Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2151 Old 30th Dec 2020 at 10:21 AM
The maid always insists upon parking across the junction.
Advertisement
Staff - Moderator
staff: moderator
#2152 Old 30th Dec 2020 at 9:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
The maid always insists upon parking across the junction.

How else are you supposed to create the great skateboard jump challenge... Hmm?
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2153 Old 31st Dec 2020 at 7:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by fascisthater
How else are you supposed to create the great skateboard jump challenge... Hmm?
Now I'm worried about the placement of that street lamp...
Mad Poster
#2154 Old 6th Jan 2021 at 2:29 PM
When I put these light all over the main rooms, I didn't realize they hung so LOW...until this guy told me how stupid it was...
Screenshots

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Field Researcher
#2155 Old 8th Jan 2021 at 1:13 AM
The swimming pool was flashing red in the mirror.... yeah...

Have you ever walked into a room & forgot why you went in there?
What if God is playing The Sims & he just cancelled your action.
Adopt-a-Sim My Creations My Tumblr
Field Researcher
#2156 Old 8th Jan 2021 at 1:49 PM
Gina Molyneux starts the game with a very high creativity skill so she loves to paint autonomously when I don't give her something else to do. This time, though, I noticed that something wasn't right
Also, am I the only one who thinks that this painting is a little creepy???
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#2157 Old 10th Jan 2021 at 9:14 PM
The face on the cat in that painting has always reminded me of the Abominable Snowman from "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer".
Mad Poster
#2158 Old 11th Jan 2021 at 2:08 PM
Holding the palette at that angle, how does she not spill paint on the floor? (I suppose that's why I sometimes make my artists take their easels outside into the garden.)

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Scholar
#2159 Old 13th Jan 2021 at 2:33 AM
@AndrewGloria , your PM inbox is full and I wanted to write you. I figured you might notice it here, and besides, I have some pictures...

Retro-Nervous is even more socially clueless than his modern version. Circe took her cooking savant to win an award with his comfort soup, and he disgusted the other contestants and judge with his cataloguing of the roach infestation that had led to his learning to make it. The pizza girl somehow managed to win instead.
(Also, I'd have dressed Nervous in yellow if I knew the contest was going to be colour-coded.)

Hired to fix typewriter. Breaks window?
(I'm not sure what repair animation I had expected, but it wasn't that!)
Lab Assistant
#2160 Old 15th Jan 2021 at 6:19 AM
A ZOMBIE GRANDMA ATTACKED A GUY IN SWIMMING PANTS WHILE HIS BUTLER TRY TO STOP THEM FIGHTING SO A LANDLORD COMES IN WITH PIZZA BOX IN HIS HAND BUT HE WANTED TO CHEER DOESN'T HAVE HANDS SO HE DECIDES TO LEVITATE THE BOX BUT IN FAILURE THE BOX GOT STUCK AT THE BUTLER'S HEAD AND YES THERE IS A SOLDIER AS A WITNESS TO ALL THAT.

Hi. I'm Caren but you can also call me Beau. I luv sims since I was born.
I GOT A YOUTUBE(Eng sub provided) : YOUTUBE
You can find my ts2&ts4 pre-mades' stories here: Blog(korean)
Not very active on the tumblr now but: Tumblr
I can be found at Discord channels dedicated to ts2.
Mad Poster
#2161 Old 17th Jan 2021 at 12:19 AM
Kelly Stewart started a fire in her dorm;called police by mistake. Police lectured her, then caught fire --and brought it to Kelly! Kelly died. It took me a while to find the police urn -broken! And (continuing my fascination with fire) in a house where I deliberately created 6 orphan babies, the mailman tried to rescue a baby. He caught fire but managed to run away..
Screenshots

Mad Poster
#2162 Old 17th Jan 2021 at 9:55 PM Last edited by AndrewGloria : 17th Jan 2021 at 10:14 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Freefalldreams
AndrewGloria , your PM inbox is full and I wanted to write you. I figured you might notice it here...

@Freefalldreams -- Sorry my PM box is well over its limit, and it will take me a while to sort it. Could you possibly send me an email instead? My profile is configured to receive emails from MTS members. On the Posts and Groups tab of my profile there should be a button to "Send message via email" (next to the "Send private message" button).

Since this is the funny pictures thread, I'd better add a funny picture. I hope this one is funny enough:

It's newlywed Julian Moltke-Jones telling his acquaintance Jeremy Livingstone how good his first ever woohoo was. Andrew made him wait till the wedding night. He'd literally waited years. The picture was taken only a few days after the wedding, in "Hotties", the new lingerie and fashion shop in Monopolis. Julian is still wearing the "outfit" (if you can call it that) he was wearing on his wedding night.
Screenshots

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Mad Poster
#2163 Old 19th Jan 2021 at 7:59 AM
Never saw this before: guy made Gramma soup for the contest, but before the judge could taste it someone STOLE it - took it to a table and then didn't even eat it. I expected the judge test it anyway, or for the food judging to just stop...but I guess nobody knew what to do, they all just STOOD there! I had to exit without saving. As for the bunny...
Screenshots

Forum Resident
#2164 Old 20th Jan 2021 at 5:40 PM
I haven't posted anything about my game in a while, so I'll post some pictures that I don't know whether I've already posted or not.

This just reminds me of that episode of SpongeBob SquarePants, where Squidward and SpongeBob got joined together.

Cassandra was that done with Don, she didn't care when he began smacking lips with Circe in her presence. Kind of sad actually...

Danielle screaming in horror, while her friend and cousin are too engrossed in what they're watching to even care.

I placed this last one under spoiler tags, as I wasn't sure whether this was too extreme. In short, it's an error with the family loading screen.

When a game is predictable, it's boring.
That goes for any medium that isn't life.
That's why The Sims 2 is my favourite sims game.
It has elements of unpredictability and everything feels more involved.
The Sims 4 is another story altogether...
Scholar
#2165 Old 20th Jan 2021 at 7:20 PM

Two out of three Curious brothers are sure they can clean better than a maid.

Foreground: Buck Grunt.
Background: Samuel Rily, his townie doppelganger.
There's also a townie who looks suspiciously similar to Jenny Smith in this hood. Replica templates, maybe?

"Auntie Chloe!"
"Damm hippies!"

Chloe wanted to make very sure the new guy in town felt welcomed. Also, free love was much more appealing when it didn't involve Grunts, her housemates, or idiot townies, who were really the only other options she wasn't related to. Both she and Ajay might have had a better sense of appropriate place and time, however...
Mad Poster
#2166 Old 22nd Jan 2021 at 12:59 PM
Sex in the gutter...tsk tsk

Lab Assistant
#2167 Old 23rd Jan 2021 at 1:41 AM
I was looking at my wedding album today. My mum took this wedding picture - apparently.

Hi. I'm Caren but you can also call me Beau. I luv sims since I was born.
I GOT A YOUTUBE(Eng sub provided) : YOUTUBE
You can find my ts2&ts4 pre-mades' stories here: Blog(korean)
Not very active on the tumblr now but: Tumblr
I can be found at Discord channels dedicated to ts2.
Field Researcher
#2168 Old 25th Jan 2021 at 4:11 PM
1. Matthew Hart learns stuff in his sleep... literally

2. Thomas Jones had a dream date with Amaya Flores and afterwards he came back with a gift (the freaking 1800 simoleons electronic game!). How, on earth, did he manage to make it fit in a... garbage bag??? And he already dreams that he is going to marry her but she is a Romance sim so he will be disappointed. He has the LTW to "marry of 6 children" and Amaya has the LTW to "woohoo with 20 different sims", somehow he has to realize that it was just an one night stand and nothing more is going to come from that

3. The gardener yelled that she couldn't reach the bushes because of the teeny-tiny fence but she had no problem to trim this bush through the... chimney

4. Heather Huffinghton rolled the want to play chess but when I sent her to the chess table she, already, had second thoughts about it

5. I don't know if I got an... overzealous penguin who thought that winter has come already or this is a glitch
Screenshots
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2169 Old 27th Jan 2021 at 6:14 PM
Is it actually possible to make a pot that size on that wheel without a ladder?

Mrs Crumplebottom smustling is the scariest thing I've seen in this game!
Screenshots
Forum Resident
#2170 Old 3rd Feb 2021 at 12:57 PM
I feel this so hard right now xD

aka fir3princ3ss
My Youtube Channel
Currently playing:
-Medieval Charter Challenge on The Sims 2
-Ye Olde Royal Kingdom Challenge on The Sims 3
Forum Resident
#2171 Old 6th Feb 2021 at 3:12 PM
Well, I was browsing through SimPE yesterday so I could change Jessie Pilferson's LTW. This, naturally, led me to the SWAFs.

Herbert Goodie's SWAFs confused me. So, I entered the game and since he was still in the Sim Bin, I had to spawn him on the lot with the Sim Blender. Suffice to say, SimPE was not having a wobble and these were, in fact, his wants and fears:

Nathan Gavigan has the same problem. I know what this entails for my current Pleasantview, but it was the original Maxis version anyway and I intend to play it until it no longer works. I'm going to continue to carry out good game hygiene and avoid VBTs. I also have over 30 backups... all from different points... I always make a backup when I feel I've made progress within the hood, so it should be fine!

When a game is predictable, it's boring.
That goes for any medium that isn't life.
That's why The Sims 2 is my favourite sims game.
It has elements of unpredictability and everything feels more involved.
The Sims 4 is another story altogether...
Lab Assistant
#2172 Old 9th Feb 2021 at 5:13 PM

Hmm. Well, that's new. Either the waiter outfit doesn't have a fat morph, or Thanos moved to my neighborhood.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2173 Old 9th Feb 2021 at 6:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by yourfriendmichelle
Hmm. Well, that's new. Either the waiter outfit doesn't have a fat morph, or Thanos moved to my neighborhood.
It doesn't! Luckily @jawusa made a fix for this.
https://modthesims.info/d/601496
Lab Assistant
#2174 Old 9th Feb 2021 at 8:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
It doesn't! Luckily @jawusa made a fix for this.
https://modthesims.info/d/601496

Ah, thank you! I was pretty sure that's what it was. Can't believe how crazy it looks without that mod.
Mad Poster
#2175 Old 9th Feb 2021 at 10:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LiliLiliLili
He needs to do his business too.

Seriously, someone disagreed? No sense of humor. Needs to read "Everybody Poops:.

Page 87 of 103