Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#51 Old 2nd Jul 2021 at 4:36 PM Last edited by simsample : 2nd Jul 2021 at 4:59 PM.
@JoandSarah77 Chris Hatch's SuperDuperHug Test is a different mod, here:
https://modthesims.info/showthread....978#post5670978
It's much more simple, as Kestrellyn says you just put it in your Downloads folder then enter the affected lot (inhabited, uninhabited or owned, in Live or Build mode) and click 'OK' when the pop-up appears to tell you that the lot is infected. Then Save, and the superduperhug is gone (and empty lots safe to share).
I used it on an old neighbourhood after I removed a whole bunch of old social mods, every lot was infected but this dealt with them all. Even worked when I took my sims to their own businesses (worked as you save when leaving), or when visiting community lots (although of course, I had to enter those comm lots in build mode and then save to make the changes stick).

Edited to add- I had more than one popup as I removed many mods which caused the SDHBug, so the mod had to clear more than one instance of the fallback object. So if you click 'OK' on the popup and it appears again, keep clicking 'OK' until they stop! Save and the bug is gone for good from that lot.
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#52 Old 3rd Jul 2021 at 12:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
@JoandSarah77 Chris Hatch's SuperDuperHug Test is a different mod, here:
https://modthesims.info/showthread....978#post5670978
It's much more simple, as Kestrellyn says you just put it in your Downloads folder then enter the affected lot (inhabited, uninhabited or owned, in Live or Build mode) and click 'OK' when the pop-up appears to tell you that the lot is infected. Then Save, and the superduperhug is gone (and empty lots safe to share).
I used it on an old neighbourhood after I removed a whole bunch of old social mods, every lot was infected but this dealt with them all. Even worked when I took my sims to their own businesses (worked as you save when leaving), or when visiting community lots (although of course, I had to enter those comm lots in build mode and then save to make the changes stick).

Edited to add- I had more than one popup as I removed many mods which caused the SDHBug, so the mod had to clear more than one instance of the fallback object. So if you click 'OK' on the popup and it appears again, keep clicking 'OK' until they stop! Save and the bug is gone for good from that lot.

Okay, so it's a global mod, nothing to place. Great. I assume it clashes with nothing?

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Page 3 of 3