Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
#6326 Old 5th Mar 2021 at 6:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by bloodstained_black_lace
Are you on Windows 10?

If you are, get this set up: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0i...TheJessaChannel

Do what she says to do, but especially, the EmptyStanbyList thing.

No, Windows 7

Have you ever walked into a room & forgot why you went in there?
What if God is playing The Sims & he just cancelled your action.
Adopt-a-Sim My Creations My Tumblr
Advertisement
Scholar
#6327 Old 5th Mar 2021 at 3:53 PM
In Crystal Springs, the construction crew spent their day off at King's Gardens. Unfortunately, a wicked witch showed up and released a load of roaches, which Mark insisted on stomping. Later that evening, he came down with the flu, and now the entire household has it. With winter approaching, they had hoped to get the shell of another house ready before the snow put a stop to outdoor work, but the whole lot of them are off sick and keep re-infecting each other!
Forum Resident
#6328 Old 6th Mar 2021 at 12:44 AM
This session, I was able to play two families: Singles and Tribal.

Singles:
Lola began to hope for her business career again. Other than that, she continued to be somewhat of a mother figure to Erie and even taught her to study.

Chloe only went to and from work. She didn’t really do much. She caught a cold, but she bounced back quite quickly.

Ratna also just went to work. Towards the end of the week, he finally began rolling wants for skills, so he also focused on that.

Kristen also focused on her career and caught the flu randomly. She recovered and continued on her road to the top of the Athletic career.

Erie transitioned to a child and was taught to study by Lola. She gets along well with Ratna and became BFFs with both Lola and Chloe. She has a high acquaintance relationship with her mother, Kristen.

Tribal:
Firstly, Johnny and Zidane got married, where Johnny took Zidane’s surname.

Johnny still wanted that job in the Music career but had no luck whatsoever. He looked in the paper everyday all week, however, the Music ad didn’t even appear once. He also reached his wits end with Tank, as he actually rolled the want to ‘Drink’ him… he doesn’t even own a cowplant. To add to the humour, he rolled it after lecturing Tank for breaking the sink when he entered the house uninvited. Due to not having any luck finding the job he wanted, he was pretty much a stay-at-home Dad.

Zidane made some progress in his career, which began when he rolled the want to practice charisma. He went from Lvl 4 to Lvl 6; the first promotion he earned fairly, whereas the second, he partially earned fairly; he needed to get a mechanical skill point, but he didn’t want one. Fortunately, a Downtownie called him, stated that he was the bosses cousin, and guaranteed Zidane a promotion. It was random. Zidane also kept bringing Sandi Bruty home every day, so now she seems to be a cherished family friend; she was even invited to the wedding.

James for most of his toddler life, played the xylophone, getting 4 points in creativity at a young age as a result. He also likes Tank and Tank seems to like him, despite the child being his enemy’s son and ¼ alien. He was begging the ex-military man for attention, which he was surprisingly happy to provide. James also transitioned to a child and was taught to study by Zidane. He is close to both of his dads, as they joke and play. He even hugs Zidane every time he returns home from work, which isn’t exclusive to this household, but… if it isn’t obvious, I love playing this family.

I’ll be onto Ripp and Meadow when I next play, which I think I saw in SimPE that Ripp wants another baby. I can’t wait for some reason

When a game is predictable, it's boring.
That goes for any medium that isn't life.
That's why The Sims 2 is my favourite sims game.
It has elements of unpredictability and everything feels more involved.
The Sims 4 is another story altogether...
Mad Poster
#6329 Old 6th Mar 2021 at 12:51 AM Last edited by FranH : 8th Mar 2021 at 4:07 AM.
There were two developments in Tinsel Town-one expected, and one very unexpected:

Victor and Rebecca Shaw had a baby girl named Faye Eleanor Shaw, named after her late aunt and her paternal grandmother. Parents and baby are doing well. Daddy, though is still chasing women on the side, despite his devoted wife doing all she can to keep his interest.

Said paternal grandmother, Eleanor Shaw, aged 51, has now become pregnant shortly before becoming an elder. This might be very traumatic to her, as she does not want another child, but her husband, Alec, will be overjoyed at the possibility of having another daughter to spoil. He has been rather depressed since Faye's death, and nothing seems to cheer him up.

Development: Eleanor did indeed give birth-to twin boys-Andre and Harry Shaw. At first, her spirits dropped like a rock, and then her husband kissed her and said, "Sweetie, next time, let's not have any more babies, ok? But I love you anyway!" Eleanor felt much better, and jumped into his arms. "Oh, I'd do anything for my big rock!"

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
Grave Matters: The funeral podium is available here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/e6tj...albits.zip/file
My other downloads are here: https://app.mediafire.com/myfiles
Scholar
#6330 Old 6th Mar 2021 at 5:16 PM
After a good night's sleep, most of the Crystal Springs construction crew were fit for work. No sooner had they arrived on site, however, than it began to snow. They kept working for a while, but by lunchtime it was coming down hard and there was no way they could continue. They split up: a couple of them went to the LeTourneau house to paint the second bedroom and lay down some carpet (Brandi had done the rest of it herself; she was so good, she was even offered a level-3 construction job by Marisa Bendett, but prefers the money she's making as a Criminal Mastermind), and the rest went to the Bruty house, where they got both bedrooms decorated and the kitchen and bathroom tiled.

Sandy and Brandi are both pregnant, with Sandy being slightly further along, so the help with fixing up the nursery was well timed for both of them.

(Those of you hoping to hear more about the Colony Drones at the Interspecies Experimental Colony: RL is a bit crazy right now and that hood deserves more attention than I'm able to give it, so I'm just playing the small and simple Crystal Springs for a bit. I'll get back to the Drones later.)
Mad Poster
#6331 Old 7th Mar 2021 at 4:18 PM
I finally got the service center almost fully set up for the start of the town in my Apocalypse Challenge in Riverview.
Screenshots
Forum Resident
#6332 Old 7th Mar 2021 at 4:48 PM
Crab (the bloke in the foreground on my avatar) and Twelfth Love Neighbour died, at the same time, and with them the first in-game born generation of Neighbours. Crab's last thought was of his twin, Crown, who had died not long before. Yep, now you'll be reunited and can play poker together in the afterlife. Coast, the roofless restaurant that only serves grilled cheese, got its fourth owner as Twelfth Love passed it over to his nephew New York Neighbour. Another nephew, Buddha Neighbour, moved into the oldie collective with his husband Brake. The founder, Neighbour Neighbour, wore a green beret as an old man that I gave to Crab when he got old, pretending it was the same one, and now I put it on Buddha.

Solito Neighbour found his house full of men, just like he likes it. He left briefly to on a date with a guy named Putte and then came back to fulfill his wish of wohooing five different sims with an old man named Oliver. With that he's a fourth into his ltw of having 20 relationships at the same time. I dig this guy as a romance sim so much. He's a super friendly chubby alien with a flamenco suit, slicked back hair and an unreal amount of swagger - I'd probably fall for him too.

Kennedy Neighbour found her at-home arts and crafts store failing (one dude minused one star because he got pissed she offered him a lower price...) and decided to close it, gather up her arts and craft stuff and outdoors furniture, and leave her oversized house to go live on a small, empty lot, sleeping under the stars and going to community lots for food. This might count as a midlife crisis. Considering downloading hunting spears for her, too.

After being kicked out of his own house for cheating on his husband with his mother's cousin (and half-sister's father), Espresso Neighbour still keeps coming around the house and inviting himself in as though he still lives there, which is fair. His nephew Link Larsen really likes him too so he's happy. Link's older brother Broadway Larsen and Espresso's ex-husband Ville Neighbour were also really keen on befriending the kid. Ville attacked Nessie Larsen, the other man in the cheating-drama, two times and lost both of them. After that they ate at the same table a couple times, watched tv together and now they're friends. Broadway and Savanna Larsen grew up to adults, their mum Andromeda to an elder, and later Link grew up to a teen. Ville got invited to an outing and brought Link with him to a nightclub. Apparently Andromeda was invited as well as she tagged along, in her pyjamas. She's gone on dates in her pyjamas before so at least it was on brand for her, even though unintended.

Roadnight and her son Monsoon Neighbour had a burglar come into their house. Luckily they had an alarm so nothing was stolen, although I had to sell that alarm eventually as it wouldn't stop beeping. Monsoon liked the money tree I got for his mum, so I made him a fortune sim once he grew up to a teen. I realized I gave Link the same hairstyle as Monsoon, but I guess there are trends among teens in Pleasantview too.

I am Error.
Forum Resident
#6333 Old 7th Mar 2021 at 5:23 PM
I finally stopped procrastinating and got to building my custom hood's, Calabruhsas' beaches. Turns out it's a lot harder than just plopping down a beach lot and calling it a day, though that might be because I've seldom been to an actual beach that isn't Balaton. Is an actual waiter-host restaurant a good idea on a beach? Well Mimi Landgraab will find that out as soon as I actually create her and have her start operations.

On another note, I have come to the conclusion that I'm just gonna use downloaded lots to build some parts because holy hell is it time-consuming to build things. I even resorted to copying some houses to make the hood feel less empty. Serves me right for using the Desiderata Valley template, I guess.
Instructor
#6334 Old 8th Mar 2021 at 12:12 AM
Alexandra O'Mackey is about to go on a date with General Buzz Grunt, we'll see how that goes.
Forum Resident
#6335 Old 8th Mar 2021 at 4:09 AM
After spending so many months creating custom neighborhoods for upload, I decided to take a break and enjoy the game. I created a flat and simple terrain and started a new neighborhood to play without complications, since I don't feel like building, I am filling it with houses downloaded without cc.

Here i have one of the first neighbors, Marjorie Perri, she is a teacher, I was thinking of marrying her to the policeman, but they don't have much chemistry, maybe Marjorie is a bit "boring" xD Luckily she seems to have good chemistry with a townie created by the game.

I'm trying to play without cheats, I usually give my sims a background story (financially), but this time I have decided to start from scratch with almost everyone.
Screenshots
Instructor
#6336 Old 8th Mar 2021 at 4:13 AM
Chaos, chaos is happening right now.

Tommy's asleep but he needs his diaper changed as well. Samantha is asleep because she's pregnant AGAIN. I don't know where Sharla is to be honest...
Instructor
#6337 Old 8th Mar 2021 at 8:25 AM
In Simsby-on-the-Fjord all the graduated students are now moved into their houses or apartments. I decided to take an extra session in Simsby to get all that over with, after that it will be Belladonna Cove again.

December Delancy and her fiancée Joline Aquafredda moved in together in a small house - just space enough for them and the dog they both wanted. They had time to get jobs in the politics career and rolled wants to throw a wedding party, which I quickly locked in. They went to get new clothes and see December's mother Rose at Boutique Byzantium and had a little date while they were there. Cute stuff until Some Idiot clicked 'break up' by accident. Coudn't leave the girls with the ensuing heartbreak, so I stayed with them until their relationship scores were back up again.

Ruth-Emma Ridderstedt had no money for a house, even after her fiancé Rodolfo Pendennis moved in to her low rent apartment. And since the first thing they did was make a nooboo they won't be able to afford a house for a while yet. They got married and since Rodolfo was even closer to the end of his life then I thought, I let him propose. When he goes, he will leave family carrying his name behind him! Hopefully he can get some life fruits and stay on for a while yet, I like him so much and so does his young wife. Ruth-Emma seemed confused about what job she wanted so I put the decision off until next time I play them. Rodolfo has maxed creativity, so they can survive on his paintings for a while if they have to.

Ruesha Ridderstedt moved into an apartment in the other end of town so the twins have a chance of creating separate lives. She found the job she wanted (education) in one go and has already done her first day. When she got home her fiancé Laval Tapani callled and asked her on an outing downtown with friends.They ended up in the photo booth at the Crypt o'night club and now Ruesha is pregnant, with the baby's father still only halfway through university. Tough, but that's sim life. She's a family sim, so I expect she'll be okay with it.

McGillivray Neville moved in next door to Ruth-Emma and Rodolfo and her fiancé Godfrey Axness the Llama mascot moved in with her. They want to throw a wedding party but to begin with they got jobs (culinary and law enforcement) and picked up a kitten since they didn't think their apartment was crowded enough with just them and the adult cat Scraggles. They are also expecting - after playing through their household I figured it was time I changed the ACR settings. No nooboos before careers take off, please.

... or so i thought. Björk Nordin married her fiancé Skagg Blenkinsop and they live next to Ruesha in the fancier apartments. They had the odds stacked heavily against them, and still somehow managed to get Björk pregnant. Ah well... Björk wanted a kitten but Skagg wanted a puppy, so no pets until they can agree on something. They both have jobs, Björk in the architectural career and Skagg in culinary.

Aidan Trevithick moved in with and married his fiancée Tora Ligne de Temps and had a wants panel with only different careers - first time I've seen that on a college educated sim. Can't even remember what job he actually took in the end, he just went with the first of his optionss that came up in the search. And Tora is now pregnant. Of course. No, I'm not putting them on birth control, I want the chance of the occasional unplanned nooboo, I just don't want them all to start families at once!

Vilja Tapani was last up and she was extremely boring. She wanted a job in the politics career and got one on the first search. She wanted to make friends and went just outside the door and made some new friends. She wanted to call old friends for a chat so she did, they were all in and willing to talk. Then she wanted to buy bars and saunas and stuff until her day was up. She's not even a fortune sim. No potential romances in sight for her - but at least she's not pregnant.
Mad Poster
#6338 Old 8th Mar 2021 at 5:14 PM
@AnMal -That sounded like it was fun for you.I've got ACR set to disallow any autonomous actions though I will adjust that soon to only disallow woohoo and tfb as autnomous because I only want the odd unplanned baby and not everybody having accidents.
I just tested a new Mod released a few days ago here that fixed the attraction system to remove a few issues that bothered me a lot.It looks like my sims are triple bolters in the Jankowsky household.It removed astrology from attraction.
Forum Resident
#6339 Old 8th Mar 2021 at 9:32 PM Last edited by Sokisims : 8th Mar 2021 at 10:22 PM.
It took me three days to call the romantic interest of Marjorie, she even wanted to be her friend, but when I called, he rejected her, after that, he walked past her house and when I got excited thinking that she could finally start the romance, he did this :

After that they were talking and seemed to get along. Maybe it was because of the insistent calls?

Then I got bored and started playing with Mackenzie, aspirations: fortune.

Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#6340 Old 9th Mar 2021 at 9:57 AM
I may have unintentionally (or sort of intentionally?) made Lilith Pleasant into sort of a bad person in my current Pleasantview...

Lilith and Angela didn't go to college and aged up to Adults while Dirk and Dustin are currently attending college, along with their townie friend Scot. The couples fell out of love with each other upon growing up as is normal vanilla game behavior, and I've been trying to get my sims to roll wants towards specific sims before flirting or starting relationships, so I took an opportunity to invite Lilith over to campus and see if Dirk wants to continue the relationship. He did "fart hearts" over her but he rolled no romantic wants towards her and Lilith always reacts with a "meh" to Dirk.. So I figured that maybe they are not really meant for each other.

Around this time Scot, their popularity aspiration dorm mate was throwing a party and he invited Lilith and Angela over as well since he was friends with them too. Then, he autonomously danced together with Lilith and I was intrigued, so I had him check her out, and sure enough, he rolled the want to talk and flirt, and soon they were on a date. They fell in love, but then the darned cow mascot came in and flirted with Lilith, Scot lost his sh** and they were both furious at each other, but interestingly they were still in love... I found that so hilarious, they were now in a love/hate sort of thing, all because of a stupid mascot
Well things calmed down a bit after that, but I noticed during my play time that Dirk started to roll a lot of "talk to Lilith" and "give Lilith a backrub" wants... I don't know why the backrub want is tagged with a heart since it's clearly not a romantic interaction, but I digress. He still would not roll any wants to flirt with her, and I started to feel like maybe this is the game's coding trying to stop him from doing so towards a sim who has a love interest (as neither of them had more than one love at once before)?

I'm completely unsure about that, but in any case I took a liberty in interpretation and decided to have Dirk flirt with after on of his backrubs. Now Lilith had two loves and things were sure to get hectic, and boy did they get hectic. One day, Scot was throwing another party when Dirk came back from class and rolled the want to GET ENGAGED TO LILITH! I was sort of shocked- but the potential drama..! So, I had him do it, right in front of Scot, who was still in love with Lilith (and they were not furious with each other any more) but interestingly Scot did not get mad, in fact he kept congratulating Dirk on his engagement...! Which makes the next event even worse... Right after the proposal, I noticed that Scot had the want to have his very first WooHoo... Now here is where I took another storytelling liberty I guess... I was thinking, he wants his first WooHoo. He is in love with Lilith. She is right there. So... I had him check her out, to see if she was the one he wanted to do it with. And of course, sure enough, talk to Lilith. Flirt with Lilith. WooHoo with Lilth.

Unfortunately at this time the party ended and Lilith left, but I ended up inviting her back over. They were relaxing on the bed when Dirk came into the room (probably to check out the new bed I just bought for Scot, lol) but he didn't suspect anything, he just complained about being tired and started going to bed. As soon as he left the room, they WooHooed, and I was fully prepared for Dirk to come rushing in and slap the both of them, but when they were done I noticed that Dirk was fast asleep... They completely got away with it! I am not sure why that happened, seeing as for example Mary-Sue could sense the husband and maid's WooHoo from outside the freakin' house, my only guess is that the catching can only happen after the cutscene is over and perhaps Dirk managed to get himself to bed and fall asleep during the cutscene...

The way things just keep lining up so they are right on the brink of finding each other out but don't quite manage to is really interesting... Later down the line Dirk had another one of his wants to interact with Lilith and Scot was right there in the room, so I had him come on over to talk to her and give her one of his famous backrubs hoping he'll roll the want to flirt with her as well, but before he did that Scot started going away to check out the new exercise bike... Which I tried to cancel out of, because I guess I'm really desperate for the drama... But he kept insisting on it, and Dirk was taking a while with his backrub so I just figured this is how it's meant to be. So Dirk managed to flirt with Lilith without him noticing.

I honestly don't know what came over me to encourage this much drama and I kinda feel bad about what I did with Lilith, I mean WooHooing with someone else RIGHT AFTER getting engaged to your teenage love? I can't imagine how hurtful that would be to find out about... But it was really fun to play out something this dramatic for once.
Forum Resident
#6341 Old 9th Mar 2021 at 9:36 PM
I just finished making the playable(!) sims for my custom hood, and oh my god do I suck at making sims. They turned out either ugly or generic. The only ones I might actually like are Tisha Potatos and Mimi Landgraab. Also maybe the vampire bodyguards of Nyikita, but only because they were all pretty much made by combining face templates. Honestly I might just move all the lots into my lot bin and start over, I really hate how they turned out. Hopefully combining face templates and using bin sims will give better results.
Instructor
#6342 Old 10th Mar 2021 at 7:47 AM
I played te remaining day in the Cleveland household in Belladonna Cove, then the Patels- After that i went to Swatford where i hunt noses.

Cleveland: Jason and Joar have adopted a little baby boy, Jakob. He was still a baby for most of the day, but grew to a little red haired toddler in the evening and got his first charisma skill points. Justin was an overachiever and made friends with Sofia Baldwin, then immediately went and lost his job because of a chance card. He pleaded with his boss and got the job back,so I'm hoping he will be back to the top of the teen career before he goes to university, he's been very slow in gaining skill points so that was the only scholarship he had in sight. Joar and Jasongot promoted but Jason also lost two days pay because of a chance card, so he was not happy when he got home. He played chess the rest of the day to calm his nerves and then took Jakob to his cake. Justin and Joar bonded over a movie and some trampoline lessons and Justin has a locked in want to Play with his other baby brother, Marissa's son Julius.

Patel: Shiven was skilling up with his toys and taught to walk. Potty training took nearly all three days and was completed only just before he grew to a child. He looks so much like Ramir. On day two, ANa gave birth to another little boy (I hope not a clone, but I can't be sure) and immediately wanted another baby but she wasn't pregnant when I left the household. She skilled up in cooking and got promoted to level six in the culinary career. Ramir needed friends so he invited some townies in and played chess and gossiped and he is now ready for a promotion next time I play their household. He is a good, responsible father who keeps responding to the childrens needs before the butler gets there, so the poor butler did a lot of foot stomping . Ana was worn out and tired with her pregnancy and slower to respond, but sshe did a lot of toddler training on the other hand.

Nosehunting Beak family: Sad news for the Beak family: Danny Boy is dead. They all mourned him appropriately but took comfort in eachother's company. And his death freed up a spot in the household for Ryanne's fiancé Goopynose-Gordon, so he moved in and they got married unceremoniously - both wanted to get married, neither rolled wedding party wants, which is perfectly reasonable behaviour after a death in the family. The day after that, young Liv, Ryanne's unplanned little sister, grew up to adult and was townified immediately. This meant ACR could do its thing and Ryanne was pregnant with the next little nosehunter before I had to stop playing. Formerly-mouthless-Vida and cowboyboot-nose-Ryan grew to elders and were cute together. Ryan got demoted on a bad chance card just as he was ready to get his final promotion.
Mad Poster
#6343 Old 10th Mar 2021 at 9:40 PM
@sugoisama -I've already got one neighborhood almost set up for upload and just need a few more pictures of it.I would just experiment with creating sims and even expeirment with making them in BodyShop and exporting the templates into the game.I'll share a few of mine saved from my older computer when I had disk installs and was playing on Windows XP.That laptop is almost 14 years old.
I've got another neighborhood started from another of EA's terrain templates I'm working on so it can be shared for others to use if running the game on UC.It's getting the vegetation cleaned up like my other project and it will be up to the downloader to populate it and place lots.
Screenshots
#6344 Old 11th Mar 2021 at 9:03 PM
Played the Piccolo's and realized that my founding couples are about 4-8 days away from becoming elders! I took a family portrait of them.

Henry is holding their baby Louis (a result of the Roller Rink Scandal) next to his wife Catherine. Their teen daughter Clarissa is on the couch with her brother Francis. I didn't do a portrait of Henry's lover Diane or their son Sebastian, but I plan to do more soon. Corona Romana, the best painter in Luna Canyon, is still working on her portrait of her deceased childhood friend, Faith Fraser.

The Fraser's got unlucky and experienced another death in the family. This time it was their dog Elphin. Sadly, no one seemed to notice he passed. Claire and Jamie have built a garage with an art studio - a newfound hobby to keep themselves distracted from missing their daughter.
Screenshots
Instructor
#6345 Old 12th Mar 2021 at 8:07 AM Last edited by AnMal : 13th Mar 2021 at 9:19 AM.
I was finally back in SImsby-on-the-Fjord and looked forward to playing my grand old couple, Glenda and Moist Neville from the good genes challenge, I had expected them to last all the three days and probably into next rotation (I have the days left shrub, but stubbornly refuse to look at it) but things happened. First, Grim called for the cat, Jiggerty. Glenda and Moist were really unhappy about that and I didn't want to get them a new pet when they were so close to death themselves. Instead, they got to comfort eachother with nice food and fun stuff and and sweet romantic interactions. They called some of the kids for chats and tended the supernatural garden and before I knew it it was evening and I was just going to tell Moist to cook a nice evening meal when I realised he was leaving forever himself. Glenda wasn't exactly happier after that! The day after she got to call over her children and their spouses, as many of them as could make it, because I felt sure she'dbe gone too any time. She gave away some of the stuff in her inventory and had good interactions with everyone. Evening came around and nothing happened so I thought she would be safe for another day and had her tend the garden. Her daughter MacGillivray and her daughter in law Runika were still enjoying the sauna and hot tub, so at least she wasn't all alone when Grim actually did show up well after his normal hours. Glenda is gone! She was the first sim to live in Simsby proper, I had one sim in the neighbourhood earlier, but he lived downtown. it feels like a part of Simsby history is gone forever. I thought her business would go back to the town when she died but the game decided to leave it to McGillivray, so I'm going with that. She must now learn some gardening but I must learn something far harder: not to get overly attached to my sims.
Mad Poster
#6346 Old 12th Mar 2021 at 4:17 PM
@AnMal -It's fine to get very attatched to a family though I would expect that the Jankowskys in my BACC now are one day not going to be there though their kids would be and that's fine since they're continuing the family.You can be grateful that they did have kids and get attched to them as a family.
I've got plans to do more work on the new town Brandon Falls to remove that annoying vegetation from the map.
Link Ninja
#6347 Old 12th Mar 2021 at 5:48 PM
Got a new set of twins for the first time in a long time! Makes sense since both parents are twins. The Mother's name starts with 'A' and the father's nmae starts with 'C' so I wanted their twins' names to have something to do with 'B'.

So I named them Robert and Albert a.k.a 'Bobby and Bertie'

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Top Secret Researcher
#6348 Old 13th Mar 2021 at 2:16 AM
Well i've recently just started. I haven't done much yet. Pascal had his alien baby, Tycho. Vidcund had his, Nova. Lazlo and Nervous surprised me with good chemistry and letting ACR takeover, they are an item now. I hope they'll be happy together.

Olive Specter retired. Told Ophelia no, she can't go out with Johnny so she invited him over. I made a community cemetery lot to move the graves to with a select your cemetery mod.

Nervous was already platinum so seeing the bugs did not make him hallucinate a therapist. He's gotten very happy and skilled because Circe and Loki temporarily ignored him and now they are upset and don't know what to do. Loki got abducted by aliens (I got the expensive telescope to replace the other one) and had a boy, Mark Beaker. Loki saw the social bunny while he was pregnant...I might have let that happen lol.

So the shenanigans begins.

My Simblr
He/They
Forum Resident
#6349 Old 13th Mar 2021 at 2:52 AM
Lovemore Logren and her dads Phoenix and Robin just took it easy as usual, played chess and videogames and ate grilled cheese for Phoenix to come close to his lifetime wish of eating 200.

Friends/siblings Violin, Piel-Divina, Godspeed and Champagne Sulsul, and P-D's and Champagne's kids Copernicus and Brahe, moved from their cramped house Downtown into the House of Fallen Trees. Both kids naturally went straight down the basement to sleep in the coffins once they got tired. With the new lot space, Copernicus got a model train set and Brahe a football goal.

People from a couple of thrown-together households moved in and out so that teens Apple and Muffin Neighbour, Hettie Benett, Justice Larsen and Princess Caliente could have a household for themselves. Apple an Muffin are technically sisters, adopted by two servos, but another couple took care of Apple since she was a baby so this was a reunion for them. Justice and Princess turned out to have chesmitry and snuggled on the sofa one night, and had a date the next day, with formal clothing and microwave-food. Hettie and Apple autonomously did something to fall in love, though unfortunately I missed what and who took the initiative since I was downstairs and just heard the falling in love-jingle. Everyone keeps bringing people home after school so the house is constantly full of people, I guess it makes sense that teens would want to hang out at a place run completely by other teens and no parents. Always fun to catch up with some of the other neighbourhood teens too.

I am Error.
Mad Poster
#6350 Old 13th Mar 2021 at 6:01 AM
@wickedjr89 -That sounded like fun and I also got ACR into my game though it was to stop nonsense with sims cheating on partners in NPC mode at community lots without my being able to control it.I don't necessarily want to stop it altigether though I do want to have control over wether it happens or not.I don't want aything like that in my BACC in Dodge wich is entering the winter in 1841.
@Kligma -I use a find own place Mod for teens to allow them to move out on their own and live alone because my Pleasantview Epic Challenge is set in the 17th century when they would often move out on their own at that age.
Page 254 of 351