Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

PTME - Emotional Overcharge (Social Interaction Tuning)

by FlorianPTME Posted 25th Oct 2014 at 10:31 PM - Updated 31st Jul 2016 at 2:24 AM by FlorianPTME

317 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 240 Feedback Posts, 76 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 11 of 13
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#251 Old 14th Feb 2015 at 2:31 AM
I really like this it adds a twist to the game. I was wondering if I could give you a suggestion for some mods you could make you can always say no.
Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#252 Old 14th Feb 2015 at 2:31 AM
I really like this it adds a twist to the game. I was wondering if I could give you a suggestion for some mods you could make you can always say no.
Thanks
Lab Assistant
#253 Old 14th Feb 2015 at 7:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Merboo82
Thanks

@Merboo82

Are you asking the original poster or myself? Original poster has not been present since November unfortunately.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#254 Old 18th Feb 2015 at 10:31 AM
Love it! It makes my sims way less boring. I can leave them be for hours and just watch them be... Weird.
Lab Assistant
#255 Old 13th Mar 2015 at 3:18 AM
Love this mod! Does this work with the latest patch?
Lab Assistant
#256 Old 13th Mar 2015 at 3:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by tyjokr
Love this mod! Does this work with the latest patch?

it doesn't look like it is being supported anymore
Test Subject
#257 Old 30th Mar 2015 at 2:12 PM
I think this Mod is a great idea, only issue is upon putting it on my game my Sims became unable to use any TV as the Sim would just reset, so gunna take it off till the next version and see if the TVs work then
Test Subject
#258 Old 3rd Apr 2015 at 1:35 PM
My sims is unable to watch TV and admire new Procession. Look forward to your new update.
Lab Assistant
#259 Old 4th Apr 2015 at 2:20 AM
Okay I narrowed it down in all of my mods...somehow since the latest patch this mod causes a sitting glitch with my sims. Every time they eat or watch tv and have to sit down the action is disrupted, because the sim resets into a standing position. Hopefully you can fix this? I'm pretty positive this mod is causing this issue, hopefully others can confirm this.

Could you please fix this issue? I love this mod! Makes the sims much more believable as people.

The new Create-A-Sim is definitely an improvement.

http://i.imgur.com/ZM6KgPa.png
Test Subject
#260 Old 6th Apr 2015 at 4:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Bunny_Overlady
I think this Mod is a great idea, only issue is upon putting it on my game my Sims became unable to use any TV as the Sim would just reset, so gunna take it off till the next version and see if the TVs work then

I'm having this exact problem too. It's not only with Tv.
TV: Resets. If you select "zapping" option it will watch the tv until the sims changes the channel.

Radio: If the sim is too tense/stressed, she will reset it I try to make her dance. She'd only listen to music. if the sim is not tense then she dances.
Test Subject
#261 Old 7th Apr 2015 at 10:05 AM
To me this causing me to errors in the phone menu, and I got it, I was like 1 hour and checking if it was this, and it's not all! morgade-LargerInteractionQueue makes no book in the same menu appears, are 2 relatives
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#262 Old 7th Apr 2015 at 10:56 AM
Still yet, and I downloaded a version of link you showed and no problems. Nice
Test Subject
#263 Old 12th Apr 2015 at 8:41 AM
Been having the same problems as others have stated and came here to check if there was news about it. Hopefully it will be fixed soon! I really like this mod
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#264 Old 18th Apr 2015 at 3:13 AM
Hello FlorianPTME Does this work with GTW?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#265 Old 20th Apr 2015 at 1:53 AM
Please update with news if this works for latest EP and update
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#266 Old 12th May 2015 at 8:29 PM
Hello! This is an amazing mod, does this work with last patch?
Test Subject
#267 Old 18th May 2015 at 11:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by chantalwapa
Hello! This is an amazing mod, does this work with last patch?

It's working for me, however it has the same bug with the TV it used to have.
Lab Assistant
#268 Old 3rd Jun 2015 at 4:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lincourtz
It's working for me, however it has the same bug with the TV it used to have.

Thanks friend!
Forum Resident
#269 Old 11th Jun 2015 at 8:57 PM
Is this mod still being worked on, and is it compatible with today's patch?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#270 Old 9th Jul 2015 at 9:22 PM
Is this working with last patch? Thank you for answering :3
Test Subject
#271 Old 12th Dec 2015 at 6:25 AM
Hello, I`ve been using your mod for a while now, but with the latest Get together I`ve found out that it was the cause of a problem when my sims couldn`t interact with any objects o_O Maybe it`s just a unique problem, but it`d be great if you`d look into it... It`s so boring when all sims are happy and polite))
Test Subject
#272 Old 13th Dec 2015 at 4:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Verdigris
Hello, I`ve been using your mod for a while now, but with the latest Get together I`ve found out that it was the cause of a problem when my sims couldn`t interact with any objects o_O Maybe it`s just a unique problem, but it`d be great if you`d look into it... It`s so boring when all sims are happy and polite))

I think Weebl_101 took over this project, his Autonomy mod does the same thing. He hasn't updated it yet but I imagine he will soon, or at least I hope he does. I also prefer the chaos these mods provide it gets boring when everyone just lives drama-free lives.
Instructor
#273 Old 14th Jan 2016 at 1:29 PM Last edited by FalseZen : 31st Jan 2016 at 4:46 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by t3knosoulz
I think Weebl_101 took over this project, his Autonomy mod does the same thing. He hasn't updated it yet but I imagine he will soon, or at least I hope he does. I also prefer the chaos these mods provide it gets boring when everyone just lives drama-free lives.

Weebl_101 seems to have taken down his entire website, and seems to have abandoned this mod too. His Autonomous mod does state under the 'ChangeLog 17.02.2015' that Weebl_101 has "Added - Emotional Overcharge Interactions" to it. So just use that one instead AFTER it has been updated. He promises soon.

Edit: Autonomous mod UPDATED January 30, 2016, is now compatible for the 1.14.49.1020 version. Remember to tell Weebl_101 thank you!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#274 Old 30th Jul 2016 at 5:43 PM
Just a quick update here! I made this original mod compatible as well. Basically for private reasons, please read the FAQ if you are interested.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#275 Old 31st Jul 2016 at 5:48 PM
Yay, I'm so happy it's updated I have one question though, do you have any idea whether this mod wil conflict with Zerbu's Experiences mod? Found here: http://zerbu.tumblr.com/post/140917...iences-mod-pack

My guts says there is a high chance it will, but I'm not sure...
Page 11 of 13