Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

TS2 to TS3: The Casual Hair - Now with Moar Edits!

by tyirannoss Posted 12th Jan 2010 at 4:40 PM - Updated 24th Jan 2010 at 8:24 AM by tyirannoss : Screenshots

97 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 70 Feedback Posts, 26 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 4
Test Subject
#51 Old 23rd Jan 2010 at 3:17 PM
Thankya thankya thankya! I loved this hair, and was "pining for it" as well. You should do more conversions!
Instructor
#52 Old 28th Jan 2010 at 5:24 AM
Thank you! Looking forward to more of your creations.

"Alas, poor Yorick! I knew him, Horatio."

- William Shakespere ~ Hamlet
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 29th Jan 2010 at 3:43 PM
Thank you so much for this wonderful hair! It's most appreciated!

You sang me Spanish lullabies,
The sweetest sadness in your eyes,
Clever trick.
Test Subject
#54 Old 3rd Feb 2010 at 6:57 PM
Thank you so much!! I love this decent haircut... really, I'm so tired of my adult male sims looking like 15 year old emo girls!!
Lab Assistant
#55 Old 5th Feb 2010 at 3:34 AM
Thank you.I've been looking for hair like this for sims 3 for so long. thanks again.
Test Subject
#56 Old 24th Feb 2010 at 10:32 PM
YES! I was so disappointed when they left this out of TS3. This IS my hair! xD Thanks for the conversion; I will use it quite often!
Test Subject
#57 Old 26th Feb 2010 at 10:41 AM
This is just the type of thing that I'd like to see more of. The game doesn't have enough good hair and clothing styles.
Test Subject
#58 Old 4th Mar 2010 at 11:17 AM
Oh thank god.

It says a lot about this game that there are so many conversions from the Sims 2 turning up. And quite rightly, tbh.
Mad Poster
#59 Old 23rd Mar 2010 at 7:11 PM
Aaaah.....normalcy GOOD!!! Thanks!! :D
Test Subject
#60 Old 29th Mar 2010 at 5:49 PM
This is a really nice, simple, regular-guy style. I've had a lot of use of it
Lab Assistant
#61 Old 26th May 2010 at 1:29 AM
Fantastic, I loved this hair in TS2! I know you must get a million suggestions but I think converting the long hair from the Sims 2 base game (you know, the cool rocky style one with a side fringe) would be totally awesome.

Sometimes I wonder if they put crap hair in the Sims 3 base game to force you to buy the expansions and look for mods?
Test Subject
#62 Old 27th May 2010 at 5:41 PM
Thank you so much! The hair for males on the Sims is usually not very good, but the Sims 3 ones were awful, minus maybe one or two.
Test Subject
#63 Old 11th Jun 2010 at 9:50 PM
Thanks for the hair! Gosh, why isn't there more male hairstyles?
Test Subject
#64 Old 11th Jul 2010 at 2:06 AM
thank you! especially when we have been introduced to the lack of male hair! this hair will be very precious to me ^.^
Forum Resident
#65 Old 30th Jul 2010 at 1:40 AM
My jaw dropped when I saw this. I am definitly DL this and will reccomend it to all my friends.

And I think the EAxians were half-asleep when doing their male hairs.
Test Subject
#66 Old 11th Aug 2010 at 11:38 AM
i used this hair a GA-ZILLION times! Thanks so much <3 it
Test Subject
#67 Old 20th Sep 2010 at 6:15 AM
This is absolutely gorgeous.. Thank you soo much for the effort and will to make and share. You are quite right, alot of the short hairs are way too spikey or messy, so this shall be well used as the savior of many picky sims with greater taste
Lab Assistant
#68 Old 22nd Nov 2010 at 3:27 PM
Oh u want complaing well... um... eh.... ee... oh yea! I WANT THE SHAGGY 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but this 1 is ok
Lab Assistant
#69 Old 22nd Nov 2010 at 3:27 PM
Oh u want complaining well... um... eh.... ee... oh yea! I WANT THE SHAGGY 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but this 1 is OK
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#70 Old 12th Jan 2011 at 7:16 PM
There is definitely not enough short hair in Sims 3. I've been looking for something like this. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#71 Old 28th Jan 2011 at 8:58 AM
I hope this hairstyle for kids comes soon, I definitely need it as I had a simkid in TS2 who had that hairstyle and now I've remade him in TS3 he needs his favourite haircut!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#72 Old 29th Jan 2011 at 3:51 PM
A wonderful job... we just had a conversation on the EA forum about how much we missed the simpler Sims 2 male hair. This was my favorite... but the one I would love to see (since you mentioned you wanted our preferences...) was the Skater boy hair... Well, that's what I called it, anyway Here's what it looked like:

http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=322281

It was not as girlie as the emo hair we have now and really cute on young adults and teens. That would be my choice! (and thanks for this!)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#73 Old 2nd Feb 2011 at 2:37 AM
I missed this hair so much! Thank you. Every time I style a male sim it takes me forever to find a hairstyle that looks decent.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#74 Old 9th Mar 2011 at 7:57 PM
My favorite male hair from TS2! Thank you so much. Have been looking at male hair at other sites, and am totaly turned off by all the girlie-nonsense-hair they offer - for cash, no less! I want my male sims to look like guys! So, thanks again.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#75 Old 8th Apr 2011 at 7:35 PM
This hair is fabulously simple. I have used it for a lot of my male sims and it looks great. Thanks for sharing it! And well, converting the mesh file as well. :3
Page 3 of 4