Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Jill Resident Evil 3 costume

by Navetsea Posted 16th Nov 2005 at 11:35 AM

78 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 77 Feedback Posts
Page 4 of 4
Test Subject
#76 Old 13th May 2007 at 8:06 PM
Fantastic work, navetsea!! Jill shows up at the first try, completly... Today I discover something ODD, I mean, capture a video on BodyShop, and select Jill, then I clicked on the spin-arrows and save that on the video... Well, just for coincidence I watched it when I have open your Jill version (which is the best!) and notice the ODD thing: thier boobs, I mean, the mesh (focus the boobs) is rather smaller than my installed Jill. So, your caps of her, shows her "bigger" than mine, so I read if I made a mistake, or if you had uploaded with a Warlok's mesh 36D or something like that, but no, no news...
Its weird, don't you think? their breast is smaller or you used another "enhanced" mesh for the pics... It doesn't really matter, but seems nobody else has noticed this...
Maybe I just day-dreaming but maybe I can send or upload a pic, so we'll see what this odd thing really is!
Cheers
Scholar
Original Poster
#77 Old 15th May 2007 at 1:53 AM
in my game I use Duddly bigger breast mod (also here at MTS2), so every adult female in my game affected by this mod. however it's not a must to download this mod, but expect small chested Taki in your game ^_^. (same goes for Jill) I no lomger use that mod since I use Warlokk now

The rest of my skins can be found in my blog
http://navetsea.blogspot.com
Test Subject
#78 Old 29th Aug 2009 at 2:43 AM
Omg, I love it! Her face is so cute and very Jill! You did a great job!
Lab Assistant
#79 Old 8th Oct 2009 at 5:40 AM
september twenty eight, the sims has over taken the city
somehow, there still no answers from Jane

Hee - hee, Aaow~
Page 4 of 4