Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Rivendell, elven outpost (no CC)

by artrui Posted 29th Apr 2015 at 10:42 PM - Updated 3rd May 2015 at 5:06 PM by artrui : add a new vision without cupcake factory

181 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 48 Feedback Posts, 132 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 8
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#51 Old 7th May 2015 at 5:11 AM
this is a amazing amazing lot!!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#52 Old 7th May 2015 at 4:13 PM
This place is BEAUTIFUL!!! <3
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#53 Old 8th May 2015 at 7:17 AM
Trouble
The install instructions say to extract files, but all there is in the file tab is .rar with nothing to extract to my tray. What is going on?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#54 Old 9th May 2015 at 8:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ladybarefeet
The install instructions say to extract files, but all there is in the file tab is .rar with nothing to extract to my tray. What is going on?

Try to download the file again. I read a lot issues from others that they are able to play both of the lot visions. The files what I have uploaded should have no problem. The problem you have hearts like that you did not download the whole file.

I'm searching for every new idea to deal with the Sims! To me this game's just like a tool. One can change and create everything he/she wants!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#55 Old 9th May 2015 at 11:41 AM
I'm not a fan of Big Castle/Dome Type houses when it comes to playing Sims, but these one WOWs me, so thank you much! :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#56 Old 10th May 2015 at 8:57 AM
i love love love love this one!!
Test Subject
#57 Old 10th May 2015 at 12:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ladybarefeet

unsure if this was ever answered, but .rar is a compressed version of the folder, like a .zip try WinRAR, free... used for a lot of different file types
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#58 Old 10th May 2015 at 1:08 PM
I downloaded, moved to tray folder, and it doesn't pop up anywhere in game. new to Sims4, but thought it would be in the gallery?
Let me know what I got to do...
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#59 Old 10th May 2015 at 7:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Suicidejay
I downloaded, moved to tray folder, and it doesn't pop up anywhere in game. new to Sims4, but thought it would be in the gallery?
Let me know what I got to do...

Yes, open your library and search "Rivendell". And then set this lot in build mod in a 40x30 place.

I'm searching for every new idea to deal with the Sims! To me this game's just like a tool. One can change and create everything he/she wants!
Test Subject
#60 Old 12th May 2015 at 4:32 PM
HEY GUYS !!!!
it says to post it on the tray so I post it on the tray folder but why do other people said Post it on the mod folder??!!
What do I do HEY ANYBODY answer ME!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#61 Old 13th May 2015 at 11:50 PM
thx
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#62 Old 17th May 2015 at 2:48 AM
Nailed it!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#63 Old 21st May 2015 at 3:04 PM
My sim town is not worthy of this amazing creation.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#64 Old 22nd May 2015 at 4:26 AM
amazing job
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#65 Old 22nd May 2015 at 10:22 AM
Love it!!!!!!! Thank you so much! Muchas gracias =D
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#66 Old 24th May 2015 at 11:04 PM
Default Thanks for so many feedbacks! I am enjoyed and am building the next lot...
Thanks guys ! Gracias I am now building a new landscape lot. (It is not finished yet. But, in my opinion, it looks already pretty. ) I've already made some screenshots of building steps as well as video for that landscape lot. Because I want to write a tutorial of this kind of building. Does anyone know, where can I post such text with pictures and video?

Field Researcher
#67 Old 25th May 2015 at 8:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LittleRedRiri
HEY GUYS !!!!
it says to post it on the tray so I post it on the tray folder but why do other people said Post it on the mod folder??!!
What do I do HEY ANYBODY answer ME!!

Put it in your tray folder (unzipped). when you go in game, you should see it in the gallery
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#68 Old 25th May 2015 at 9:09 PM
Congratulations on the feature!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#69 Old 25th May 2015 at 11:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by KarenLorraine
Congratulations on the feature!

Thanks! That's great!

Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#70 Old 26th May 2015 at 2:30 AM
I kind of love that there's another CC-free Rivendell lot that's been featured besides mine! Now we need to get someone to put one together for TS3! Congratulations!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#71 Old 26th May 2015 at 5:50 PM
Grandiose work! This is amazing! Thank you very much for sharing your beautiful and wonderful creation!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#72 Old 26th May 2015 at 7:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Zarathustra
I kind of love that there's another CC-free Rivendell lot that's been featured besides mine! Now we need to get someone to put one together for TS3! Congratulations!

Rivendell is an amazing place :lovestruc

Inventor
THANKS POST
#73 Old 26th May 2015 at 8:34 PM
*favourite this*
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#74 Old 26th May 2015 at 9:11 PM
This lot is amazing! OMG is it ever beautiful! I'm always looking for really spectacular architectural places for my sims to live and this takes the cake! Thank you so much for this!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#75 Old 27th May 2015 at 1:12 AM
Oh my goodness! That is so beautiful!
Page 3 of 8