Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Mar 2021 at 11:03 PM
Default Sim autonomously prank toilet
Hi! I've been having this problem recently where my sims will autonomously prank toilets at random! Idk why. I think it must be something to do with the recent update, but is there a mod to stop the sim from autonomously pranking toilets? Please let me know, it's driving me nuts!
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 31st Mar 2021 at 5:00 PM
You're right, it's from the recent update, which improved some of the basegame traits. One of them was probably goofball trait, with which sims will autonomously prank objects like toilets.
Onto the part of stopping that - if you're using MCCC and have MC tuner module, then click on your sim, then go to mccc > mc tuner and enable autonomy scan, then click on the toilet and use the option to search all autonomous actions on this object. Locate the prank interaction (should be in these brackets [ ] and click on it, so its autonomy will be disabled.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 19th Jul 2021 at 6:32 PM