Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Tifa Lockheart

by thunderbreak Posted 3rd Apr 2005 at 12:14 PM - Updated 4th Apr 2005 at 4:17 AM by thunderbreak

120 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 119 Feedback Posts
Page 3 of 5
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 23rd Apr 2005 at 12:10 AM
your a meanie
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#52 Old 23rd Apr 2005 at 3:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Retsurinzen
No, I'm pretty sure it's still you that needs an education. Seeing as how you insist on typing like an idiot and acting like some kind of street thug on the internet. By the way, saying that someone else needs an education to understand that mindless drivel you spout is only insulting yourself. If they need more 'education' to understand, and you somehow doubtfully have this 'education', I think it's safe to say it either makes you retarded, or speak like an imbecile. In either case, I don't think you should be allowed on the internet.

As for the model here: It's good, but I'm not going to download it simply because I'm sick of people packaging things in .zips and .rars when there's a fully functionable and easily used package feature with the game, and it's even more aggravated when they're packaged in a .zip, and I still have to go find other files to get it to work.

I don't get it, if all that you say is what you believe in then what are you doing here? :confused: I personally don't believe in "internet language" myself, that's why you'll never see me typing like that, but I don't have the right to make others to think the way I do. As for the zip and rar file, I'm just trying to be courteous to the site since .rar file can reduce the size of the original file by 20-30 percent, this way the download can be faster and it wouldn't take as much space for the site to host.

Don't get mad, get even.
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 24th Apr 2005 at 3:13 AM Last edited by Lenne224 : 24th Apr 2005 at 3:26 AM.
someone rwote this on a site:

Yes, I just saw the full 90 minutes. And I don't give a flying crap what anyone says, I loved this.

Enyone thant konws were to get ff ac???

mjau
----------
Known as Elevinia on simscave and GoS
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#54 Old 24th Apr 2005 at 3:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Lenne224
Yes, I just saw the full 90 minutes. And I don't give a flying crap what anyone says, I loved this.

Enyone thant konws were to get ff ac

You talking about the movie? In what language?

Don't get mad, get even.
Lab Assistant
#55 Old 24th Apr 2005 at 3:28 AM Last edited by Lenne224 : 24th Apr 2005 at 3:32 AM.
well he quoted cloud and barret in english but i dont konw. he was from canada so he hus have seen I in englich or japanees whit englich text

Here is what he wrote: *SPOILER*

Yes, I just saw the full 90 minutes. And I don't give a flying crap what anyone says, I loved this. This movie is full of surprises and great storyline. And so, the movie takes place 2 years after the events in the game. Cloud is on a mission to protect these children in an Orphanage and to defeat Sephiroth and Yazoo, two egomaniacs on the forces of evil. Here's my comments:

Storyline: 10/10, It really gets you after awhile.

Animation:6/10, they're okay. (like for example, watch Cloud's feet disappear as he walks through the church!!!) Dialouge: 3/10, WHAT THE CRAP???? The dialogue is full of cheesy lines such as from Barret's "What ya doing?" and "Cloud! Why are you doing this" to Cloud's "I'm sick because I'm sick!".

My rating: 10/10. I really enjoyed it, and so will you.

mjau
----------
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#56 Old 24th Apr 2005 at 3:32 AM
well he quoted cloud and barret in english but i dont konw. he was from canada so he hus have seen I in englich or japanees whit englich text

I recommend you ignore people who "claims" to have seen the movie (and that goes for anything else in life ) unless they had solid prove from the official site or something. Some people really need attention.

Don't get mad, get even.
Lab Assistant
#57 Old 24th Apr 2005 at 3:35 AM
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0385700/usercomments is were I found that. I just RALLY want to se that movie. put I have sent a pm to him asking him were he found the mowie. so I will konw if he is lying if I get an anwser.

mjau
----------
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#58 Old 24th Apr 2005 at 3:51 AM
Well, I just checked the site out. All I have to say is don't hold your breath, even if he REALLY saw the movie it wouldn't be an official release anyways.

Don't get mad, get even.
Test Subject
#59 Old 24th Apr 2005 at 3:53 AM
well I don't think it is out. btw love your tifa thunderbrak
Lab Assistant
#60 Old 24th Apr 2005 at 3:55 AM
Yeah you are probably right. I hate liers. fu to them thihi

mjau
----------
Lab Assistant
#61 Old 24th Apr 2005 at 4:50 AM
wow... you've been like... busy since friday, huh? well, I talk in "shortcuts" whenever I send out SMS to people just to save space... so I can send out more words heheh I dunno but I usually can't understand words in shortcuts (you know, the "u", "n" and all that) on screen (the pc, I mean) but in the cellphone, I do :smash:

anyway, I've called up my brother who claimed to have watched the cg and he said he was just toying with me :weep: , but then he said he got the gist of it and knew the events both from a reliable source and the site FFac.net or a site similar to that... and yeah, Square can't kill her... as for me, I'm still waiting for the official release since all other "releases" may be illegal and... reading all you guys have written in the thread as well...

bottomline is, the tifa lockheart is made wonderfully, she's in my game (both the ff7 version and the ffac version)!!! And the files placed in .rar and/or .zip are much appreciated since yeah, they take less time to download, especially for me since I'm still in freakin' dial-up!! :weep:

go forth and make some more, thunderbreak, yeah?
Lab Assistant
#62 Old 24th Apr 2005 at 4:56 AM
Thats great to hear that your brother was kidding. I just want to see that movie really bad. beacuse In norway wee get moveis an games like 1 year after the release. so I have to oder ff ac when it comes from usa or somthing.

mjau
----------
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#63 Old 24th Apr 2005 at 5:04 AM
Thats great to hear that your brother was kidding. I just want to see that movie really bad. beacuse In norway wee get moveis an games like 1 year after the release. so I have to oder ff ac when it comes from usa or somthing.

Let's stay focused and not let out our emotions, it'll just make those people who enjoy making up those cruel jokes more satisfied :D

Don't get mad, get even.
Lab Assistant
#64 Old 24th Apr 2005 at 5:15 AM
yeah, me too heheh I've been waiting for it for almost a year now... Come to think of it, I'm old!! i was just celebrating my 19th birthday when I heard about FFAC! anyway... well, I'll just post something on your Lenne (FFX2) thread...

and oh yeah, thunderbreak... is there anyway to improve Tifa's shoes (see attachment/image) like this?

thanks a lot... :D
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#65 Old 25th Apr 2005 at 4:10 AM
Does it work without the EP?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#66 Old 25th Apr 2005 at 6:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DClick
Does it work without the EP?

It would if you install it with Clean Installer.

Don't get mad, get even.
Lab Assistant
#67 Old 25th Apr 2005 at 2:11 PM
What's Clean Installer?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#68 Old 25th Apr 2005 at 2:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DClick
What's Clean Installer?

http://sims2pack.modthesims2.com/index.php?page=3
It lets you install items you want manually by selecting the specific file from the package file you downloaded.

Don't get mad, get even.
Lab Assistant
#69 Old 25th Apr 2005 at 11:09 PM
'Kk! Thank you!
Test Subject
#70 Old 26th Apr 2005 at 10:35 PM Last edited by Lone : 26th Apr 2005 at 10:41 PM.
There a problem with the 2 skins of Tifa There is not the hair and the Top of Clothing just like Linoa also it does not have its blue cloak!! I find his damage!!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#71 Old 27th Apr 2005 at 12:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Lone
There a problem with the 2 skins of Tifa There is not the hair and the Top of Clothing just like Linoa also it does not have its blue cloak!! I find his damage!!
Go download the mesh as I directed in my first post.

Don't get mad, get even.
Test Subject
#72 Old 27th Apr 2005 at 12:46 PM
I them download with your first post. It is precisely that I do not have the good skins in more I find it too beautiful, I despaire!! :confused:
I still do not have the top of clothing and the hair!! and is not only !!
Test Subject
#73 Old 27th Apr 2005 at 2:06 PM
Finaly I can date Tifa. I made myself as a Sim yesterday (And the resemblence i breathtaking) and now i got a date. :D
Realy Great Tifa.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#74 Old 27th Apr 2005 at 7:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lone
I them download with your first post. It is precisely that I do not have the good skins in more I find it too beautiful, I despaire!! :confused:
I still do not have the top of clothing and the hair!! and is not only !!
I don't have the mesh avalible in my thread, but I posted the links to the mesh, just click on the URLs I posted and open the threads created by the mesher.

Don't get mad, get even.
Test Subject
#75 Old 28th Apr 2005 at 8:44 PM
Thanks it's great !!!! I'm really stupid !!!But Thanks again !!!!
Page 3 of 5