's not interested in a romantic relationship with anybody, he wants to focus on school especially since college is coming up. He also isn't interested in her because he wants a Christian wife, since he wants to be a youth pastor (she's an atheist). He told her that again when she publicly announced to everybody that they were engaged and she broke down, screamed, hit and got pissed with him, broke all contact and doesn't want to speak to him again. She's almost five years older than us, but she acts so fucking immature that it makes me want to choke her.

Life Stage: Teen Traits: Hopeless Romantic, Computer Whiz, Couch Potato, Shy Partner: Ted
School: High School Career: Writing; Fan Fiction Drafter Miscellaneous: Rich; Scorpio
Test Subject
#2766 Old 14th Feb 2013 at 6:45 AM
It's Valentines Day and Aunt Flo is visiting me before my boyfriend does.
::flips chair::
Alchemist
#2767 Old 14th Feb 2013 at 8:23 PM
I think I'm getting sick.

-Words I never thought I'd say-
Scholar
#2768 Old 14th Feb 2013 at 10:18 PM
So sick of having abuse hurled at me by customers who are grumpy. Who gave you the right to throw your fucking problems at me? Stop treating me like I am personally responsible for a pay machine not working properly (read: for you not knowing how to use the fucking thing!). If you would be calm and explain what's not working right, I would be more than happy to help you out. Fuck. Is it that difficult to be nice to someone who is just trying to do their job?

Georgie. Aka Geah
Flickr × MTS Yearbook
Kia Kaha
Banned
#2769 Old 15th Feb 2013 at 2:05 AM
One Two (^Three^) Four Five Fingers!!!!!!! Three being the one of most importance...Cry elsewhere Pig, jelly doughnut eating Punk. I am so tired of being blamed for lazy people who do not even care to try to do things on their own (just give me give me, "I SO SCARE I guess I will just sit here for a while until")! F-Off! C-ku
Mad Poster
#2770 Old 15th Feb 2013 at 2:44 AM
The pay machine at the airport in Melbourne wouldn't take my money. I was waiting for 20 minutes until someone opened the gate for us and we then left.
I hate Melbourne, apart from a Sci-Fi shop I'm going to in a few weeks. I'm going to buy all the Star Trek merch they have.

Inventor
#2771 Old 16th Feb 2013 at 9:40 AM Last edited by Zela : 16th Feb 2013 at 11:03 AM.
My laptop is playing up.
I can't play any videos because media player is being stupid.
I think my computer has been infected with spyware because I keep getting loads of pop ups when I'm not even on internet yet my norton internet security won't register it or remove it.

EDIT: Fixed media player but pop ups still being annoying.

Darkness thrives in the void,
but always yields to purifying light.

My Tumblr
Mad Poster
#2772 Old 16th Feb 2013 at 12:55 PM
Have to go out with the family tomorrow. I don't really want to, but they told me that I stay inside too much and that I need to get outside more.
I get outside enough, I walk to McDonalds and go shopping almost every day, so I don't know what their complaining about.

Scholar
#2773 Old 18th Feb 2013 at 7:18 PM
I am soooo tired after the last week of work. This pay-fortnight I've clocked up 100 hours. Yesterday I found out that I am required, again, to work Saturday, making this the second week running that I'm doing 6 days on and only one off. I can't do it, it's too exhausting.

Georgie. Aka Geah
Flickr × MTS Yearbook
Kia Kaha
Mad Poster
#2774 Old 19th Feb 2013 at 7:22 AM
There is some kind of street barbeque tomorrow night, that I was invited to via facebook. My parents asked me if I wanted to go to it. They aren't going to it, because the BBQ is organized by my aunt, which my mother doesn't talk to.
I then said that I would go to it, so I can see my cousins, when my mother yelled at me for saying I was going to it.
Then I was like "You asked me if I wanted to go to it" and then my mother ranted on about how much of a bitch my aunt is.
Man my family is dysfunctional.

Forum Resident
#2775 Old 20th Feb 2013 at 11:22 PM
Okay, so I try talking to a new group of people and they completely ignore me. This is precisely why I don't like branching out from my normal group of friends.

"I left in love, in laughter, and in truth, and wherever truth, love and laughter abide, I am there in spirit." -- Bill Hicks

Page 111 of 117