Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Jun 2021 at 12:02 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Scripting Errors
I know I posted this in the wrong place, and thankfully some-one pointed that out. Sorry I'm still learning the site. Anyway....

As I did state, I'm getting an "Script Error" but at this time it's not effecting my game, but I would like to know what is causing it (was thinking it was a mod, that now has me pulling my hair out). My spec are easy I'm running Windows 10 (or OS X) with the following display: Name NVIDIA GeForce GT 720, Adapter Type GeForce GT 720, NVIDIA compatible Driver Version 27.21.14.5671 Resolution 1360 x 768 x 60 hertz

I'll add a copy of the script error using notepad
Attached files:
File Type: txt  Script Error.txt (88.3 KB, 2 downloads)
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 11th Jun 2021 at 12:19 AM
What you have posted is a routine NRaas ErrorTrap correction log. The game will throw a couple of those each game session, they are not actually errors and are nothing to be concerned about especially if your game seems to be fine.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 11th Jun 2021 at 1:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nitromon
i get like 30 script error every minute

Maybe you should have that looked into as it's not (shudders when using this word) "normal."
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#5 Old 11th Jun 2021 at 1:37 AM
It's okay, none of us here are normal.