Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#376 Old 18th Jan 2013 at 4:25 PM

Oh, dear. Looks like Grimnir LeStrange didn't want Guadalupe Newson to charm him!

Afraid he's hurt her feelings, he attempts to make up for it by tickling her.

snapshot_9a3e199f_9e04a24e by Peni G, on Flickr
Annie Newson's mother disapproves of gossip, so Annie corners Diff LeStrange in the bathroom to dish her dirt. "Say, did you hear about Ruby Gorey kissing Pollux Stacks right in front of Miguelito Casa?"
"Yes, and I don't understand. If she likes Pollux, why did she go steady with Miguelito?"
"She likes both of them, I guess. But Miguelito's really possessive and I guess she felt a little trapped. It was kind of mean. She should have just told him."

"So you can like two people at once?"
"Well, sure."
"So you could like me, and Maddox, both?"
"Um...well..." Annie's a little shocked to realize this. "I...sure I could!"
"Oh! That's a good thing to know!"
It is. And Maddox has left for college.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#377 Old 19th Jan 2013 at 5:07 AM
Peni: Very pleased to see that you've managed to get your pictures larger.

This is Dakota Broke coming home with her homework. She is very pale. Her current boyfriend is Dax Dreamer, younger brother of Dirk. (I pretended Darren & Darleen always had 2 sons by resurrecting her and having Darren carry it. I'm a little loose with premade backstories. The Pleasants always get a 3rd child close in age to the twins as well.) If they stay together it will be interesting to see the variety of skintones in the kids.

Field Researcher
#378 Old 21st Jan 2013 at 12:40 AM
Joy Dreamer (Dirk and Lilith's granddaughter and my CAS's granddaughter, which is why she has the green skintone) and Philip Kody go on their first date and do some karaoke:

They're going steady now and will probably end up marrying after they graduate from college.
Top Secret Researcher
#379 Old 21st Jan 2013 at 8:37 AM

Ramsey Tinker was born blessed and cursed with everlasting jejune charm in both appearance and behavior. He acts awkwardly potential lovers, as much as his father did in his younger age. Even though he lacks suave, he makes up for it in a sort of cuteness that enables him to get away with a lot of bullshit. For instance, smooching a girl right in front of her boyfriend. That probably could have gone better with a bit more foresight, but it’s not like her boyfriend wasn’t two-timing her, anyway.

The most difficult thing to him is explaining to those questioning why he exists, despite his dad being openly gay since long before he was conceived. It doesn’t hurt him, it’s just irritating. The answer he usually gives though, is ‘alcohol’.

Pablo Evans, despite having a lively personality, feels much more content with sitting down and reading Al Gore’s entire collection than actually talking to someone. When he isn’t reading, he’s getting in touch with his natural side. Sure, his current attempts at gardening are going absolutely nowhere, but sitting outside and watching the clouds go by makes a lovely afternoon. His dog, Leroy, tends to ruin the peaceful atmosphere by leaving “presents” no more than ten feet away from Pablo’s happy places.

His parents, both Romance sims, are boggled by his social behavior. He has not shown a single interest in romantic pursuits since he became a teen. Not even in his internet history show a single sign of lewdness. Given that his parents had his older sisters as teens, it’s probably for the better.

Karla watched her parents drown when she barely knew how to write her name. Adopted by Vidcund and Phil Curious, she grew into a well rounded individual with a passion for music. She unfortunately wears her heart on her sleeve, and makes impulsive decisions for her own interest. If all goes to waste though, she picks up her violin and starts playing, hoping that the problem will vanish on it’s own.

It never does.

Clancy Grunt listens to his parents, achieves good grades in schools, plays the piano well, gets along dandy with his girlfriend’s father, refrains from intercourse, treats everyone he comes across with respect, and follows both standard rules of morality and the good Strangetown code of law without question.

Using the most blunt terms possible, Clancy Grunt is an outright boring individual. Boring is safe, though. Sometimes, you just need a boring person in your life to balance the madness around you.

Simblr.
Asks are always open, even to anons. I will always reply to asks, and I do my best to be cordial/less snarky than usual.
Mad Poster
#380 Old 23rd Jan 2013 at 3:59 PM

"How're you liking private school?" Minerva asks.
"Oh, the school's all right...Hey, Mittens! What a pretty kitty Mittens is!"
"You keep changing the subject."
"I didn't know there was a subject."
"Everyone knows something happened with you and Ruby, and you're down in the dumps about it. I can't squash the rumors if I don't know what happened."

"Let's go talk about it in the hot tub."

Little does Minerva know that Sarah Ruben has asked Minerva's steady Marius, oh-so-casually, to go bowling. Where he talks about how Minerva has so little time for him anymore, and she plays the Sympathetic Friend card to her advantage. She kind of flubs her first attempt to kiss him, but he seems to find it endearing. "No, that's not how," he chuckles, and shows her how to maneuver around his nose.

And then Grimnir LeStrange comes along and tells him a dirty joke, but Sarah's okay with that. She got her first kiss with a triple-bolter; and Grimnir is cute, too!

(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Scholar
#381 Old 30th Jan 2013 at 11:02 AM Last edited by Aegagropilon : 30th Jan 2013 at 11:35 AM.
Best friends Aldous Gieke and Sid Subject went to the P.U.R.E Club downtown, where junior hurricane Sid proceeded to say the most romantic thing geek bully Aldous had ever heard in his young life:

"Um... like, you know how you said that you wanted to take over a big city someday? Y'know, with lasers and robots and stuff like Dr. Awful? And how I said that I wanted to be like Sackman and fight evil and all and how that would mean that'd I have to, like, battle you and kick your ass and stuff? I, uh... um, I'd let you win sometimes."

"Because you would, too ...wouldn't you?"

"Don't just stand there grinning like a dope! Say something!"

"Yes, dammit! Ow! Let me go, Sid!"

My CC creations, updated April 21, 2015.

My Simblr
Field Researcher
#382 Old 12th Feb 2013 at 6:36 AM Last edited by ohgreatone22 : 26th Feb 2013 at 11:41 PM.
Marshall Cooke right after he aged into a teen (check the family portraits thread for what he looked like as a child):

After he got some new clothes:

Field Researcher
#383 Old 21st Feb 2013 at 8:26 PM
Molly Benson grew up to be a verry pretty young woman.
She is the daughter of Olivia Benson. A downloaded Sim made by Vera Marina.
And she grew up in the gipsy dress. I'm keeping it. It suits her.

Instructor
#384 Old 21st Feb 2013 at 10:49 PM
Default Here they are!!
Here is my teen marcus and frankie

Mad Poster
#385 Old 26th Feb 2013 at 3:21 PM

Ruby Gorey and her best friend, Petra Ottomas. Two points shy and seven points nice, Ruby has been working on her assertiveness.

Annie Newson came home with Alta Mira Starchild and suggested she invite the warehouse boys over, so she did. Alta Mira's having a hard time choosing whether to allow Lukey or Pascal to be her boyfriend. She's better friends with Pascal.

But Lukey is so much easier to make physical contact with!

Alta Mira's best friend Erika Swain kind of hopes Alta Mira will take Lukey and leave Pascal for her. Except he's always hanging around that alien girl in class, too...

Lab Assistant
#386 Old 28th Feb 2013 at 8:59 PM
Here is my latest legacy they have aged up to teenager. Addison Alice is on the left and Ansleigh Jane is on the right. Ansleigh is going to be my heir.
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#387 Old 28th Feb 2013 at 10:09 PM

Grimnir and Diff were playing rock-paper-scissors in the Starchild bathroom when Annie walked in, grabbed Diff's butt, and took over the game.

Alta Mira's parents like Vidcund best. He cleans!

On an outing to the hobby lot, Ruby Gorey tickles Erika Swain while Pascal discusses make-up with Edward Beare. The boys of Drama Acres don't typically wear makeup, but they seem to be keenly interested in it.

In Widespot, Gavin Newson actually has more wants about love than about money. Here he meets Goldie Hart, who at this advanced point in the game is going steady with another boy. Too bad.

Test Subject
#389 Old 1st Mar 2013 at 9:54 PM

Here are my most-likely-to-be legacy leftovers; twins and best friends, Isabelle and Troy. They're having a little downtime before their little brother Jasper gets out of school.
Mad Poster
#390 Old 2nd Mar 2013 at 4:56 PM

Vidcund Neugierig takes time out from cleaning the restroom of the office/warehouse where he lives to admire himself. After all, if he doesn't appreciate himself, who will?

Vidcund's brother Lazlo, who is generally the most down in the dumps about living in the warehouse, recovers from doing his homework by playing a videogame, while housemate Diff LeStrange struggles with algebra.

Another warehouse boy, Lukey Beaker, argues with the only girl (out of the many with whom he bolts and to whom he's addressed his attentions) he's actually friends with when she calls him on the phone. He likes Martine Ruben, but she has this completely wrong-headed notion about the importance of the arts for a scientist!

Grimnir LeStrange is only interested in one art, and he's getting reasonably good at it. He asked Madeleine Estic-Moiselle out for a good time, and he's having it - pillow fights, red hands, dancing, and now:"What are you trying to do?"
"Kiss you. You don't mind, do you?"
"Let's try it and see."

Field Researcher
#391 Old 4th Mar 2013 at 4:16 PM
Dennis Phoenix just aged up into a teen and this is his birthday party. In the background is his grandmother, Vicki Landgraab, the former Miss Diva of Downtown and his grandfather is Malcolm Landgraab IV. He's also a Goth heir.

Mad Poster
#393 Old 9th Mar 2013 at 7:45 PM

As sometimes happens in big families, I was so busy dealing with aspirations and babies and outings and all that I totally zoned on River Land's birthday, so he was asleep at six and finally got himself up to age at around 8, then put himself back to bed in his styling teen jammies.

Diff LeStrange takes advantage of the narrow window of opportunity between the time Annie Newson's boyfriend goes to college, and the time she does, to make his move. He'll be a year behind her, so he needs to make a big impression now.

And here comes that first kiss!

Not Homoerotic at all by Peni G, on Flickr
Just for the record, I didn't realize that the beach barrel shower I put in the warehouse wouldn't automatically change them back into everyday clothes from undies and PJs when I installed it. When one of them (probably Pascal) reaches 6 Mech points, they can install proper communal showers, which will also work with my cold shower mod, and the boys will spend far less time wrestling and tickling in a state of undress.
Frieda Beaker grows up in three rotations, so Pascal better really flog those mechanical points!

Lab Assistant
#394 Old 14th Mar 2013 at 12:42 AM
Teens! Yay!

Here is Lucy Burb with her new puppy. I think she's really pretty.

Here's Angela, still Queen Bee.

And my favorite, Lillith.

And lastly, Alexander Goth. He's really geeky looking. Needs new clothes, stat.

Dustin hates doing homework.
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8517/...08bca4466_z.jpg

Marebear<3333
Field Researcher
#395 Old 16th Mar 2013 at 6:39 AM
Hannah Broke shows off her 0 nice points by giving her cousin Stephanie a noogie at her birthday party:

She decided to cut off her pigtails and have a purple colored mohawk instead:

I have a simblr now! Check it out: simblr
Had a long day and need a laugh? Check this out for funny sims stuff!
Mad Poster
#396 Old 19th Mar 2013 at 6:30 PM

Lazlo Neugierig is not especially suave with the ladies, but at least he's not currently stinky like Grimnir!

When he goes home with Alma Newson, he barely even registers the modeling of heterosexual roles by her parents, in favor of playing with her sister's cat, Sir Pounce.

At Annie Newson's off-to-college party, he and Alma undertake an epic punch-you-punch-me tournament in the middle of the hula floor. Photobombing courtesy of Alma's cousin Guadalupe.

Alma and Lazlo! by Peni G, on Flickr
When she wins, Alma gives in to a sudden impulse and hugs him. "You smell like peanutbutter."
"Had it for lunch. You like peanutbutter?"
"Love it!"
"Yeah, me too!"

Scholar
#397 Old 25th Mar 2013 at 12:38 AM

Jacob Martin seems to attract aggressive women...

...but this is a bit too much! What is that look on his face? Pleasure? Regret? A mixture of both? (Yes, he just had his first WooHoo rather roughly taken by Catherine Viejo!)
Mad Poster
#398 Old 26th Mar 2013 at 4:26 PM Last edited by Peni Griffin : 26th Mar 2013 at 7:58 PM. Reason: typo

Rocking the Paper Scissors by Peni G, on Flickr

Sarah Ruben got a makeover while her Mom was too sick to go to the beauty store with her.

Annie Newson's Last Morning Home. You can see Sim State from up here.

Guadalupe Newson dared her cousin Mary Ann Hawkins to flirt with Grimnir, but the party timer wound down before she got the chance.

Scholar
#399 Old 29th Mar 2013 at 4:28 PM

Fed up with her family's abuse (they've been really cruel to her this run, way more than they ever were in basegame-only), Lilith ran away from home...as Dustin and Angela fell in love.

Lilith looked so happy running away! I guess she's glad to be out of there...

Mary-Sue chased after her, but not to try to stop her...she was trying to catch up with her so she could poke her one last time.
Mad Poster
#400 Old 30th Mar 2013 at 4:08 PM
That's awful! Poor Lilith...

The lovely Martine Ruben tries to step into her big sister's shoes after Amanda goes to college, but it's hard. And she's worried that when she grows into her father's broken template she won't be recognizable anymore. That's quite a ways away, but you know teens - it's never too early to panic about something that may not happen anyway!

Miguelito Casa and Ginevra Hawkins in a rock-paper-scissors duel to the death at Annie Newson's off-to-college party.

Woody Weiss thinks his best friend's girl, Goldie Hart, may be coming on to him.

Rocky Beech Realizes He's Hot by Peni G, on Flickr. Honestly, he checked himself out about five times in a row.

Page 16 of 36