Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Jun 2021 at 2:08 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Trying to get better control over the Homeless Sim Population
Is there any way I can get better control over the homeless Sim population in The Sims 3? Since the game creates new homeless Sims on a regular basis and I regularly like to edit the appearances of homeless Sims. Since the game often gives them undesirable hair colours, such as this greenish brown hair colour which I've come to despise.

I would really like it if there was a way I could get the game to create new homeless Sims in instances where there are no other homeless Sims available to be assigned the said jobs such as Bouncer, Paparazzi, to name a couple. I have set the AwesomeMod http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/t...some/config.php to limit the population of Sims, though it doesn't seem to be doing its job.