Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Tifa Lockheart

by thunderbreak Posted 3rd Apr 2005 at 12:14 PM - Updated 4th Apr 2005 at 4:17 AM by thunderbreak

120 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 119 Feedback Posts
Page 2 of 5
#26 Old 8th Apr 2005 at 7:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by thunderbreak
Nightmare eh?! I'm planning on making Ivy, but I could try Nightmare after that. Also about the downloading problem, my guess is you are using Internet Explorer and after you download there's no files inside the .rar right? Try saving a picture of any kind, if you can only save it as bitmap format and the title by default is "Untitled" then we've been hit by the samething. I think it's some sort of virus, I haven't found a solution to the problem yet, but I can tell you how to still download if you don't want to use Netscape or Firefox. All you have to do is use a downloading software like FlashGet or GetRight or whatever, worked fine for me so good luck. By the way, as for Paine's question, I don't think they stated any official release date yet, and I could be wrong, but I think the movie is for PSP (Playstation Portable) only.

IVY! Even BETTER! Yep! I'm guessin' it'z tha' internet explorer. Thankz Thunderbreak, good lookin' out.
#27 Old 10th Apr 2005 at 1:39 PM
You, Miss, rock for making this.

So far I've seen Kuja, Rinoa and now this. ^_^
I hope the number of FF and other VG sims populate further :p
#28 Old 10th Apr 2005 at 6:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by InFa'_RED44
THUNDERBREAK!!!! U have ravaged tha' land (website) wit' yur creative techniquez & cut-throat skillz, I've have registered 2 MTS2 a few weeks ago. I am a fan of yur creativity.I gotquestion & a request 4 u. I've stopped 2 look at all of yur displayz of yur previous sims, but never could download tha' sim. Is there a hack i need 2 download "rar./zip."filez?& my request is tha' sim version of NIGHTMARE from Soul Calibur 2. Thunderbreak... i bow 2 yur skillz.

please get an education, you talk like a retard. Barely understood a word.
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 10th Apr 2005 at 8:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Blem

mabye InFa'_RED44 is from a country that don't have a good english education, or maby InFa'_RED44 is young. an therfor not so good in wrighting(spelling)

so dont be a meanie:P

mjau
----------
Known as Elevinia on simscave and GoS
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#30 Old 10th Apr 2005 at 10:24 PM
Relax. We don't have to worry about minor details, I understood what he was saying.

Don't get mad, get even.
Test Subject
#31 Old 11th Apr 2005 at 3:13 PM
Very good!! Iv always been a nig fan of Final Fantasy. Great work!!
#32 Old 11th Apr 2005 at 6:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Blem

This is for "BLEM" and anyone one who does not understand English Ebonical Grammar, let me break it down for you:

Ebonic Grammar 101
1. tha' means> the
2.yur' means> your
3.dis' means> this
4.4 means> for
5. 2 means> to/too
6.Anything plural ends with z
Ex:skillz, filez, it'z..etc.
7.wit' means> with
8. u means> you
9.'n' means> and
10.lil' means> little

well "BLEM" maybe DIS' can clear THINGZ 4 U!
are maybe YUR' THA' one who NEEDZ an education, 'N' NEEDZ 2 be a LIL' open-minded.
Thank u "Lenne" and "Thunderbreak" 4 standin' up 4 me.
#33 Old 14th Apr 2005 at 4:28 AM
I like it,thank you!
Test Subject
#34 Old 14th Apr 2005 at 5:12 AM
Very nice Tifa sim. One of the best I've seen. Haha. I love the pillow fight animation. The first time I saw it I laughed through the whole thing. Keep up the good work and please join me in expressing my discontent that Advent Children isn't here yet!

"転石苔を生ぜず。"(Tenseki koke o sho-zezu) - Japanese proverb
"A rolling stone gathers no moss."
Thank you emcat! ^^
Test Subject
#35 Old 14th Apr 2005 at 8:55 PM
Squee! You know what? I don't even /like/ Tifa. Shes a great character and all, but she irks me with her clingy needy drippyness...

But you made her so DANM adorable that your tearing down my anti-Tifa walls and /fourcing/ me to download lol. Thats just how funky it is :D
Test Subject
#36 Old 14th Apr 2005 at 11:06 PM
XD hah, after swallowing my pride like that, I can't get her to show up! poopie. Shall keep trying, tis quite late, and I've probably just missed somethinganyhu, thanks again!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#37 Old 14th Apr 2005 at 11:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by onlyauburnangel
XD hah, after swallowing my pride like that, I can't get her to show up! poopie. Shall keep trying, tis quite late, and I've probably just missed somethinganyhu, thanks again!

Do you want to tell me what you did after downloading the .rar file, maybe I can help.

Don't get mad, get even.
Test Subject
#38 Old 15th Apr 2005 at 5:56 PM
Do you want to tell me what you did after downloading the .rar file, maybe I can help.

Thankyou weeell: i get as far as opening the rar file, so you can bring up the usual instal icon, and I get the 'requires expansion pack data not installed' message. (yush, I have no money for the university pack...) I did follow the thread about how frederic overcame this problem, but I'm at a loss as to what CI is, where to get it and.... yeah. No worries I think this might be me... giving up :P
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 15th Apr 2005 at 10:19 PM
She's cool! Thanks for sharing!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#40 Old 16th Apr 2005 at 12:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by onlyauburnangel
Thankyou weeell: i get as far as opening the rar file, so you can bring up the usual instal icon, and I get the 'requires expansion pack data not installed' message. (yush, I have no money for the university pack...) I did follow the thread about how frederic overcame this problem, but I'm at a loss as to what CI is, where to get it and.... yeah. No worries I think this might be me... giving up :P

This is why I hate abbreviations, CI means Clean Installer, you can download it somewhere on this site, start looking from the homepage. So good luck.

Don't get mad, get even.
#41 Old 18th Apr 2005 at 1:36 AM
speaking of FFVII, has anyone heard about the new PS2 game with Vincent as the main player? its called Dirge of Cerberus and i hear its like Devil May Cry.
#42 Old 18th Apr 2005 at 3:06 AM
i like tifa so much, thanks for making this..
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 20th Apr 2005 at 1:46 AM Last edited by valenlocke : 20th Apr 2005 at 1:48 AM.
Very nicely made... Tifa's always been my favorite Final Fantasy character (check my avatar) heeheehee...

And no... Tifa didn't die *oops... kill me*

I'm waiting for the movie *dang!* 'coz I haven't seen it but my idiot brothers did already and they told me everything in it! They spoiled it ROTTEN for me...

Anyway, great work...
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 20th Apr 2005 at 1:55 AM
is the movie out??? wow
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#45 Old 20th Apr 2005 at 7:41 AM
:argh:
Did you watch the Japanese Version? I thought even the Japanese version is not suppose to be out until summer.

Don't get mad, get even.
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 22nd Apr 2005 at 12:45 PM
well I dont think it's out. because I have a buddy that is following everithing abaut the movie
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 22nd Apr 2005 at 1:31 PM
did you konw that ther come out with the sim nigt life. it going to be cool.i like your sims man but you could pot tham im a page file so i can lode your sims.
Lab Assistant
#48 Old 22nd Apr 2005 at 3:25 PM
:argh:
Did you watch the Japanese Version? I thought even the Japanese version is not suppose to be out until summer.

I haven't seen anything... yet... My brothers did though and they keep telling me what's going to happen... They don't live with the family anymore, so they try their best to annoy me when they visit hehe... anyway, really? I didn't know that... I thought the Japanese version was out already... I've been bugging a friend to buy me the DVD

summer... wow... that's like June, right? :taekwondo
Lab Assistant
#49 Old 22nd Apr 2005 at 3:47 PM Last edited by Lenne224 : 29th May 2005 at 2:42 AM.
well it is sad that it will be out in may. most likly

Edit:well I see now that the official release dates is 13 off sep. 2005 In USA
Test Subject
#50 Old 22nd Apr 2005 at 5:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by InFa'_RED44
This is for "BLEM" and anyone one who does not understand English Ebonical Grammar, let me break it down for you:

Ebonic Grammar 101
1. tha' means> the
2.yur' means> your
3.dis' means> this
4.4 means> for
5. 2 means> to/too
6.Anything plural ends with z
Ex:skillz, filez, it'z..etc.
7.wit' means> with
8. u means> you
9.'n' means> and
10.lil' means> little

well "BLEM" maybe DIS' can clear THINGZ 4 U!
are maybe YUR' THA' one who NEEDZ an education, 'N' NEEDZ 2 be a LIL' open-minded.
Thank u "Lenne" and "Thunderbreak" 4 standin' up 4 me.

No, I'm pretty sure it's still you that needs an education. Seeing as how you insist on typing like an idiot and acting like some kind of street thug on the internet. By the way, saying that someone else needs an education to understand that mindless drivel you spout is only insulting yourself. If they need more 'education' to understand, and you somehow doubtfully have this 'education', I think it's safe to say it either makes you retarded, or speak like an imbecile. In either case, I don't think you should be allowed on the internet.

As for the model here: It's good, but I'm not going to download it simply because I'm sick of people packaging things in .zips and .rars when there's a fully functionable and easily used package feature with the game, and it's even more aggravated when they're packaged in a .zip, and I still have to go find other files to get it to work.
Page 2 of 5